Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: A Dangerous Development in the Alien Experience

If the implant can't be detected by x-rays or MRI's, go to a reputable shaman. If you can't find a reputable shaman, let me know and I'll put you in touch with some. If the shaman can't find it, go to a reputable psychiatric professional and try to follow Wolf's advice.
    The monkey formerly known as semicivilizedman.

In the Tardis - just landed on Planet Xenocenea
    An Update:

I met with Jane and her Significant Other yesterday, January 26th. They both thanked me for my assistance and concern. Jane told me she went to a meditation "healing circle" earlier in the week. She was calm, very focused and self assertive which I believe were all good signs. She has not sought out a medical professional and I rather wish that she would. I spoke of physical health concerns and repeated that seeing a qualified health care professional and to consider having an X-ray or MRI scan might be in order.

We talked about the entire matter for a few hours and socialized. Jane expressed concern for her spiritual development and the nature of her relationship with the Aliens. She said that she does not feel threatened at the present time.

She did talk a great deal about what her entire experience means in terms of her life purpose and her work and responsibility here on Earth.

I repeated that I was willing to help them contact experts such as Dr. Roger Leir and I was going to continue my own research with books, media and the Internet. They asked me to tell them if I learn anything of importance and meanwhile Jane is trying to decide exactly what she wants to do next.

I have posted this story to other Websites created to address Alien Issues. There is no consensus about this incident right now and opinions vary a great deal.

And I am keeping my own mind open until I am able to learn more.

is offline Striving for confused understanding
    While my own jury is still out on the whole ET/Greys vs Reds vs. Blues/Roswell thing, I have to say that this has a striking similarity to an episode of X-files...

For the record, let me say that I have every belief that the governments of the world actively cover up UFO related issues, I do not have, nor do I ever expect to have enough evidence to decern whether those UFOs are of Extra-Terrestrial or Very Terrestrial origins....

Not that it really adds much to this thread except my own healthy dose of skeptisism, but that is my 2/100s worth.

k
    If the universe puts a mystery in front of us as a gift, then politeness requires that we at least try and solve it.

"What else did they teach you?"
    "Delight. Respect. Compassion. That for you actions to be pure they must proceed from direction, determination, patience, and strength. I am afraid, I am still working on patience. They taught me how to live, how to breathe, how to fight, and how to die."

I'm Earthy's long lost brother
    Tanks, Flaire!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Derestanne
    Then she made a terrible confession. She told me that she had had a recent encounter with Aliens who had put an implant into her sinus against her will. She further explained that the Aliens told her that they were doing this to her and to others to cause the Human Population on Earth to die prematurely, causing humans to reincarnate more frequently to speed up our rate of spiritual development!
    Ho ho! If that's what they WANTED her to believe, just think of what they are ACTUALLY doing.

LB,
    Knows that the only good alien is a crashed alien.
    What can we do to help you stop screaming?

While my own jury is still out on the whole ET/Greys vs Reds vs. Blues/Roswell thing, I have to say that this has a striking similarity to an episode of X-files...
    There was one episode where Skully found that everybody had a genetic tag in planted in their arm. The agents had proof of ET and the shadow government/syndicit mannaged to nab it before they could go public. Whats interesting to note is an annomilus small portion of Einstine's brain. No bigger than pin head, it could possibly explain his eccentric genius and if I remember correctly it was even in an area of the brain responsible for crittical thinking. Perhaps only a fluke of nature but what if? It could possibly be the only evidence widely known that could proove alien implants not only exist but are genetic in nature and function, not mechanical. What I really think is going on is that some force in this world, extra or terrafirma, is tayloring the human race to accomplish their own agenda. Since what ever force it is that could be doing this is obviously not going to tell us I don't think their agenda could be good.

Now I believe this because of the very existance of us as human beings. Never in all of all the life in the whole history of the world is there any evidence of a species like us or comperable to us. Basically give a land monkey that would die off on its own in several thousand years prehencil thumbs and a modified brain of a dolphine. Tweek the genome to produce imagination, awareness and logic and what evolves from it is mankind. This would require some serious genetic know how. Now approaching the apex of our evolutionairy intellect we are being taylored to become something else. Look at all the steroids and chemicals, preservatives and other crap we ingest every day. Look at how fast kids are growing up and maturing. The progress of technology has never in all of history taken so many leaps and bounds. Now maybe that is a testiment to human ingenuity. But how can we proove inventors of new technologies didn't have a little help? Especially if its genetic? Our genetics are the back bone of our existance and could have been pre-ordained by some otherworldly force to emerge into the creatures we are. Like code in a computer our bodies like hardware shaping the world, our genes are mechanically reaching towards something unkown. Whats scary is that in 20 years an AI, something plasuibly capable of controlling every aspect of life, is emerging if not already being built. Perhpas the final evolution of us as humans will be ascention into digital life forms. God -our creator- is probably an Alien. But don't worship him because that is insane. Finally why I believe something big is about to happen is the eminence of a global dominion. This implies to me some group is acting as a shadow government, kinda like off the x-files, to systematically bring the human race under the foot of some greater force(s). Alien or not we won't know until it actually happens. And when it does I doubt there will be much we can do.

I doubt invasion is 'their' intention, whoever they are, because that just doesn't make sense. Why invade? That would be so unnecessary. And if aliens did create us, why conquor their own creation? If some alternitive force is trying to usurp an other alien's creation then we should have a power on our side. Unless they sold us off like merchandise. Then I don't think they want to kill us off, at least not yet, because if that were the case their vastly superior understanding of the genome would give them keys to a genetic plague that could have been implimented long long ago. Such a plague spread on all corners of globe could plausibly kill off the human race. Or at least drive the survivors under ground. No I think the most logical solution, that I can conjure assuming aliens are responsible for the creation and manipulation of our species, we are part of some kind of experiment. The agenda of the experiment is unknown. I suppose if telling us would ruin their project that would leave room for the agenda to actually turn out benefical to both us and them. Who ever they are. Perhaps as digital, even holographic, life forms we would be free from the pains of physical life.

Ultimately our only weapons for self defense are hope and awareness.
    Last edited by Acid09; February 16th, 2006 at 07:28 PM.
    -----BEGIN MAGIC CODE BLOCK-----
    Version: 1.5.1
    (MCH/MO@ X-(--)(---) PCE/NO/SB~ W N+ !D@ A++ a+ C* G+ QO++>+++++ 666++ Y+)
    ------END MAGIC CODE BLOCK------

In the Tardis - just landed on Planet Xenocenea
    Perhpas the final evolution of us as humans will be ascention into digital life forms.
    I'll bet that Star Trek: The Motion Picture (#1 in the series) made quite an impression on you. Have you watched it more than a dozen times, as I have?

For those who have not seen it, this is exactly the scenario of ST #1; a machine alien civilization is looking for "The Creator" and thinks that God must also be a vast digital intelligence.

Ultimately our only weapons for self defense are hope and awareness.
    This is exactly why I started this Thread; to raise awareness!

If Stanton Friedman, Whitley Strieber and a host of other Researchers and Contactees have it right, our Earthly Civilization is being visited or watched by about 130 separate alien civilizations right now, each with its own values and agendas. We need a big "scorecard" just to keep up with everything that has happened in history and what is going on today.

One of the most important questions I am continuing to work on is: Why do some people have Close Encounters of the Horrible Kind while others have Close Encounters of the Wonderful Kind and still others have No Encounters of No Kind?

I think the answer to this one is worth about 6 million dollars.

Second paragraph, sinus trouble, I thought 'hey! The X-files! I know that episode!'
    But then I realised, I'm not sure if that happened both in the X-Files and Taken or just in Taken.
    Either way, I'm a huuuge fan of The X-Files, even an X-Phile, and that was a good read! A+
    The miracle is not to walk on water.
    The miracle is to walk on the green earth
    in the present moment,
    to appreciate the peace and beauty that are available now.
    -Thich Nhat Hanh

Oh gods, do you rmeber that sceene from Taken when they removed that implant from his head? ICK!

Well I've seen every episode of the X-files like at least three or four times probably more. (mind expanding to sit down with smot and a bottle of ta-kill-ya and zone out to the marathon they play every week.)
    I'm sure I've seen star trek, but it was a little before my time and doesn't really interest me. I have seen all three of the next generation moives. And I do watch an episode here and there. Taken, never really got into. I saw a couple episodes and got the gist of the story but it just didn't rub me right. Futurama? Now thats something I can relate to... And too much discovery, history and sci-fi channel.

However last night I got to thinking about a couple things (I'm really good at compulsive thinking) and I realized something I might have been quick to judge. Perhaps a genetic plague is in our midst. With the use of bird migrations avian flue will eventually be everywhere on the surface of the globe. This made me consider what the agenda "they" might have - genetic pruning. The weaker genes die out because of AIDs, Flue, mallaria and now Avian flue, possibly the real hedge cutter. Avian flue most likely won't kill every person off. And the survivors will be of the superior breed. I'll use AIDS as an example - about one percent of the population is immune to it, so it would seem at least. There is the theories of panspermia and exogenesis suggesting life originated from space or beyond. If so various viruses may have orignated from beyond as well. So if the use of such diseases is to make sure only certain human genes carry on one could speculate about "their" agenda, at least partially. Manufacturing a superior human race(s) as they could be mixing and mingling us as they please is what it would seem is happening. The great melting pot of America would an example. Never before has there been such a great interbreeding of ethnic groups. They could be putting together a superior human being. For what I could not be sure maybe they just want a race thats more conscience of the environment or super soldiers the contrast between fiction and reallity is enormous here. The reason I mentioned "races" is because they could be making new species to survive in specific climates, possibly even on other worlds. Differing races could also become specialized and perform certain tasks a growing populus would need.

Then I also remembered (I think a lot) why they might not want to give us their agenda. They are not Gods and don't want to be worshipped as such. Simply coming down saying "Take me to your leader" and telling the human race the purpose of our existance as well as our complete history (perhaps segments in our genome are alien) would start up a following. There would be people who would see ET, the creator, as God and worship him as such, ruining their project by subverting our reason with dogma. Because once we *know* their is no taking it back we, under the alien controled experimentation idea, would become "tainted" and possibly need to be exterminated. So this suggests maybe its best we don't know the truth until the time is right.
    -----BEGIN MAGIC CODE BLOCK-----
    Version: 1.5.1
    (MCH/MO@ X-(--)(---) PCE/NO/SB~ W N+ !D@ A++ a+ C* G+ QO++>+++++ 666++ Y+)
    ------END MAGIC CODE BLOCK------

Quote Originally Posted by Acid09
    However last night I got to thinking about a couple things (I'm really good at compulsive thinking) and I realized something I might have been quick to judge. Perhaps a genetic plague is in our midst. With the use of bird migrations avian flue will eventually be everywhere on the surface of the globe. This made me consider what the agenda "they" might have - genetic pruning. The weaker genes die out because of AIDs, Flue, mallaria and now Avian flue, possibly the real hedge cutter. Avian flue most likely won't kill every person off. And the survivors will be of the superior breed.
    If so, THEY (whoever THEY are) don't seem to be going about it very intelligently.
    First off, malaria isn't new - it's been with us ever since the mosquito evolved, probably. So long, in fact, that many Africans actually developed a genetic defense against it - sickle cell anaemia. Yup, that's right - if you have sickle cell, you'll never die from malaria.
    Then there's flu. In 1918-20, we had the Spanish flu epidemic, that killed an estimated 5% of the world's population. I doubt that Avian flu will ever get that bad - medicine has come a long way since 1920.
    Anyway, before Spanish Flu, we had all sorts of epidemics - Black Death, Bubonic Plague etc. The human race survived all that; did it really make us "stronger" (whatever that means)?
    Then there's AIDs. Yes, it's killed lots of people. But many more are now survivng and healthy and passing on their "weak" genes, thanks to anti-retroviral drugs.
    Now, why aren't THEY aware that our medical reserch capabilities can respond pretty effectively to any infectious disease nowadays?

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Oakleaf Circle - Pagan Resources in the UK
    Astrology!

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast