Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 91

Thread: A Dangerous Development in the Alien Experience

  1. #81
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    2,344
    A person doesn't have to believe a story to believe a person is upset and offer support. That is how this thread started.

    Freud didn't believe any of his patients were victims of incest. None of them. He insisted they imagined that their fantasies about daddy were real. Since he used hypnosis, he more than likely implanted false memories that these women were not abused when they actually were. Less than a hundred years later, we had people talking about it on Oprah. Freud broke ground in a lot of areas, but I personally feel he dropped tha ball on that.

    I am not saying that anyone is getting abducted by aliens. I am not saying that they aren't. I am saying that whatever is going on with these people is something that is not understood by people that are not going through it. Not everyone gets hypnotised, so we can't blame it all on false memories getting implanted. Some of it has been replicated in the lab, which means some of the people may be having seizures. But not all of it. It is another case of being able to explain some of it away, but not all of it.
    Official High Priestess,Oracle, Alchemist, and
    Polymother Church of Eris
    Little cheese, Nachos and Crapachino Cabal
    Ghirardellian for CLF



    My TShirt says:
    Comfort the Disturbed
    Disturb the Comfortable

    This has always been my mission in life :hehehehe:

  2. #82
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Colorado
    Age
    33
    Posts
    379
    HIV doesn't care who it infects - stupid, ignorant, brilliant, saintly, innocent, guilty. It could even infect YOU.
    Nor does the common cold. All the plagues of the world hold no compassion or discrimmination, so long as the host a virus infects can't fight it off.
    It could even infect YOU. And how about explaining what you mean by "weak genes"?
    Well unfortunately not being a geneticist I could only give you my idea. Being that we are a species who hav thrived off intellect I'd say the genes promoting intellect are at the top. Then the genes the promote physical fortitude are next. Now I'm not about to describe a singular human being who has *the* superior physique, that would boarder racisim. In my opinion genes that promote strong physical form would be based on the enviroment each human lives in, not one race is better than the other. Each race seems suited to live in the area of the world they do. If you look at people who live in the Andes they've developed into stockier more compact people. Which makes sense. A smaller, stouter form with a greater lung capacity is what one would need to survive in the climates they do. On the other hand it would seem people with darker skin color have more tollerance to solar exposure than others. Great for desert dwellers the exception being Arabs and Persians who's intellect developed other means to hide from solar exposure. But I don't have the knowledge to really say for certain if this would effect cancer rates or not between races. Its interesting to note that arabs have adapted to their environment using something else - technology. The people with the stronger genes produce, or have the capacity to produce greater technology as well as reason and rationale. This is important because technology allows a bridge between genomes. The only reason America exists is because its central authority has the capacity to maintain it. Which would seem the lesser genes are infiltrating the masses as they are allowing the misuse of governance by those in power.

    Intellect seems to be universal. It doesn't matter where you live and how your ancestors evolved if your genes don't promote intellegence you're in trouble and in my opinion of the inferior model, now this is universal to genetic only and not socio-eco-political status nonsense. Thats why I think the people who've contracted aids, as cruel as this may sound to some, don't carry the stronger genes for intellect, at least not in our society. Had they have the genes for it they would not have been reckless or ignorant (provided they had a choice) to contract aids. This doesn't mean people who have the stronger genes can't get Aids because they're smarter - people in africa are poor and uneducated, not stupid. Though my uncle ruthlessly contends that people of third world countries do have the weaker genes. If they didn't they wouldn't be poor and in the situations they are. But thats just his uber-scientific, western influenced, thinking. I think its more reasonable to assume their intellect is being supressed by environmental factors, not genes. Had they the resources to produce the empires and nations that are considered "great" they'd be no more inferior than ourselves.

    In reallity if our genes were being manipulated by some force capable of doing so without our knowledge they could be tayloring mulitple races to colonize other worlds. Which would suggest their agend, in part at least, is to spread life. Or more over live with our intellectual capacity. Which might explain the disappearance of various races through out the ages. Perhaps they reached the appex of their genome and were wisked off to live on some other world where their genes would allow them to thrive. Why such a vast intelligence would want to do this is beyond me. But as always I have a theory, crack pot or not its still a theory:
    Suppose the greatest life form is actually made from technology. If this would mean digital sentience we, as humans, are creating (more over replicating) the very thing (from another world/dimention) that may have been manipulating our genes. The purpose of evolving differing races is because that would allow this digital life form to develope on a variety of other worlds. This entity just may have the capacity to produce a "utopian" society. The greatest society would live on cyber-space, totally free from physical, organic needs and suffering. Including death possibly. The cyber-eudaimon would sustain it self by using automaton robots. Possibly even humans themselves. But then again this entity my conclude humanity as obsolete and possibly threatening and just exterminate them.

    Soo...who said something about death rays? We may need them when terminator takes over the world
    Last edited by Acid09; February 23rd, 2006 at 06:23 PM.
    -----BEGIN MAGIC CODE BLOCK-----
    Version: 1.5.1
    (MCH/MO@ X-(--)(---) PCE/NO/SB~ W N+ !D@ A++ a+ C* G+ QO++>+++++ 666++ Y+)
    ------END MAGIC CODE BLOCK------

  3. #83
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Colorado
    Age
    33
    Posts
    379
    Naturally, I disagree with you.

    So would many other Investigators and Researchers of the Alien Question.
    Well Derestanne, I hand you comfy I told you so:
    Quote Originally Posted by Acid09
    Sorry buddy no offense, but be prepared to jump into a fox hole and start gunning down people who think you're lying or crazy, sensitive or not.
    I've realized through my time being on this site that there a lot of "trolls", people more interested in getting off on picking holes in people's claims just to watch them squirm, praying on a site where "atypical" claims are made regularly. And while I do hold my own skepticisms on this and many many other claims made on this site I do sympathize with you and your story and hope it works out for the best.
    -----BEGIN MAGIC CODE BLOCK-----
    Version: 1.5.1
    (MCH/MO@ X-(--)(---) PCE/NO/SB~ W N+ !D@ A++ a+ C* G+ QO++>+++++ 666++ Y+)
    ------END MAGIC CODE BLOCK------

  4. #84
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    New Iberia, LA desperately seeking real estate in Rivendell
    Age
    47
    Posts
    7,651
    Quote Originally Posted by eldora_avalon
    A person doesn't have to believe a story to believe a person is upset and offer support. That is how this thread started.
    And my support was in the form of advice to get this person some medical help.
    "I would rather make the gravest of mistakes than surrender my own judgement." -- Cora Munroe in Last of the Mohicans

    "Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing." -- Conan the Barbarian in "Tower of the Elephant" by Robert E. Howard

    "Moral outrage has little effect on a cat." -- Garrison Keillor

    "There aren't many problems than can't be fixed
    with $700 and a .30-06." -- Jeff Cooper. Or maybe it was his daughter Lindy. I can't remember.

  5. #85
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    19,637
    Quote Originally Posted by windoe
    Derestanne could you tell me how you dislodged the implant? I unfortunately need to know this personally. If you have info on who to get in touch with I would appreciate it immensely. I went to a shaman but somehow I want to double check this with another person. Thank you for this information, I just found it today~Beth

    Sure it's not a cyst?
    What can we do to help you stop screaming?

  6. #86
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    19,637
    Quote Originally Posted by windoe
    I have a medical background and would not be asking this without some real concern. Not here for a debate, thanks.
    Sorry for trying to help. I won't make that mistake again.
    Last edited by Little Billy; March 26th, 2006 at 04:40 PM.
    What can we do to help you stop screaming?

  7. #87
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    19,637
    Quote Originally Posted by windoe
    Sorry LB didn't mean to sound harsh, just clear. Thanks for trying to help.

    Well, let me be clear, then: Please do not speak to me.

    LB,
    Prefers murky politeness to callous "clarity".
    What can we do to help you stop screaming?

  8. #88
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    19,637
    Quote Originally Posted by windoe
    My intent in responding to issues and posts is to have a discussion, not to attack anyone. I think to take an issue and turn it into something personal is a choice, and I find it interesting that LB you have so much anger to dole out to complete strangers for very little reason. I am sorry that you have so much anger and hope someday you are healed of this, it is very distructive.

    Hmmm...so now I have psychological problems that need to be "healed" because I object to being humiliated?

    Right. [ignore]
    What can we do to help you stop screaming?

  9. #89
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Port Angeles, WA
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,658
    I think little billy needs a hug, and maybe even an implant :O!


    The sun is far away... It goes in circles.
    Someone dies.. Someone lives. In pain.
    It is burning, into the thin air;
    Of the nature, of a culture..
    On the dark side..
    Under the moon..
    the wolves gather..

  10. #90
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    in perpetual motion
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,222
    Origonally posted by Little Billy

    On the other hand, if you wanted to distract the kind of people that ask too many questions, you do a half-assed coverup of nothing, and let them find "clues". Then you ruthlessly repress anybody who gets TOO vocal about the clues.

    Then you laugh and jam both hands in the till while they run off chasing UFOs.

    Little Billy,
    Knows that paranoia is impossible, these days.

    This has been the most sensible suggestion on this thread so far

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •