Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: A Dangerous Development in the Alien Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Acid09

Ultimately our only weapons for self defense are hope and awareness.
    And a deathray. Or at least a pile of H-bombs.

Fer Chrissakes.
    What can we do to help you stop screaming?

In the Tardis - just landed on Planet Xenocenea
    From Little Billy,

You hang out with a body-thief? That's horrible.
    In my life, she was better company than most of the souls I've met. And walk-in's aren't "body thieves" but I have met plenty of people for whom incarnation was a felony.

And as for, "And a deathray. Or at least a pile of H-bombs".

The reason that Humanity Itself has not succeeded in blowing itself and the Earth to bits is because the Aliens have the technology to deactivate our own Nukes and they have already done this more than once.

Otherwise, our destiny would have been radioactive ash about 25 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Derestanne
    From Little Billy,

In my life, she was better company than most of the souls I've met. And walk-in's aren't "body thieves" but I have met plenty of people for whom incarnation was a felony.

And as for, "And a deathray. Or at least a pile of H-bombs".

The reason that Humanity Itself has not succeeded in blowing itself and the Earth to bits is because the Aliens have the technology to deactivate our own Nukes and they have already done this more than once.

Otherwise, our destiny would have been radioactive ash about 25 years ago.
    1. Um, that doesn't change the fact that she stole someone's body.

2. How do they do that? Nuclear physics doesn't work for them? And why didn't the inert warheads land anywhere? Lastly, which political events 25 years ago led to someone attempting to use nuclear weapons?

is offline Striving for confused understanding
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Billy
    1. Um, that doesn't change the fact that she stole someone's body.

2. How do they do that? Nuclear physics doesn't work for them? And why didn't the inert warheads land anywhere? Lastly, which political events 25 years ago led to someone attempting to use nuclear weapons?
    Likewise, I am wondering what events in 1981 were the near cause of nuclear evaperation of the world... Please explain.

k
    If the universe puts a mystery in front of us as a gift, then politeness requires that we at least try and solve it.

"What else did they teach you?"
    "Delight. Respect. Compassion. That for you actions to be pure they must proceed from direction, determination, patience, and strength. I am afraid, I am still working on patience. They taught me how to live, how to breathe, how to fight, and how to die."

I'm Earthy's long lost brother
    Tanks, Flaire!!!

Well, Reagan was in charge...
    I have no signature. You're imagining this.

omg. i wish i wasn't sick.. my sarcasm is trying so hard to get out here.... lol.

A bare minimal level of sensitivity regarding Walk-in's would be a reasonable courtesy at this point in the discussion but I am certainly not going to expect any where perhaps none is possible.

READ: A walk in cannot, does not "steal" someone else's body. The entire situation is voluntary for both the walk-in and the previous inhabitant of the body in question.

In the case of my friend Sri Govinananda, the body she "inherited" (not stole) was no prize. After the car accident and the coma, the body was in very poor condition for nearly a year. The original inhabitant of the body simply gave up; she could not handle the suffering anymore. It is much to Sri's credit that she was strong enough to endure months of surgery, pain and therapy. Sri was a warm, cheerful, very curious and profoundly loving individual. If we had more "body snatchers" in the world like her, this Planet would be more hospitable for all.

In fairness, I would like to state for the record that the Walk-In subject is a highly debated topic. Some believe there is no such thing as Walk-In; it is the same person, same soul but a major personality and consciousness shift has taken place.

As an Astrologer, I have studied the walk-in issue and I believe that it is not an open-and-shut case of Planetary Transit = new outlook on life. It remains my belief that Near Death Experiences can indeed cause a transference of individual souls and that such consentual agreements may well be made before the physical incarnation of the body in question.

As to the matter of Nukes and Alien intervention, here I am quoting from a radio interview with Michael Horn, who is a spokesperson for Billy Meier's Group in Switzerland:

"....scienists were going to test a bomb that was called a "chain reaction bomb". We may not have even heard of this officially. They (The Pleiadian's) said that had that bomb been detonated, within 8 minutes, the Planet (Earth) itself would have been incinerated because it would have ignited the very atmosphere of the planet. This would have operated on an atomic level and we would all have been destroyed within 8 minutes.

So they (The Pleiadian's) put an end to that experiment. They have likewise interfered with some other weapons tests. But alot of it they don't (interfere with) because we have the free will to do all sorts of stuff to ourselves. If the planet itself were in threat of being destroyed, such as from a chain reaction bomb, then they interfere in as light a touch way as they can to prevent that from happening....".

Anyone can hear the actual radio program I took this quote from by going to:

http://www.theyfly.com/

When I said "25 years ago", yes I was making a referral to the Reagan Administration. But I was also loosely referring to the numerous moments in history throughout the past 25 years or so where the technology of death that humans possess could have ended in worldwide disaster.

There is other information that individuals have shared with me over the years, some of which was briefly in print, that I simply do not want to repeat here. I am actually concerned that some of what I've seen and heard could potentially get this Website in trouble and I don't want to take the risk.

I have a "PS". I just found a fascinating Website dedicated to the Walk-In Issue which contains an interview with a Walk-In named Kelemeria Myarea Elohim.

In additon to claiming to be a Walk-In, Kelemeria also claims she is an Alien who now inhabits a human body. Her interview can be seen at:

http://www.walk-ins.com/stories/kele_1.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Derestanne
    READ: A walk in cannot, does not "steal" someone else's body. The entire situation is voluntary for both the walk-in and the previous inhabitant of the body in question.

There is other information that individuals have shared with me over the years, some of which was briefly in print, that I simply do not want to repeat here. I am actually concerned that some of what I've seen and heard could potentially get this Website in trouble and I don't want to take the risk.
    1. Of course, you only have the walk-in's word for that.

2. With whom?

I am not trying to be offensive, just so you know.

From Little Billy,

1. Of course, you only have the walk-in's word for that.

2. With whom?

I am not trying to be offensive, just so you know.
    1. If all I ever considered was what the walk-in said, I would definitely be one-sided. In the past I've discussed this with many others, including people who have a completely negative view. No, I cannot prove that the previous soul voluntarily surrendered the body, certainly not with mere words on a Post.

2. I don't understand what you mean by "With Whom?".

3. No offense taken; but it is reassuring to hear you say that.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast