Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: A Dangerous Development in the Alien Experience

I'd have to think that if they managed to master space travel they could vaporize us on a whim... I seriously doubt they'd bother with random plagues that we have dealt with through out the centuries to off us. Intersteller travel easy? but offing a bunch of primatives difficult? I somehow don't buy that. I do believe that aliens do exist but I don't believe they are trying to kill us... if anything they are probably laughing at the fact we will kill each other over cartoons...

I have read a lot on this subject.

Firstly it strikes me as very odd that the aliens have told jane what they are doing, they never do this, to them we are lab rats, so to have communicated to her what they are doing is very odd.

secondly how did she discover she was being abducted? people usually dont realise untill a number of events persuade them to go and see a hypnotists or a spiritualist, or they have very, very vivid dreams.

i have read about people behaviour altering quite dramatically, one woman was told to only eat cow! she couldnt physically eat anything else, i think janes change in behaviour was a result of beliving she had been abducted and told this information.

or she may just be a bit confused, its amazing what people will do for attention. i really hope its this one.

there is something very odd going on here though i will grant you that.

the best book i ever read to do with alien abduction was called close encounters of the fourth kind by A Mack of the institute of massetusis (sorry if i spelt that wrong) its a comprehensive study of all forms of abduction and peoples perseptions of them.

you may find some usefull info in that.

Interesting. I personally believe that if we ourselves exist here, anything is possible... the awareness and higher consciousness thing will come about in its own time, I suppose... you cannot convince people, they can only learn for themselves as they go, too, I guess-

I'm wondering if you've ever read "I am me, I am free" by David Icke... also another book I just got last night called "The Genesis Race" by Will Hart... it might be of interest to you.

♥ Love and Light☮☼

interesting..

In the Tardis - just landed on Planet Xenocenea
    The more posts and comments I read, the happier I am that we are on this Subject.

Now I would like to share another true story. Beginning about 1981 I was working with a group of psychics who believed they were channeling messages from "Space Beings". One thing led to another and soon I was corresponding with people all over the US (mostly California) who were involved at one level or another with the Alien Question. I also went through alot of books, audio tapes and other publications.

In the fall of 1982, I attended my first Pagan Solstice Gathering, which was held at an old communal farm near York, Pennsylvania. That gathering remains one of the most treasured spiritual experiences of my life. Now most all of the Pagans that I met at that gathering found the subject of Aliens to be largely irrevelant to their values and beliefs; they had no interest at that time. But there was one exception, a woman named Sri Govindananda whose interests included Egyptian Magick, Hindu Paganism - and Aliens.

When I asked Sri G. why she was interested in discussing the Aliens with me (and no one else was), she replied, "because I am not native to this Planet; another woman had this body before I did; I am a walk in!". (For those who don't know "walk in" - a walk in is when someone takes over the physical body and incarnation of another. This is common in near death and attempted suicide situations).

Long story made short, Sri G. and I became friends and she assisted in the research and publication of my first book, which included interviews with people who were involved with the Alien Question. Of course, in the years to follow, I saw more people (including Pagans) embrace the Alien Question often because of an experience that they or family or friends had; the roots of which experiences seemed to extend - into outer space!

As for the latest comments here, from Kardell:

Firstly it strikes me as very odd that the aliens have told jane what they are doing, they never do this, to them we are lab rats, so to have communicated to her what they are doing is very odd.
    I suggest you read the Betty and Barney Hill story, among others. The Aliens don't state intentions often, but it has happened a number of times.

secondly how did she discover she was being abducted? people usually dont realise untill a number of events persuade them to go and see a hypnotists or a spiritualist, or they have very, very vivid dreams.
    Not only did "they" leave Jane's memory intact, I actually think they wanted her to remember her experience. When she woke up the next morning she had near total recall!

Then, when I did a hypnotherapy session with her, she experienced the same thing all over again, with additional details. All that I did was tell her to mentally return to the date that she gave me. I said nothing to her about "her abduction experience". Before she even finished the number countdown to the date in time, she started shaking and crying.
    The hypnotic recall was so intense, at one point I was ready to abort the session. But she assured me she wanted to continue to understand what happened to her.

there is something very odd going on here though i will grant you that.
    If I thought for one second that I was being hoaxed and this was all a fake, I certainly would not have started this Thread.

On your book suggestion, do you mean A. Mack of MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)?

AuntBooPeaceFrog, I am very familiar with David Icke. He claims the Alien Conspiracy is International in Scope and involves most all Heads of State and Corporate Membership. David Icke could be dismissed as a fantastic lunatic except for one important thing; there is a small army of Scientists and former Military people who agree with him and have provided supporting testimony of their own.

There is a great deal of the Alien Story that is so horrific and grim that it makes the Dark Empire of Star Wars look like a bunch of stoned space hippies. If a fraction of what I have read and heard is true, entire galaxies have been vaporized in times past in Intergalactic Wars of totally inconceivable destruction.

I prefer to focus on the more positive communications from the Pleiadians through Barbara Marciniak and Billy Meier. A sample of those messages:

Many people on Earth have felt that they have merged with God. They may have merged with a portion of Prime Creator that best suited their vibration at the time. The total vibration of Prime Creator would destroy the physical vehicle in an instant, because it cannot house that much information. Those that represent "God" to you are but a minute portion of Prime Creator...Even Prime Creator is but a portion of something larger. Prime Creator is always discovering that it is a child of another creation and that it is in a constant process of self-discovery and awareness. Remember, consciousness is within all things, and consciousness was never invented, it simply was. Consciousness is knowing, and your knowing is your closest place to Prime Creator. When you trust what you know, you are activating the God within you".

Quote Originally Posted by ValD
    If so, THEY (whoever THEY are) don't seem to be going about it very intelligently.
    Of course. THEY build the kind of spaceships that crash.
    What can we do to help you stop screaming?

In the Tardis - just landed on Planet Xenocenea
    From Little Billy,

THEY build the kind of spaceships that crash

There are a number of people who believe the spaceships were intentionally crashed because certain Alien groups wanted the Government to get their hands on some of their technology. Because the Government has looked upon most everything the Aliens have done with "extreme suspicion" (quoting William Cooper), the Aliens decided to create some convenient accidents to suit their own purposes.

So the powers that be "swallowed the bait" and the rest is now part of history. Make no mistake, the entire history of the Alien Agenda is full of clever manipulation. Some of this manipulation has been a conspiracy against humanity and some has been a conspiracy to aid us.
    Last edited by Derestanne; February 19th, 2006 at 04:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Derestanne
    From Little Billy,

Some of this manipulation has been a conspiracy against humanity and some has been a conspiracy to aid us.
    So the aliens are for us AND against us? They're a confused bunch, I see.

Quote Originally Posted by Derestanne
    When I asked Sri G. why she was interested in discussing the Aliens with me (and no one else was), she replied, "because I am not native to this Planet; another woman had this body before I did; I am a walk in!". (For those who don't know "walk in" - a walk in is when someone takes over the physical body and incarnation of another. This is common in near death and attempted suicide situations).
    You hang out with a body-thief?

That's horrible.

On your book suggestion, do you mean A. Mack of MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)?

yep. been a while since i've read it, have gone on to other things.

I suggest you read the Betty and Barney Hill story, among others. The Aliens don't state intentions often, but it has happened a number of times.

I have, and because of all that i have read on this subject i stand firm on this point that they dont want you to know the 'real' truth of what is going on.

You sound as enthusiatic as i did when i first read about all this stuff, hope you sort your friend out.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast