Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: A Dangerous Development in the Alien Experience

In the Tardis - just landed on Planet Xenocenea
    Naturally, I disagree with you.

So would many other Investigators and Researchers of the Alien Question.

Sorry, you can put the whole human race on haldol or whatever you like but that isn't going to cause the Alien Question to disappear.

Quote Originally Posted by Derestanne
    There have been several dozen failed attempts on Billy Meiers life in Switzerland.
    Yep. That was the CIA.

Who or Who? I'm not going there. Pray to your God (wherever he / she is now) that you never ever cross paths with Orion or Reptilian Agents (gag, gag, barfff!). :fpraise:

If you want to talk about Aliens, let's make it the Pleiadians or the Arcturans or other together souls in the Galactic Federation.

I never pray. You never know WHAT is listening.

But I think I could take a reptilian, in a fair fight. If it's the kind that David Icke talks about.

And I think the together ones would be a big let-down (assuming they are what they say they are). I find myself rooting for the bad guys, in this case.

So does "Bob".

Last edited by Little Billy; February 22nd, 2006 at 10:08 PM.
    What can we do to help you stop screaming?

Hey LB,should i should let everyone know that the whole "Alien Question" is just one of the Discordian Societies better pranks?
    I have authorization from the "Powers that Be".
    Nah,maybe it's best that the rest of the pagans don't know how many of us weren't even born on this planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent Verthaine
    Hey LB,should i should let everyone know that the whole "Alien Question" is just one of the Discordian Societies better pranks?
    I have authorization from the "Powers that Be".
    Nah,maybe it's best that the rest of the pagans don't know how many of us weren't even born on this planet.
    Myself? I think it's all government generated, to keep people's minds off of the REAL problems.

Hell, if I were in charge, I'd be painting helicopters black as fast as I could.

However, I am more than willing to read Derestanne's beliefs, as they are somewhat new to me, and I'm always willing to look at things from another angle.

And I think you're the only one that wasn't Verthaine. Not all of us can go jumping from universe to universe, you know.

Well, I've read some interesting studies that show that people who claim to have been abducted are cognitively different from the rest of the population. Just not in any way that supports their claims, unfortunately.

(Clancy, S.; McNally, R.; Schacter, D; Lenzenweger, M; Pitman, R. (2002). Memory distortion in people reporting abduction by aliens. Journal of Abnormal Psychology, 111, 455-461.)

It's a real shame. It'd be a lot cooler if they were enhanced in some way.
    I have no signature. You're imagining this.

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Shrew
    Well, I've read some interesting studies that show that people who claim to have been abducted are cognitively different from the rest of the population. Just not in any way that supports their claims, unfortunately.

(Clancy, S.; McNally, R.; Schacter, D; Lenzenweger, M; Pitman, R. (2002). Memory distortion in people reporting abduction by aliens. Journal of Abnormal Psychology, 111, 455-461.)

It's a real shame. It'd be a lot cooler if they were enhanced in some way.

It would ROCK if they came back in robot bodies. They'd have the strength of FIVE (5) GORILLAS.

[/SL2021]

Little Billy,

There have been several dozen failed attempts on Billy Meiers life in Switzerland.

Yep. That was the CIA.

Happy Shrew,

And that had been the name of the game - isolate, discredit and shut up anyone who talks, experiences or knows anything about the Alien Question. Academia and Official Psychology has been consistently hostile toward the experiencers. Today however, attitudes in the Scientific and Therapeutic Community are being redefined by the reality and the sheer magnetude of the Alien Influence.

Georgia Crocker, a Hypnotherapist in Baton Rouge, LA states on her website, "In America today there are more than 2 million people who have been abducted by extra-terrestrial beings. Not only do these people suffer from terror of the abduction experience, but they are afraid of ridicule and harrassment from society if their experience becomes known. Regressive hypnosis can help uncover what happened and perhaps explain why, lessening the burden of not knowing.

Quoting Researcher Nick Pope, "In a landmark decision, the National Council for Hypnotherapy (NCH) in the UK has issued a policy statement concerning alien abductions. So far as I am aware, this is the first time that any of the professional bodies representing British hypnotherapists has made an official pronouncement on this issue, let alone issued guidance to its members."

Now if you want to talk about Bud Hopkins, Dr. Roger K. Leir, Deborah Lindemann, C.H.T. or any of the other professionals dedicated to supporting the abductees and experiencers while advancing both science and society I'll be happy to do that.

And that had been the name of the game - isolate, discredit and shut up anyone who talks, experiences or knows anything about the Alien Question.
    So lack of evidence is evidence of a cover up?

LB,
    Can go along with that.

I think what you are asking is:

What came first? The cover up or the evidence?

Alice in Wonderland analogy notwithstanding, what we are left with is whether or not the US Government, the CIA, the Military, the NSA, MJ-12, etc. would take the trouble to cover up something that isn't even really there to begin with. Which by the way is exactly what they're all saying; no Aliens or UFO's, no coverup, nothing see? Now stop looking and go away, please!

If you say yes, the Gov't, CIA, NSA would do that, then how do we know for certain that there actually isn't something there to cover up?

By the way, I personally don't care if there is a cover up or a conspiracy going on or not. I'm not looking for a cover up or a conspiracy, I'm looking for Aliens and UFO's. And thats just what many folks are finding - Aliens and UFO's - conspiracy or cover up notwithstanding!

Alice in Wonderland analogy notwithstanding, what we are left with is whether or not the US Government, the CIA, the Military, the NSA, MJ-12, etc. would take the trouble to cover up something that isn't even really there to begin with. Which by the way is exactly what they're all saying; no Aliens or UFO's, no coverup, nothing see? Now stop looking and go away, please!
    On the other hand, if you wanted to distract the kind of people that ask too many questions, you do a half-assed coverup of nothing, and let them find "clues". Then you ruthlessly repress anybody who gets TOO vocal about the clues.

Then you laugh and jam both hands in the till while they run off chasing UFOs.

Little Billy,
    Knows that paranoia is impossible, these days.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast