Page 1 of 30 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Are there Prophets of God among us today?

Are there Prophets of God among us today?

Are there Prophet's of God among us today? If there are, how do you know that a person claiming such a thing is truly a Prophet?

I produce a podcast titled Prophet of God - Discerning the Truth. In this podcast we will investigate one man who claims to be a Prophet. To see him on the street he looks like anyone of us. Except that he claims God speaks to him and through him. He claims God heals people through him.

This man has never been on TV or radio, nor does he belong to a church. He works a blue-collar job and lives a modest and unassuming life. He has an amazing knowledge of the Bible, he's articulate and it is truly compelling to listen to him.
    Imagine if it's true. Imagine if this man is a real Prophet of God. It will make for an incredible podcast and it will be a wonderful gift and resource for all of us listening. So let's find out. In this program we will ask objective, straight forward questions. You will also have the opportunity to ask questions and make comments. The show is available for free, there is no advertising and no registration necessary.

http://www.prophetcast.com

Noticed this was your first post.
    Nice little bit of cut n paste there.

Sorry if I sound a little skeptical,but this seems to me to be back door prostyletizing.

Wonder how many pagan forums you've hit already.

I would like to know what your opinions are about paganism,if it's alright to ask.

So the guy knows his bible.
    Doesn't mean he's a prophet.
    I'd like to see some scientific proof of his claims please.
    Last edited by Vincent Verthaine; January 5th, 2006 at 12:20 AM.

is offline Time And Relative Dimension In Space
    Eh, I just report it and let the authorities decide.
    Tashi delek!
    Dawa Lhamo
    Last edited by Dawa Lhamo; January 5th, 2006 at 08:36 AM.
    Before you accuse someone of LYING, please read this first.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Welcome to Mystic Wicks.

I'm sorry, but I'm skeptical of people that have to advertize their achievements to gain recognition.

is offline MW member of whatever month it is
    It is odd that someones first post would be entirely cut and paste, no comments or anything. and then there's the 'you will be givin a chance to discuss... bla bla.' hmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by LordHelmet
    It is odd that someones first post would be entirely cut and paste, no comments or anything. and then there's the 'you will be givin a chance to discuss... bla bla.' hmmmmm
    First and only post. It looks like they might have been lurking for a while after posting this though.

why do you say they were lurking afterward? At any rate it's very odd if they did... very odd indeed.

Admin mode

Although mmauren does ask us to visit their web site, there is no payment or registration involved. That makes their post not a spam post. However it seems to be in the wrong forum, thus this thread will be moved to Personal Websites.

Thusfar mmauren has not violated the MW rules. If you don't wish to read (or hear) about their message, you are free to ignore the link.

All of you, stop discussing someone's intentions. Use the report button if you find something suspicious, but do not publicly slander someone's reputation, especially if they are new to the community.
    Last edited by Xentor; January 5th, 2006 at 04:43 AM.
    Xentor, your friendly-neighbourhood Checkerist
    Contact me | The Dialogues on Checkerism

I run the @anonywicks accounts on Twitter, Tumblr, and Instagram. Pagans present!

your right. If it was an actual person we should be nice and say hello.

so.. Welcome to Mystic Wicks!

Interesting coincidence - on another forum, we've been discussing prophets and whether or not they are from God. The general consensus is that it doesn't matter how much of the Bible they know or how "godly" they appear to be; the important thing is - are their prophecies a) capable of being undeniably proven or disproven and b) accurate?

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Oakleaf Circle - Pagan Resources in the UK
    Astrology!

Page 1 of 30 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast