Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Are there Prophets of God among us today?

OKay,I listened to some of the mighty prophet,and this is what he did.

He blamed his own frieken mother for not having faith,and using her infirmity and sickness to manipulate others,so she died.Because she didnt have enough faith.

Your prophet sounds sick,tell him I said,we are all going to die,at some piont,and blaming your own mother is disrespectfull to the woman who gave you life,and brought your little knaked rearend into this world.

Honor thy father and thy mother,for this is the first commandment with promise-bible

Quote Originally Posted by azzeenasman
    OKay,I listened to some of the mighty prophet,and this is what he did.

He blamed his own frieken mother for not having faith,and using her infirmity and sickness to manipulate others,so she died.Because she didnt have enough faith.

Your prophet sounds sick,tell him I said,we are all going to die,at some piont,and blaming your own mother is disrespectfull to the woman who gave you life,and brought your little knaked rearend into this world.

Honor thy father and thy mother,for this is the first commandment with promise-bible
    I'm listening to the show right now. The host doesn't sound skeptical of Jerry at all.

I'm already catching scripture being used out of context in the first podcast. My verdict is in. He's a nut.

You might want to mention your show at ChristianForums, it's the most active Christian discussion board in the world.

Again, you can believe what you like but you really still don't get the point. I've tried to be as clear as I can. I'm curious though. You suggest he took a scripture out of context. Tell me which one and how he took it out of context. I'll question him on that and see how he responds.

Quote Originally Posted by mmauren
    Again, you can believe what you like but you really still don't get the point. I've tried to be as clear as I can. I'm curious though. You suggest he took a scripture out of context. Tell me which one and how he took it out of context. I'll question him on that and see how he responds.
    Hey,I wonder if someone showed up at the great prophets church and said,Hey everyone,Come see the Great witch of Goddess.Sorta like,The great prophet of God,but instead ,The Great witch of Goddess.:

Well,at least you are nice,you keep saying I missed your point though.

Enjoy your stay here and why not go introduce yourself in the introductions area.

Quote Originally Posted by mmauren
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuteronomy 18:15-22
    The LORD thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken; According to all that thou desiredst of the LORD thy God in Horeb in the day of the assembly, saying, Let me not hear again the voice of the LORD my God, neither let me see this great fire any more, that I die not. And the LORD said unto me, They have well spoken that which they have spoken. I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him. And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him. But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die. And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the LORD hath not spoken? When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.
    Quote Originally Posted by John 1:45
    Philip findeth Nathanael, and saith unto him, We have found him, of whom Moses in the law, and the prophets, did write, Jesus of Nazareth, the son of Joseph.
    Quote Originally Posted by Acts 3:20-23
    And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you: Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began. For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever he shall say unto you. And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which will not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1 Timothy 2:5
    For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
    I hope this answers your questions from a scriptural perspective. The very first bit of scripture from the very first podcast talks about a single prophet, which, according to the Bible, is Jesus (or Muhammad if you're Islamic). Not Jerry...unless he claims to be the second coming or the Jewish messiah.

Sorry, but from what I've seen, this is a podcast with unproven stories (with a marked lack of evidence) treated as objective fact. Don't take it personally - I meet the claims of Pagans with the same level of skepticism. I've dealt with my share of self-proclaimed prophets.

ADMIN MODE

Moved to website analysis.

All hail the incredible, moving, pulsating thread.
    mol

sitegod/system_administrator/founder/member/engineer/enigma
    follow mysticwicks on twitter | my blog

Something else the mighty prophet said that seems weird,He said demons speak to him and call him Gods cop.

I do beleive in the spirit world,and in demons and angels,it sounds a bit lofty
    to think that all the demonic authoritys stand back in awe at the site of the mighty prophet.

And he seems to make it a big deal that within the spirit world he is well known
    and respected and feared.

Okay,my last post here.I also noticed that about 90 percent of the podcast,is dedicated to convincing you that the man is a mighty prophet of God.

In my humble opinion,this guy is really into himself.His mission in life sounds like it is getting together a following of people who call him the great prophet.
    I didnt hear anything about Christ.

We didnt just fall off the turnip wagon,oh great one.Stay here awhile and you will soon be singing the praises of the Goddess who will humble you.

See ya

I dont have time to listen to it all but I did listen to sections of the different recordings.

The thing I wonder is:
    it seems that only two people are on these recordings and basically we are to take what Jerry says as truth?
    LMAO!! This is the net. Anyone can pretend to be whatever their little heart desires!

Sorry but if someone said they were any kind of messenger from any god, I would not give it second thought, unless they could move my spirit on a real, vrs..tv, net, or any other modern way, level.

This is 2006 and there are people who take advantage of and screw with each others heads everyday!

Any bozo can just say I did this and that and know this and that!

Does the dude have references?

Oh and as for people ignoring a true prophet of god? Well I think god is smart enough to know we live in an untrust worthy period of social time and I think god would know exactly how to get everyones undivided attention.
    God would know how to deal with todays mindsets.
    If god didnt know how to help his prophet make it clear who he/she is,
    then god would be stupid and I dont think you want to assume that god is too stupid to be able to find away to wake his children up.

If Jerry really believes he is a prophet of god..hey great.
    He should be very comforted in knowing he was chosen. Congrats Jerry.
    Last edited by Shanti; January 8th, 2006 at 12:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by azzeenasman
    Something else the mighty prophet said that seems weird,He said demons speak to him and call him Gods cop.
    Does he eat holy donuts?
    What can we do to help you stop screaming?

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast