Thread: California Tour in February

California Tour in February

HI Everybody,

I know a few people in the forums here are from CA, so I thought I would let you know of my travels.

Please feel free to share this information wherever you think its appropriate it.

Blessed be,
    Christopher Penczak

Instant Magick
    Free Book Signing and Lecture with Christopher Penczak
    Feb 10, 7 PM
    Willow’s Crystal Cauldron
    360 S. Thomas St Pomona, CA 91766
    909.620.9565 http://www.willowscrystalcauldron.com/
    Join author Christopher Penczak in a discussion on his new book, Instant Magick: Ancient Wisdom, Modern Spellcraft. Instant Magick is based on the premise that magick can be done anytime, and anyplace, without physical tools. The most important tools are energy, intention, strength of will and of course - you. Instant Magick expands beyond simple visualizations, giving a magickal practitioner an adaptable system of energetic tools, using your internal connection to the elements, chakras, planets, deities and spirits to fuel your magick and make changes in your life anywhere you are.

Witchcraft I: Building the Inner Temple
    Two Day Weekend Intensive with Christopher Penczak
    Feb 11-12, 10 AM - 6 PM
    Willow’s Crystal Cauldron
    360 S. Thomas St Pomona, CA 91766
    909.620.9565 http://www.willowscrystalcauldron.com/
    Build a foundation for magical work. Understand the history and role of the witch, from the ancient world to the modern era. Learn techniques for altering consciousness, magick theory, protection magick, psychic defense, auras, chakras, healing, spirit guides, journeying, past life exploration and building your personal place of power. Develop a solid personal practice in the internal arts of witchcraft. Use instant magick to transform you life. For those desiring to meditate, develop psychic skills and start the path of the witch. A foundation piece to further training in the Temple of Witchcraft tradition. The Inner Temple of Witchcraft (Llewellyn) is required manual for the class. Please register in advance. $150 per person. Space is limited. Inquire about payment plans.

The Mysteries of Love Magick
    Book Signing with Christopher Penczak, Author of Instant Magick
    Feb 14, 7:20 PM
    Bodhi Tree Bookstore
    8585 Melrose Ave., West Hollywood, CA 90069
    www.bodhitree.com 310-659-4428
    On this Valentine's Day, join author Christopher Penczak in discussing the spiritual principles of magick, and how they can be applied in everyday life, including the pursuit of love, romance and relationships. In his latest book, Instant Magick: Ancient Wisdom Modern Spellcraft, he teaches how to perform spells without any physical tools or props, as the most important ingredient needed to change your life is your own energy and intention. Learn the principles behind magick, included those of love magick to attract a partner who is right for your and maintain a healthy relationship. The highest art of magick is unconditional love. Talk will be followed by book signing.

Shamanic Witchcraft: Walking Between the Worlds Workshop
    February 15, 2006, 7 – 10 PM, $20
    Meet and Greet/Book Signing at 6:30 PM
    Altar
    616 Jackson , Bakersfield CA http://altarbookshoppe.com
    (661) 633-1220
    Join author Christopher Penczak in a hands-on exploration of the role of the witch and the shaman in tradition and modern culture. Both are walkers between the worlds, seers of spirits, medicine workers and community healers. Survey the history of European witchcraft, and how it's practices echo those of native shamans, including the use of flying ointments, familiars, crossing the hedge, faery roads and the misconceptions of the Witch's Sabbat as recorded by the witch trail inquisitors. Discuss modern core shamanic techniques and how they apply to contemporary witchcraft. Through drumming journey, unlock your power to explore the other worlds, to not only walk the crossroads of the witch, but eventually become the crossroads, an agent of magick and change in the world. An introduction to the book The Temple of Shamanic Witchcraft:
    Shadows, Spirits and the Healing Journey, by Christopher Penczak.

Shamanic Witchcraft: Walking Between the Worlds Workshop
    February 16, 2006, 7 – 10 PM, Sliding Scale $15-30
    Also Available to Sign Books Before the Workshop
    Sacred Grove
    924 Soquel Ave Santa Cruz, CA 95062
    Phone: 831-423-1949 http://www.psifly.com/alt/grove/
    Join author Christopher Penczak in a hands-on exploration of the role of the witch and the shaman in tradition and modern culture. Both are walkers between the worlds, seers of spirits, medicine workers and community healers. Survey the history of European witchcraft, and how it's practices echo those of native shamans, including the use of flying ointments, familiars, crossing the hedge, faery roads and the misconceptions of the Witch's Sabbat as recorded by the witch trail inquisitors. Discuss modern core shamanic techniques and how they apply to contemporary witchcraft. Through drumming journey, unlock your power to explore the other worlds, to not only walk the crossroads of the witch, but eventually become the crossroads, an agent of magick and change in the world. An introduction to the book The Temple of Shamanic Witchcraft: Shadows, Spirits and the Healing Journey, by Christopher Penczak.

Instant Magick Spellcrafting

Pantheacon

Feb 17-20

Double Tree Hotel 2050 Gateway Place, San Jose, CA http://www.ancientways.com

San Jose, CA

Magick can be used anytime and anyplace, without the use of ritual tools. Though tools are wonderful implements, and when consecrated are truly magickal vessels, the most important tools are energy, intention, strength of will and of course - you. Instant magick is an exploration and expansion of forms of internal, mental magick, to do spellcraft through intentions, magickal words, visualizations, evocations and direct energy work in non-traditional ways. Learn to creatively use your internal connection to the elements, chakras, planets, deities and spirits to fuel your magick and make changes in your life anywhere you are.

Witchcraft and the Shadow Self
    Pantheacon
    Feb 17-20
    Double Tree Hotel 2050 Gateway Place, San Jose, CA http://www.ancientways.com
    San Jose, CA
    The tradition of witchcraft and its deities are associated with the depths of the underworld and the darkness of the soul, though we act as the luminaries and torch bearers in the dark. Modern witches on the path are asked to explore their own shadow self, their own repressed thoughts, feelings and images. Instead of trying to vanquish the shadow, a task that is never successful, we are asked to integrate the shadow self into a healthy relationship and find it as a source of strength and comfort. Explore the workings of the shadow self, how to ‘distill” it into manifestation and how to heal the relationship and partner with it as a spirit ally through the lens of the shamanic traditions of witchcraft.
    Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. I sense much fear in you. - Yoda

www.christopherpenczak.com

I'm so exicted! I may finally be able to see you at pantheacon, after a number of attempts, this will be the winner Do you know the date or times during which you will lecture? What can I expect from your teaching and pantheacon in general?
    Thanks!

Anubis RainHawk
    My law is love unto all beings..
    -The Charge of the Goddess

TryVegetarian.com

i'll try to make it to the first night in pomona, i have been meaning to check out that shop anyways, this gives me a good excuse.

See you at PantheaCon!

Looking forward to an opportunity to meet you. I'm hoping ancient Ways updates the website soon with the presenters schedule...

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis RainHawk
    I'm so exicted! I may finally be able to see you at pantheacon, after a number of attempts, this will be the winner Do you know the date or times during which you will lecture? What can I expect from your teaching and pantheacon in general?
    Thanks!

Anubis RainHawk
    The final dates are not posted yet, but at the moment they are schedule for Saturday morning and Sunday afternoon.

Usually I mix lecture with experience for the talk, though the time is limited, so I try to find a good balance. THe workshops can boarder on pretty big, so there's not a lot of time for sharing at the PCon event.

Blessings,

Christopher
    Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. I sense much fear in you. - Yoda

www.christopherpenczak.com

Where the grapes are ripe...To your health!
    If I can get up to see you in Pomona, I will!