Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Therapeutic Herbal Tea Recipes

The t.v show "What A Relief" (on Veria Network) is pretty useful, if any of you get a chance to watch it. They focus on a certain topic (earaches, fertility, stress, etc.) every day, giving you 1-3 recipes, demonstrating the actual process, and giving you some good knowledge on the herbs involved, as well as giving you supplementary and and preventative knowledge for that topic.

I'll have to start a new thread on a few of the recipes, because they aren't actually teas.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"All phenomena of which we are aware occurs in the mind, therefore the only thing we have to look at is the mind" -Aliester Crowley, on Yoga

"The mark of a moderate woman is freedom from her own ideas" -Lao Tzu

"I shall question him and examine him and test him" -Socrates

"You may win or lose, but to be yourself is all that you can do." -Chris Cornell

"Don't you f**king judge me" -Slipknot

"The fool who is conscious of his folly is thereby wise. The fool who thinks himself wise is the one to be called a fool." -Lao Tzu

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Valkyrie View Post
    1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper

1/4 teaspoon powdered cayenne pepper

Pinch of cayenne
    As someone who will -literally- die from ingestion (even in microscopic amounts) of Cayenne pepper, Red Pepper flake, and anything else containing any form of Capsicum annuum, do you have any alternatives for Cayenne in these supposedly therapeutic recipes?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by EntwinedScylla View Post
    As someone who will -literally- die from ingestion (even in microscopic amounts) of Cayenne pepper, Red Pepper flake, and anything else containing any form of Capsicum annuum, do you have any alternatives for Cayenne in these supposedly therapeutic recipes?
    I guess it depends on which purpose it is used for (since it has several), you'd have to replace it with something that can be used for the same purpose.

Not sure, off the top of my head. . .I don't se cayenne too often.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"All phenomena of which we are aware occurs in the mind, therefore the only thing we have to look at is the mind" -Aliester Crowley, on Yoga

"The mark of a moderate woman is freedom from her own ideas" -Lao Tzu

"I shall question him and examine him and test him" -Socrates

"You may win or lose, but to be yourself is all that you can do." -Chris Cornell

"Don't you f**king judge me" -Slipknot

"The fool who is conscious of his folly is thereby wise. The fool who thinks himself wise is the one to be called a fool." -Lao Tzu

A digestive tea that really works is mix of dandelion, mint and melissa. Steep for 7 to 9 minutes in freshly boiled water. I drink it on an empty stomach and it works well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2