Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Are there Prophets of God among us today?

Quote Originally Posted by LordHelmet
    Do I get a picture Azzy?!?!?!
    Okay ,here is yours,hope you like it.

And you are strong spirited,and ride in the night,and are familiar with the darkness,but you have a valient heart,and on the inside a good spirit,thats the reflection in the water.

I appreciate the picture Azzy. Thank you very much. I do also appreciate the input, negative and positive.

Azzy I am not a follower of Jerry's. I don't follow anyone but God. I met this man a few months ago and I thought he was intriguing. I didn't believe in his abilities but I thought it would be interesting to learn more about him and try to prove it one way or another. Over time I have seen some interesting things happen. But I'm still not absolutely sure.

To suggest that this is some promotional ettemp to gain fame and money is simply rediculous. I've worket in radio for 27 years. I've also worked in the advertisng businness writing and creating radio commercials. I've also spent in the music business representing artists. I know how to hype someone and quite honestly you don't do it by going to Pagan message boards. I simply wanted to make available a free show with no obligations to the listener. My hope was to get some insights and questions from people who listen. If they are interested they can keep listening free of charge or if the don't like it they can stop listening. Either way is fine with me.

Jerry has spent his life working in a blue collar job. He's dealt with people in the marketplace with his ministry. What I mean is that God directs him to someone wherever he might be. It could be a restaurant, a mall etc. He's never asked these people for money nor has he any desire for them to follow him. The reason for the show is more about me then it is him. I want to see if I can discern whether it's true or not. His only interest is to get his message out to more people.

If you don't want to believe that, that's fine. If you think I should be harder on him in the interviews, I can understand what you're saying. But in my opinion, Jerry's a nice man. He's delivering a good message which is in line with the Bible and he truly seems like he wants to help people. I can't go "60 minutes" on a guy like this. I do ask him hard questions and he's always answered with a satisfactry answer.

A good interviewer can tear anyone, real or not to shreds if they want. My goal isn't to do that. My goal is to give him an opportunity to prove himself. And I can do that without guerrilla tactics.
    i
    Finally, I'm hear not because I want to corner the market on Pagan listeners. I continue to respond because the give and take his been interesting

Quote Originally Posted by mmauren
    I appreciate the picture Azzy. Thank you very much. I do also appreciate the input, negative and positive.

Azzy I am not a follower of Jerry's. I don't follow anyone but God. I met this man a few months ago and I thought he was intriguing. I didn't believe in his abilities but I thought it would be interesting to learn more about him and try to prove it one way or another. Over time I have seen some interesting things happen. But I'm still not absolutely sure.

To suggest that this is some promotional ettemp to gain fame and money is simply rediculous. I've worket in radio for 27 years. I've also worked in the advertisng businness writing and creating radio commercials. I've also spent in the music business representing artists. I know how to hype someone and quite honestly you don't do it by going to Pagan message boards. I simply wanted to make available a free show with no obligations to the listener. My hope was to get some insights and questions from people who listen. If they are interested they can keep listening free of charge or if the don't like it they can stop listening. Either way is fine with me.

Jerry has spent his life working in a blue collar job. He's dealt with people in the marketplace with his ministry. What I mean is that God directs him to someone wherever he might be. It could be a restaurant, a mall etc. He's never asked these people for money nor has he any desire for them to follow him. The reason for the show is more about me then it is him. I want to see if I can discern whether it's true or not. His only interest is to get his message out to more people.

If you don't want to believe that, that's fine. If you think I should be harder on him in the interviews, I can understand what you're saying. But in my opinion, Jerry's a nice man. He's delivering a good message which is in line with the Bible and he truly seems like he wants to help people. I can't go "60 minutes" on a guy like this. I do ask him hard questions and he's always answered with a satisfactry answer.

A good interviewer can tear anyone, real or not to shreds if they want. My goal isn't to do that. My goal is to give him an opportunity to prove himself. And I can do that without guerrilla tactics.
    i
    Finally, I'm hear not because I want to corner the market on Pagan listeners. I continue to respond because the give and take his been interesting
    Okay,well enjoy yourself M & M I can do anything for you,let me know.
    Last edited by BlackMagicalCat; January 14th, 2006 at 07:42 PM.

Are there Prophet's of God among us today? If there are, how do you know that a person claiming such a thing is truly a Prophet?

yes, i am one. but then again i could be lying.

Talking Well if thats the case MM, then..................

We could all be prophets of god.
    The love you take is equal to the love you make.

is offline MW member of whatever month it is
    Quote Originally Posted by heathenwolf
    We could all be prophets of god.
    To be a prophet in the traditional christian sense, you must fortell the future and or speak on Gods behalf, meaning God gave you a message that you pass on. I could call myself a prophet, borderline at least, but I would not be a prophet in the fundie sense, because I read the tarrot, and I claim that many spirits, likely the spirits of the cards, as well as my own self, affected the outcome. I don't see it as a message from God.

Well,claiming to be a prophet is not a light claim(from a christian veiw).Having a direct connecton to God is a high honor.Most of us struggle with the ups and downs of life and spend many hours praying to seek to know God.And sometimes that takes a lifetime.

Claiming to be a prophet is a lofty claim.Claiming that demons speak to you
    and know you and call you Gods cop,sounds a bit high minded.Hopefully
    Jerry,s life backs up his lofty claim.

The bible curses the person who claims to be speaking for God(Thus saith the Lord)When God hasnt spoken to them.Hopefully thats not he case here.

Cursed is the man that says,Thus saith the Lord,and I have not sent him,
    says the Lord.Bible

Good luck in your search

Azzy, you make a good point. In fact in the Bible says and I'm paraphrasing, those that claim to be a prophet and do not speak from God will die. That's pretty cut and dried.
    Thanks

Azzy, you make a good point. In fact in the Bible says and I'm paraphrasing, those that claim to be a prophet and do not speak from God will die. That's pretty cut and dried.
    Thanks
    Yep,im trying real hard to learn how to link a site,but cant figure it out yet.
    So im going nuts a bit.My sons not here to help me either.Glad to see ya .

is offline MW member of whatever month it is
    I would like to point out azzy, I think the reason that people pray so much and never reach God is that they have lost touch with the spiritual realm, not that their not pios enough or don't pray enough. America as a whole is out of touch with the unseen universe.

Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast