Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: A Dangerous Development in the Alien Experience

If so, THEY (whoever THEY are) don't seem to be going about it very intelligently.
    We have no proof of Aliens, inter-dimentionals or Jabba the Hut either. A superior intelligence that has been manipulating us, possibly all life, for eons will not be found by us being the inferior test subjects, unless *they* want us to know.
    Then there's flu. In 1918-20, we had the Spanish flu epidemic, that killed an estimated 5% of the world's population.
    Take into consideration *they* may have intended to kill only five percent of the populus. Killing too many people could possibly cause a bottle neck in our gene pool. Their experiment might be ruined or delayed. Remember 'They', under this theory, are not trying to kill us off, at least yet. Just experiment with our genome for their own agenda.
    Now, why aren't THEY aware that our medical reserch capabilities can respond pretty effectively to any infectious disease nowadays?
    Well Einstine firstly no they haven't cured aids. They've only learned to stall it. In my opinion those who contract aids, because of ignorance or stupidity, do have the weaker genes but thats just my opinion. We are not all knowing creatures who just whip together a cure all be all. The theory I'm proposing is "they" use such plagues for genetic pruning. You gave perfect examples with the syckle cell anemia preventing molaria. A *genetic* dis-order (an anomily that only affects certain people, almost like test subjects) prevents a certain virus from infecting certain people with those genes.

Sure human intellect has the capacity to over come diseases. The people who have the most intellect or likely to be the ones with the best genes, intellectually anyway. But the weak still die off.

If you give any serious credit to the notion some otherworldly force is manipulting the human race, be "they" from Pluto or the 5th alterior dimention of Zarbot, this idea of using diseases for genetic tayloring is fairly plausible. And it would stay under our radar for detecting "they". Who or whatever THAT is
    -----BEGIN MAGIC CODE BLOCK-----
    Version: 1.5.1
    (MCH/MO@ X-(--)(---) PCE/NO/SB~ W N+ !D@ A++ a+ C* G+ QO++>+++++ 666++ Y+)
    ------END MAGIC CODE BLOCK------

Quote Originally Posted by Derestanne
    From Little Billy,

1. If all I ever considered was what the walk-in said, I would definitely be one-sided. In the past I've discussed this with many others, including people who have a completely negative view. No, I cannot prove that the previous soul voluntarily surrendered the body, certainly not with mere words on a Post.

2. I don't understand what you mean by "With Whom?".

3. No offense taken; but it is reassuring to hear you say that.

1. Sheesh. I'd be careful, if I were you.

2. With whom will the board get in trouble, if you talk about the rest of this?

3. No sweat.
    What can we do to help you stop screaming?

In the Tardis - just landed on Planet Xenocenea
    From Little Billy,

With whom will the board get in trouble, if you talk about the rest of this?
    I was of course referring to the Powers That Be, the Gov't. here.
    This already happened before. But the scuttlebutt conceviably could go farther, to Orion or Sigma Draconis. I'll pass, thank you very much.

Somebody's about a quart low on their haldol.

I am the religious right. Just not the religion most people expect.

Contrary to popular belief, Hello Kitty is not my totem animal.

A wayfarer should not walk unarmed, But have his weapons to hand: He knows not when he may need a spear, Or what menace meet on the road. ~~Havamal #38
    Become the change you wish to see in the world.
    The Cellar

Quote Originally Posted by Derestanne
    From Little Billy,

I was of course referring to the Powers That Be, the Gov't. here.
    This already happened before. But the scuttlebutt conceviably could go farther, to Orion or Sigma Draconis. I'll pass, thank you very much.
    1. Naw. The government will let you rant all you like. They LOVE it when people run around trying to tell The Truth(tm), or otherwise discredit themselves.

2. Who or who?

Quote Originally Posted by wolf
    Easy, now.

Do you like it when Pinkboys & Merehumes(tm) jump all over YOUR beliefs?

Quote Originally Posted by Acid09
    In my opinion those who contract aids, because of ignorance or stupidity, do have the weaker genes but thats just my opinion.
    I'm very glad that's just your opinion. HIV doesn't care who it infects - stupid, ignorant, brilliant, saintly, innocent, guilty. It could even infect YOU. And how about explaining what you mean by "weak genes"?

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Oakleaf Circle - Pagan Resources in the UK
    Astrology!

I'm convinced that Wolf has connections to the Pharmaceutical Industry. Drugs are her answer of choice.

At least this time she picked the same drug supposidly prescribed for the President. Does this mean she considers me presidential material? I hope not, as I remember the joke from one Red Dwarf episode, "....people so low down, mean and deceitful they're not even fit to be president of the United States!". :rollingla

Back to Little Billy,
    1. Naw. The government will let you rant all you like. They LOVE it when people run around trying to tell The Truth(tm), or otherwise discredit themselves.

2. Who or who?
    I'll say it one more time. When certain information began leaking out about what happened at a certain Military Base where the Aliens claimed responsibility and this was printed, the person who did this got a very unpleasant visit from Gov't people. Same thing has happened to Art Bell and certain other UFO Investigators.

There have been several dozen failed attempts on Billy Meiers life in Switzerland.

Former president Jimmy Carter and over a dozen members of the Leary, Georgia Lions Club witnessed a UFO in Georgia just before Carter became President. Carter described what they saw as "larger and brighter than a full moon". He filed a formal report with the Research Group NICUFO (National Investigations Committee For UFO's). The press asked Carter about this on numerous occasions. For a while he was talking, then he abruptly fell silent on the subject. Many UFO Researchers believe he was told to stop talking to the press.

In 1983, I was on WUOG Radio in Athens, Georgia. And I related the Carter Story, among others. Some people were angry that I was trying to smear Carter. Many Georgians had not heard about this. Finally, one guy called in and said, "it really happened folks, it's the truth; I've got newspaper clips about it".

Who or Who? I'm not going there. Pray to your God (wherever he / she is now) that you never ever cross paths with Orion or Reptilian Agents (gag, gag, barfff!). :fpraise:

If you want to talk about Aliens, let's make it the Pleiadians or the Arcturans or other together souls in the Galactic Federation.
    Last edited by Derestanne; February 22nd, 2006 at 09:53 AM.

No, derestanne, I think you are delusional.

I am the religious right. Just not the religion most people expect.

Contrary to popular belief, Hello Kitty is not my totem animal.

A wayfarer should not walk unarmed, But have his weapons to hand: He knows not when he may need a spear, Or what menace meet on the road. ~~Havamal #38
    Become the change you wish to see in the world.
    The Cellar

Naturally, I disagree with you.

So would many other Investigators and Researchers of the Alien Question.

Sorry, you can put the whole human race on haldol or whatever you like but that isn't going to cause the Alien Question to disappear.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast