Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Bad dreams and planetary patterns of 2006

Quote Originally Posted by EternallyWrite
    Neptune square n.Neptune
    I think whats more interesting is the fact that t.jupiter is conjunct n.neptune. there is a transiting jupiter-neptune square as the aspect you mention happens.. it goes exact the 16th.

i'd guess this means the jupiter-neptune square might strongly infuence the uk chart, since the UK is at the beginning of a new jupiter/neptune cycle? nothing like starting a cycle with the planets in conflict.

aquarius papers has an interesting article on the jupiter-neptune square at http://www.aquariuspapers.com/astrol...r_square_.html

im thinking some sort of amusing political scandal or economic downturn.

another transit lines up nicely with the UK chart on 10/6/2006. jupiter t-squares a saturn/neptune opposition. t.jupiter conjunct n.neptune, t.neptune conjunct n.venus and t.saturn conjunct n.saturn.

thanks for posting the charts :D the venus square is most interesting, certainly hope nothing happens.

the 7/7 sun t-square mars/jupiter happened again earlier this year, no repeat.. we'll hope it keeps working that way!

End of curfew...terrorist attacks continue in Iraq

As the curfew in Baghdad finished, the terrorist attacks resumed. The situation is beginning to look very bleak, with new violence today involving suicide bombers at approx. 12:00pm.
    Kite on attachment involving Mars, Chiron, South Mean Node and Saturn, although the trigger was the Juno/Pluto opposition.
    This kite lasts till approx. mid-night on 10th march...so has time to do more damage. If this pattern continues to be activated by the Juno/Pluto opposition, then we can expect critical times to be expressed at approx. 18:00pm, 07:00am, and mid-day till the 10th of March, and could be more dangerous at 11:25am. on 7th March when the Moon is conjunct Juno on Asc.
    We will just have to wait and see...

crrrrrrazy stuff today, yes! here's my notes..

quite hard to analyze, really.. which one do you pick? the sunni mosque that was attacked before sunrise? the midday time-coordinated multi-attacks? the after sundown carbombing(s)?

I'm not so sure there is a trigger as there simply is a continuation of what started on feb.22... at this point it's more a continous battle than an isolated incident that can be charted. i'm also noticing the media isnt being very good about times today. i found 4:10pm and 4:30pm for some attacks, but others specify "early morning" "after sunset" or "before dawn", etc etc.. too many, too quick. damn the warmongers on both sides!

if juno/pluto in opposition is really a trigger, just wait until march 14. march 14 is a lunar eclipse, 24pis <-> 24vir, which means the juno/pluto opposition turn the lunar eclipse opposition into a grand cross. to add to the fun, vesta midpoints mars/saturn...

here's my idea of why the 28th was so hot...

i think that today, the 28th, actually represents a peak level of intensity, and 6:40am baghdad time represents the "resonation" of the nodes/mars/saturn/chiron 5-point star. mars, being at the hotspot of the 5-point is best used for timing.. happens to be the fastest object, too, doubly qualifying it for timing rights. at 6:40am, two main midpoints went exact: mars/chiron=north node, and mars/south node=saturn. if you draw lines for these midpoints on the chart, you've traced out all 5 sides of the pattern... since these midpoints happen to go exact at the same time and bring all 5 objects together, it seems this is the "hot time" for this flavor of pattern, as this indicates some serious resonance.

it's also important to note the mars/saturn sextile went exact on the 28th (9:20PM iraq time), since mars/saturn is a touchy cycle that can turn violent at the drop of a hat. also interesting, is that when the mars/saturn sextile went exact (mars at 5gem29'52" and saturn at 5leo29'52"), in baghdad, saturn is in the 10th (its own house) and mars the 8th (its own house by classical rulership).

lets all ask our favorite diety to guide iraq (and all humanity, for that matter) away from this senseless violence and lead them to peace, reconciliation and love... while it seems impossible at this point, one can hope, right?

edited: 5star timing changed from 12:40pm to 6:40am -- i had the time zone set wrong in that chart!
    actual output:
    Tue Feb 28, 2006 3:40:00 (ST +0:00 GMT)
    Baghdad, Baghdad, Iraq 44:23:38E 33:20:19N

5Ari55 Mars (Gem) & (Aqu) Chiron - 118:31' degree span.
    Midpoint 5Ari55 makes Con to North Node- orb: +0:00'
    5Leo32 Mars (Gem) & [Lib] South Node- 120:44' degree span.
    Midpoint 5Leo32 makes Con to Saturn - orb: +0:00'
    Last edited by mercuric; March 1st, 2006 at 01:16 AM.

March 1st you said (a few posts back)? Seems like some big news here (for America, or at least it SHOULD be big news but...):

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...T&SECTION=HOME (associated press link)

How do you think this will play out from looking at the chart for the 1st?
    What comes to mind for me as a big 2006 aspect is the Pluto/Galactic Core thing, which is coming up soon, and I wonder if the big power behind the core isn't truth itself? Isn't that one of the most powerful forces we/humanity know? I think, at least for America, part of Pluto in Sag. is about facing ourselves and learning the truth....maybe if enough of us take an honest look we can (as mercuric said, much more eloquently) affect what happens? It seems like we're being forced to take a good, hard, honest look at ourselves and become more aware of where we've strayed, and it does seem to me that more and more people are coming to realize that we have strayed. Just some (hopeful) thoughts I've had as of late. Don't know if it fits with the news but .

from the article...
    "This administration was told what Louisiana already knew: that our federally constructed levees could certainly fail," she said. "But these concerns, and others made by disaster relief experts, fell on deaf ears."
    this is what happens when higher forces decide something must happen in a specific manner. people go deaf and blind and the forces play out well beyond human control. katrina was a sort of karmic retribution.

all the poltical blame and wrangling, federal investigations.. wont yield a thing. NOLA was fated to receive a chironic wound...

the feb28 5-point seems more about martian influence and seems to have mainly played out in the world's biggest battlezone.. that is iraq.

pesonally, the 5-star chart speaks for a martian setup to the upcoming plutonian events. mar14 is a lunar eclipse w/ pluto in t-square, and the solar eclipse falls so close to pluto going retrograde (both on the 29th, pluto goes retrograde within 4 hours after the ecplise), so both eclipses are going to be pushing pluto's buttons, certainly something that comes with a surgeon general's warning.

we presently have three mideast countries in serious situations (not counting the two we've already decimated): iran, syria, and israel. iran and syria are both before the UN security council, and israel is about to hold elections just before pluto falls retrograde on its natal jupiter. alot of wrangling is going on, the dubai ports world deal is probably more connected to this than most realize, iran is trying to so hard to destabilze things.. and nevermind the situation in south america (chavez, etc).. i think all of this will reach a climax during or not long after the two upcoming eclipses.

the next big time is april 8th -- mars opposes pluto which is really close to the galactic center. it so happens april 8th was mentioned in several news articles related to iran -- iran has threatened to "prove it is part of the world club" by the 8th, which implies a nuclear test, and april 8th astrologically would be viable time for this to happen. the period between the lunar ecplise and april 8th is all a big hotspot for kicking off new violence, IMHO. remember that the US picked a pluto-centric time to kick off the iraq war. if you really wanna destroy something, pluto is the force to harness! and such a dangerous energy to harness... if pluto decides you activated it improperly, it tends to make like a boomerang... as in the iraq mess.

What comes to mind for me as a big 2006 aspect is the Pluto/Galactic Core thing, which is coming up soon, and I wonder if the big power behind the core isn't truth itself?
    you bet it is!
    what i know (or that is, think i know, as always hehe) about the GC.. the GC is our source -- the akashic records are said to be there, and our solar system receives its energy from there. light (and other light-speed energy and matter) from the galactic center takes about a great year (almost 26,000 years) to reach our solar system acccording to several astronomical tracts ive read long ago. it is the most powerful object (by sheer amount of energy) that influences us within our galaxy. it's also our galaxy's portal to other dimensions. being a black hole, it's a matter/energy recycling center, sucking in spent matter (stars, mainly) and shooting them out as energy via its nodes, mainly in the form of x-ray jets. x-rays represent the highest vibration of energy, as they have the highest vibrational frequency and electron voltage. obviously there is alot more science behind this, but i consider most of the nitty gritty details a distraction from the spiritual truths of our existance.

the pluto/gc conjunct doesnt actually happen until december. the gc is actually at 26sag56.40 during the conjunction. the gc progresses with the other fixed stars, so its actually at the very end of 26sag. pluto retrogrades at 26sag45 on mar.29 and keeps moving backwards till sept.4 (24sag04) and doent make the conjunction until 9 months to the day after the retrograde station, dec.29.2006.

9 months... pluto is going to give birth.. to a new human psychology and consciousness, right from the very core! 2007 is going to be huge, as we readjust to a new psychology and so many happenings in 2006.

maybe if enough of us take an honest look we can (as mercuric said, much more eloquently) affect what happens?
    thanks! :D im glad i can pull it off with the mercury conjunct uranus in my chart, it can be insightful but very scattering.. not to mention that mercury is retrograde in my chart. it takes some serious effort, but im determined to get better at writing. im convinced im suppose to write something important someday, i just have not made it that far yet... im still young. :D

we can very much as humans change everything.. you are again absolutely correct. free will is such a gift. If only us humans can apply it properly, its not too late. we are all upon a critical period. if we get lucky, the pluto/gc thing will strike down many of the limitations we face to applying a more positive and reasonable energy to humanity and human evolution. if anything has the power to, thats it! ill let you come to your own conclusions as to what/who these limitations are, and ill post a chart later for the pluto/gc conjunction in its exactness so we can all look at it further.

also 2wicky, while your (probably, hopefully still) reading, i saw your post about your MC/SN/neptune config and im working on an interp for it, i'll PM you when its done... didnt want to start cluttering that thread with interps, its better left as an interesting list of funky aspects with the native's comments.

best wishes to you all!

Catch up, March 1st and 2nd.

Hi Everyone,
    Many thanks to Merc for his considerable insight, which is needed, as i use research methods. The Juno/Pluto axis seemed to come into play in a different location on March 1st, in Gaza city, Gaza Strip, late on Wednesday morning. Hell, getting exact time is getting harder...Late morning...11;15 onwards? If so, the Juno/Pluto axis would have been on either Asc. or Desc., the nearer to mid-day, Uranus/Sun conjunction would be on M.C. while a military jet from Israel seems to have assassinated a leading Palestine militant commander. Also there were suicide attacks in Baghdad which i wasnt able to find the time.....I do try to research individual patterns with angles in line with events but isnt always possible.
    On 2nd March an American diplomat was killed in Lahore, Pakistan (near Bush visit). Time 09:15am.
    Interestingly the Pluto/Juno opposition wasn't used, the kite seems out of line, yet Venus is conjunct M.C.
    I can't post much over the next 2 weeks, as my computer needs repairing, plus i need to get a huge amount of research into some sort of order, paperwork is getting out of control.

Monk,

glad to provide what insight i can thank you for yours also, very interesting on the israeli hit, reminds me i should take a look at these sort of events. sure is silly how long this suicide bomber/jet attack game has been going on. pretty lame game, IMHO.

i hear you on the paperwork, tons of stuff to do. on the personal experience level, that 5-star.. puts mars in the hot spot, increasing activity.. mars is in gemini, putting the focus on all things mercurial. meanwhile, mercury is retrograde.. and wait.. slllowing down.. there's jupiter going backwards, tommorow. it goes rx opposite the moon with neptune forming a t-square, at 18 degrees of taurus, scorpio and aquarius. retrograde mercury is also squaring pluto, adding intensity to the situation. be careful not to overdo it, and watch out for those impulse decisions.

however, if you can avoid the potential pitfalls of the tense square, now is a good time to delve inward into your inner depths. mercury retrogrades always are, but pluto is all about such things too, and the square puts this in action. IMHO, mercury and pluto are thier own polarity similar to the three main planetary polarities.

so yes.. i too have unfinished writings.. and a friends dead car is stuck here after refusing to take him home.. of course, any attempt to revive it are unsuccessful as of yet, and we're both good with cars! go figure.

anyone else feel a more-than-usual intensity to this mercury rx? possibly that pluto square and mars revved up in gemini are no monkey business. or its just me because gemini is the "open leg" of my t-square? anyhow, the other inner planet venus hits insightful and social aquarius in trine with a venus-deposited taurus moon early sunday morning (usa), in semisquare to the sun, with a quintile to jupiter... so if things are hectic for you, a nice relaxing sunday would be a great plan.

... hope you all have a great weekend!

the next big time is april 8th -- mars opposes pluto which is really close to the galactic center. it so happens april 8th was mentioned in several news articles related to iran -- iran has threatened to "prove it is part of the world club" by the 8th, which implies a nuclear test, and april 8th astrologically would be viable time for this to happen. the period between the lunar ecplise and april 8th is all a big hotspot for kicking off new violence, IMHO. remember that the US picked a pluto-centric time to kick off the iraq war. if you really wanna destroy something, pluto is the force to harness! and such a dangerous energy to harness... if pluto decides you activated it improperly, it tends to make like a boomerang... as in the iraq mess.
    I feel like I shouldn't voice my concerns about all this for some reason.....but I have the same fears....we're probably all thinking/worrying about the same thing or similar things. I tried to find some info for other times when Pluto was conjunct the GC......like Keishin said in another thread, Canada's looking good right about now. But I do like to believe, as much as I can, that the most powerful force will ultimately turn out to be a good force, although I want it to be sooner rather than ultimately. I guess it just seems to me that a lot of people are going in the exact opposite direction of being more ...."spiritual" or conscious, and the big things that have happened in the last 7 or more years have really changed me, so I can't understand how so many people can be so unchanged or unaffected. Then again, it seems like many have been changed as well so who knows.

9 months... pluto is going to give birth.. to a new human psychology and consciousness, right from the very core! 2007 is going to be huge, as we readjust to a new psychology and so many happenings in 2006.
    Hmm, I guess we can only speculate as to what this means or how it will be brought about. Since about 1998, about a year before the Columbine thing (which was close to home for me), I felt like the world was goin crazy....then 9/11 etc.......I'm pretty young, but I've never seen/felt the world seem so ...unstable? I dunno, might just be me. For good or bad, I'm a "thinker".

also 2wicky, while your (probably, hopefully still) reading, i saw your post about your MC/SN/neptune config and im working on an interp for it, i'll PM you when its done... didnt want to start cluttering that thread with interps, its better left as an interesting list of funky aspects with the native's comments.
    Great! I'd love to hear your interpretation!

P.S. I think you're already a good writer .

Best wishes to you (and all) too.

Twin Blast in India

Hi everyone,
    on Tuesday 7th March 2006, at Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India, there was a twin terrorist bomb attack at 18:15pm, local time.
    The twin blasts occurred at the same time in the holy city of Varanasi, (more holy sites being targeted), at the Hindu Sankot Mochan temple and the railway station.
    I am repairing my computer at the moment so can't post charts, but the chart shows a kite and t-square. T-square involves Juno/M.C.(opposition Pluto), Asc.,and Mercury/Desc. The Kite involves South Mean Node, Chiron, Saturn and Mars/Part of Fortune.
    I have found approx. twenty terrorist attack charts where "The Arabian Part of Fortune" is prominent, thus leading me to suspect, as well as the Mean Nodes, that it may be a sensitive part of astrological features in aggression charts. Although both Mean Node and Part of Fortune are a calcalation involving the Sun and Moon, they are unconnected, so seems interesting that in a lot of charts both are highlighted.
    The Nodes are to do with the 19 year cycle of the Moon, and Part of Fortune is purely longitude based.
    When i can again post charts, i will show the terrorist attacks involved, but as Merc may find this interesting, i thought i would give details of a few more
    attacks where both converge.
    Location:- Amman Jorden at three hotels at same time, 21:00pm. 9th Nov. 2005. P. of F. conjunct North Mean Node and M.C.
    Location:- Baghdad, Iraq at restaurant, 09:30am. 10th Nov. 2005. P. of F. conjunct North Mean Node and I.C.
    Location:- Baghdad, iraq, Where suicide bomber detonated bomb near Shiite Mosque, setting off petrol tanker and gas station on July 17th 2005 at 20:00pm. Juno/P. of F. conjunct I.C.
    Location:- London, Bombs failed to detonate on 21st July 2005. 12:45...Ambulences are called to Warren st. tube station at 12:45, which is evacuated. North Mean Node/P. of F. conjunct Desc.
    Location:- Washington D.C./ Pentagon 09:45am, New York at 08:46am. and 09:03am. Watch how Juno/P.of F. interact, plus positions at 09:45 near M.C. at Pentagon attack.
    Finally it might help to look at the Oklahoma bombing chart posted at the beginning of this thread.
    obviously these aren't the only charts that show connections....i'll post as soon as i can.

Monk,

Thanks for posting all that; ill have to keep an eye on the POF :D all quite interesting!

here's a chart for the varanasi sickness, thanks for locating the time.. i tried a bit, but havnt had much time to spend. most the articles dont specify a time, as usual... from everything i could find, they are +5:30 (ahead) from GMT and don't use DST... so i set the clock back 5 1/2 hours to 12:45PM.

juno on an angle again, the MC this time. moon is also conjunct, and pluto opposes. ascendant ruler mercury t-squares the moon/pluto opposition, within half a degree of the midpoint. the vesta/pallas/nodal cross is again seen in the angular houses, with the south node rising. saturn is at the ASC/MC midpoint.. the chart is "square" so saturn forms 8th harmonic aspects to all four angles.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast