Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: A Dangerous Development in the Alien Experience

In the Tardis - just landed on Planet Xenocenea

A Dangerous Development in the Alien Experience

Hello Everyone,

I am writing this story to serve as an important warning to each of you to be on the alert if changes in your behavior or that of someone close to you should begin to occur.

I must insist that the story that I am about to relate is an actual recent personal experience from my professional "journal". It is completely factual and true to the best of my knowledge. Fictitious names are used to respect the privacy of the individuals involved.

This story begins one morning in early December, 2005. I was preparing for an Astrology Client at a popular Spa in Philadelphia where I have an office. One of the physical therapists (we'll call her "Jane") who worked at the Spa, who is also a personal friend of mine, stopped in to see me. She was clearly very nervous and not at all herself. I could also clearly sense that her Aura was disturbed and out of balance.

Then she made a terrible confession. She told me that she had had a recent encounter with Aliens who had put an implant into her sinus against her will. She further explained that the Aliens told her that they were doing this to her and to others to cause the Human Population on Earth to die prematurely, causing humans to reincarnate more frequently to speed up our rate of spiritual development!

Upon hearing this, as I'm sure all of you can imagine, my mind went into overdrive! I was completely incensed! But the still, calm voice within me prevailed. "Have you discussed this with Scott?", I asked. "Scott" is a psychic healer that Jane had had a positive experience with years earlier. She said no, and I said, "May I suggest you contact him right away".

Jane contacted Scott the same day and Scott was able to effect a long distance disablement of Jane's implant. A few days later I saw Jane again and her personality was almost completely back to normal; but there was still this strange "mechanical" sensation I was getting from her personal Energetic Field. I spoke to Jane and her SO and told them both, "If I were you, I would not assume this incident is over with; I strongly recommend you investigate further and take appropriate action to protect yourself".

Unfortunately, my words turned out prophetic. Unfortunately, the treatment provided by Scott lasted for only a week. After that, Jane experienced worsening behavioral problems that were affecting her performance in the workplace.

Incidentally, to my knowledge, Jane does not have a medical history of psychosomatic or mental disorder and while a physical health problem cannot be ruled out at this writing, I am not qualified to address that aspect of her situation.

I next attempted a hypnotherapy session with Jane to learn what could be done to help her and discover more of the truth of what was happening to her. The session was recorded and the information that came through only revealed a deeper and more troubling picture.

What was most alarming to me was how conflicted she was over her situation. In the hypnotherapy session, I distinctly heard two different "persons" - one that was passively going along with the Alien Agenda for her and another personality that knew the line had been crossed between volunteering and being forced against her will and wanting to be free of the manipulation being done to her.

We discovered much in that preliminary session, including that this particular group of Aliens has been monitoring Jane for years and that she has been abducted on at least 3 separate occasions. Although Jane was able to see possible ways to destroy the implant affecting her body and mind, to my knowledge, she has not been able to take further action.

Finally, this past week, the shovel went straight to the fan. The manager of the Spa, after receiving numerous complaints from customers about Jane's erratic and inattentive behavior, had no choice except to terminate Jane's employment with the Spa.

Being in a strong professional relationship with the Manager of the Spa, I was also told of a dream the Manager had a few days after Jane was let go.

In the dream, Jane was seen taking apart every piece of equipment at the Spa and then Jane sat down on the floor, wrapped in a blanket. Jane appeared aging, wrinkled and near death in the Managers dream.

I was horrified and appalled; my jaw dropped. Then I said to the Manager, "what you saw in your dream is absolutely true; and you know how I hate breaching confidentiality with my Clients but now I feel I must tell you what I know about Jane's condition". And I told the Manager the entire story, about the Alien Implant and the Aliens telling Jane: "you'll be dead by the time you're 60 years old".

I feel this story has only begun. I've searched my soul for days over this entire matter. Looking into my own future, I see myself getting more involved, including warning more people about this matter. I see the same Aliens who are manipulating Jane warning me to stay out of it or suffer the consequences and I see another Group of Aliens also getting more involved to protect me and to counter the harm that the 1st Group is attempting to do.

I certainly will welcome sensitive, responsible and spiritually appropriate reacton to this matter.

I wonder if the aliens manufacture meth and run around in black busses doing satanic rituals... Sorry buddy no offense, but be prepared to jump into a fox hole and start gunning down people who think you're lying or crazy, sensitive or not.

Personally I haven't the expertise to give a good answer. I know little about aliens or what people actually think about the real existance of them. But I do know the more evidence you can gather that something is going on, the more likely others are to get involved, regardless of what it is. So my advice would be to search high and low for anything you can use that might get others involved, professional or personal just get others involved as much as possible and safty will warrent. Don't do anything crazy or stupid yourself. And don't buy other people's claims with out serious evidence.

If lots of this has been going on in dreams I'd maybe post these in the dreaming section to get unbias interpretations on them. You might also consider confronting these aliens in your dreams to probe them for additional information. Thats just me though.
    -----BEGIN MAGIC CODE BLOCK-----
    Version: 1.5.1
    (MCH/MO@ X-(--)(---) PCE/NO/SB~ W N+ !D@ A++ a+ C* G+ QO++>+++++ 666++ Y+)
    ------END MAGIC CODE BLOCK------

I would suggest that you post your experience on a board that has a lot of people who are very knowlegeable about UFO's, ET's, abductions and such and see what they say about it.

Try Whitley Strieber's site at www.unknowncountry.com

I think it's very well known that the Powers That Be are very interested in population control measures. In my area there are a lot of "chemtrails" with various patterns in the sky..it makes me wonder sometimes.
    Synchronicity Is God's Handwriting ~ Marianne Williamson

Your above responses are appreciated.

I am 52 years old and I've been dealing with this entire subject since about 1982. In 1984 I self-published a book which was full of ET related information and experiences. I know that I don't know everything but I know a great deal and I'm learning more continually. I've been on Radio Stations in 3 States discussing the Alien issue. I am certainly not as well known as Art Bell, Whitley Strieber, Linda Howe and dozens of other researchers but I've got some serious experience under my belt.

I believe it is only a matter of time before members and visitors to MW have some level of alien experience of their own. Dr. J Alan Hynek, who, when he was alive was considered a world authority on UFO's and Aliens stated his belief that at least 1 of every 50 people has had a close encounter. Today, I suspect that number now stands at 1 of 25 or greater odds.

I don't want the Story in this Thread to negatively put people off to Alien contact but in my own experience it is exactly as Whitley Strieber and others have written. Stanton Friedman and others believe there are over 130 separate Alien Races visiting or monitoring this Earth and their agenda's are diverse indeed! I am a strong advocate of education. If you don't know what's going on, you're in the dark and that is a really dangerous place to be in; therefore I share my experiences.

is offline Tell me boy now wouldn't that be sweet!!
    I had a "visitor" once when I was a young child. I havent seen them since and hope to never see them. I was not abducted. Only watched. I do believe that she might have seen them and etc, I dont think she will die by the time she is 60 and if she does it wont be the aliens fault

With all due respect ... Jane needs Risperdal, not Reiki.

I am the religious right. Just not the religion most people expect.

Contrary to popular belief, Hello Kitty is not my totem animal.

A wayfarer should not walk unarmed, But have his weapons to hand: He knows not when he may need a spear, Or what menace meet on the road. ~~Havamal #38
    Become the change you wish to see in the world.
    The Cellar

I have a question for you.. which I don't know if you know the answer to or not.. Has "Jane" ever had her head examined?.. And I am not trying to make a joke of this.. I mean, litterally examined for any sign of an implant? And if so,.. what was the finding & course of action?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

New Iberia, LA desperately seeking real estate in Rivendell
    I should think a simple X ray or MRI should settle the question of whether or not there's an implant. If there is, have it removed. If there isn't, I respectfully submit that Jane's problems are coming from her own inner space rather than outer space.
    "I would rather make the gravest of mistakes than surrender my own judgement." -- Cora Munroe in Last of the Mohicans

"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing." -- Conan the Barbarian in "Tower of the Elephant" by Robert E. Howard

"Moral outrage has little effect on a cat." -- Garrison Keillor

"There aren't many problems than can't be fixed
    with $700 and a .30-06." -- Jeff Cooper. Or maybe it was his daughter Lindy. I can't remember.

Once again, like minds think alike.

I was away from the computer while Anubis and Valnorran's messages were happening (which by the way both suggest to go looking for the implant)....

....and suddenly I thought to myself, Jane needs to get an X-ray and see if someone can locate the damn thing. So thanks for the telepathic heads up, guys! Your thoughts came into my thoughts loud and clear!

Just one small problem to bear in mind. Think about the advanced nano-technology that is happening right now. We're hearing about micro chips so tiny they can be injected into the bloodstream. One of my own Clients is a sponsor for a foreign corporation that may have just made a medical breakthrough utilizing nano-technology.

Now, if Aliens exist at all, and if their mentality is even a small cut above ours, then they probably have developed a technology superior to our own.

For the record, I do not see myself as Jane's personal savior but I also cannot sit on the sidelines while nasty situations like these are taking place. Presently, I have a game plan to try and assist Jane which starts on Thursday this week. I'll post back with any developments.

Again, your comments are valued and appreciated.

Now, how did I know that there was going to be some reason that you couldn't establish physical evidence?

(I've also heard things like MRI's cause the implants to disintigrate, implants are transparent to x-ray, implants are placed so that CT scan "slices" miss seeing it, etc., etc., etc.)

Changed my mind ... Haldol, not Risperdal.

I am the religious right. Just not the religion most people expect.

Contrary to popular belief, Hello Kitty is not my totem animal.

A wayfarer should not walk unarmed, But have his weapons to hand: He knows not when he may need a spear, Or what menace meet on the road. ~~Havamal #38
    Become the change you wish to see in the world.
    The Cellar

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast