Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Bad dreams and planetary patterns of 2006

More on P.O.F.

Hi Merc.
    This is scary stuff....on two thirds of all my research terrorist charts, i have found a prominent contact with the Part of fortune.
    so what does this tell us...I'm not sure yet, i'm snowed under with research and problems at the moment....but if my intuition is right then we may start getting times and locations/predictions correct, maybe 50%, at least on latitude.
    Have another look at the Golden Mosque chart...you will find it 2 degrees off the M.C......Now Fluff come up with a few facts on the P.O.F. and its links with the angles, if it falls on the Asc, it is a new Moon, on the Desc. it's a full Moon, and the quarters on I.C. and M.C.
    But obviously P.O.F. has no relationship with Juno or more importantly with the Mean Nodes, so could give us a better insight on where the energies could be released by honing in by Nodes and P.O.F., on a possible two thirds of cases.
    Have another look at the double grand cross on 5th June 2006 down the 33 degree latitude....Sydney Australia, Lat. 33*S53' at say 18:00, or Baghdad, (33*N20'), at 20:00pm, both look tempting, with the P.O.F. either on M.C. or I.C.....hell this is getting creepy, yet early days with research!

P.O.F. and attached terrorist charts.

Hi everyone,
    Just beginning the process of getting a file of terrorist attacks on my computer again, so thought i would post 3 charts, showing how the "Arabian Part of Fortune" interacts with Juno and Mean Node on so many charts, which could, in time, lead us to be able to predict a time and location in a number of cases.
    In fact if i had seen the P.O.F. connection earlier, i would have given a Baghdad location to the Golden Mosque chart beforehand, instead of randomly selecting London.
    I think you will understand more when you view the charts on attachment.

Still have computer refinements to make, so can only post one chart at a time at the moment. Jordan hotel terrorist attack on attachment with P.O.F. on M.C., the next day there was another attack using this pattern in Baghdad, at 9:30am when P.O.F. was on I.C.

wow, the amman chart is sure strong. in addition, that chart has sun/chiron=pluto (destruction from a wounded will?) and mercury/mars=moon (a lunar message of aggression?)

juno/pluto are opposite in this chart also (we've been seeing alot of this aspect, huh?) and the opposition aspects all four angles.. inconjunct/semisextiles to the asc/dsc, pluto quintiles the IC and juno quntiles the MC! all these aspects are very close, too.

juno and pluto dont seem like a friendly mix!

regardless, i wouldnt be too supprised to see the arabic parts in play... does your software allow you to display more than just the part of fortune?

for example, astrolog32 claims the arabic part of "boldness & violence" is exactly conjunct the ascendant in the 9pm hotel chart.

in the golden mosque chart, astrolog32 claims arabic part of "air & wind" (the result of the usual tatp brew terrorists use) was direcly on the ascendant.. it also shows the part of "liberty of person" in exact square to jupiter (which represents religion) and less than a degree from dissolution-happy neptune.

i need to start a database of these charts so i can run over more of them easier... sounds like a thing to do when mercury goes direct!

speaking of mercury going direct, check out the chart on attachment.. that is the exact time mercury goes stationary direct, and its a powerful chart..

both inner personal planets are conjunct thier higher resonances, and other important conjuncts too.. like sun conjunct north node, and the moon/ceres/chiron triple conjunction in aquarius. there's also the venus/neptune conjunction in aquarius that forms a tight triangle all at 18 degrees with firey mars and jupiter.

it looks like mercury is going to have alot to say when he goes direct again.. with uranus, his resonance is obviously quite high, and the rest of the chart is powerful too.

I was thinking this timeframe was a "chill zone" until I saw this...

the sun/jupiter opposition this year seems big! im not sure why it's being highlighted, but at the exact sun/jupiter opposition... a powerful kite forms. sun/jupiter make up the axis, of course, with uranus forming a perfect leg of the kite... the other leg, is mars and juno. they both appear to be a little off orb compared to the rest of the kite, until you merge them into one object and use the midpoint as the marker. the midpoint is 13can51. then the whole kite is <10arcmin, as all objects are at 13.85 to 14.00 degrees of taurus, cancer, scorpio or pisces.

the pattern makes strong aspects to the national charts of a number of interesting nations.. the pattern, and those comparison charts, attached.

Sneaky Juno on Pentagon, W.T.C !993 & Beirut U.S. barrack 1983 attacks

Interesting stuff Merc, still tidying up computer, so havent had much time for research recently...a Norton's update didnt agree with my A.O.L. connection on my computer, ok now.
    So much has been written about 9th September 2001, that sometimes astrologers forget that it wasnt the first time it was targeted for a bomb attack, the first one was 26th Feb 1993 at 12:17pm, chart on attachment with Juno exactly on Asc.
    The next chart on attachment is the Pentagon attack at 9:45am. 11 Sept. 2001, with Juno approx 1 degree from exact conjunction of M.C., plus P.O.F. sneaking about.
    The third chart is the U.S. Beirut barracks suicide bomb on 23rd. Oct. 1983, at 06:20am. Interesting as i dont usually find attacks showing mystic rectangles....Juno on Desc.
    I'll post some juno patnerships with Part of Fortune soon.
    Also, talking of mystic rectangles, Baghdad chart is interesting for a South Mean Node/P.O.F./Asc., Saturn, Sun, Chiron Rectangle, Juno near M.C. at 18:00pm. 29th March. Talk later.

Buratha Mosque suicide bombs.

We seem to be getting closer to civil war in Iraq, on Friday 7th April 2006 there was another bad attack in Baghdad.
    I have searched through most reports of the Buratha Mosque bombing that killed approx. 80 people, but could only find the time on the American forces information service, which says that the attack by female suicide bombers happened at 16:00pm. local time, although i haven't any supporting evidence from other news services.
    If the attack did happen at this time, then the astrology chart is interesting as the only planet near an angle is Venus, 3*10' away from Desc.
    Yet Juno is exactly square the Mean Nodes, and Pluto is exactly opposite Mars.
    How was the energy released at this location, when very little is conjunct the angles?......It seems that Part of Fortune could have been responsible, as it is exactly conjunct Pluto.
    The Buratha Mosque is the second most significant mosque in Baghdad.
    The bombing of religious shrines seems to be becoming more frequent, i hope that this doesn't bleed over to other Middle Eastern countries, i have no idea how we would contain religious hatred, if "The Dome of the Rock" was bombed in Jerusalem...it doesn't bear thinking about!
    Still having problems with my computer, (works when it thinks it will!) so unable to post charts.

monk,

if the time is correct, what you are seeing is basically how the nodes work.. i'm guessing the time on that news service is atleast fairly accurate.

many articles also say the explosion happened right after friday service was concluding... if someone is familar with the usual schedule of religious services in iraq, possibly further congruency could be obtained.

juno t-squares the nodes earlier that day, sending its energy through the moon, which resonates in close proximity to us. the energy is intaken through the north node (the mouth) and released at the south node (after being "digested" through the chart)

venus catches the south node energy by house and sign, as the south node is in the 2nd house and libra! venus happens to be positioned in it's most powerful place in the chart too: on the angle it naturally rules. both factors are important. venus is also within orb of the tense inconjunct aspect to the south node.

the energy taken in by the nouth node isnt really that friendly.. juno is squaring it, of course, and its 8th house placement in aries gives it mars/pluto flavor...

since we can say venus is very important in this chart, lets read its sabian: "a squirrel hiding from hunters" which Dane expounds on: "it warns of the dangers of life in society during an era of exacerbated individualism, when violence is a possibility never to be dismissed. The need for self-protection and caution is ever present."

he also comments: "the squirrel not only has to hide and store food for the winter, but to be on the lookout for the dangers involved in gather this food supply. Social processes always cast strong shadows. The individual is never certain of being safe among his fellow men, once the process of individualization (with its negative aspects of competition, social aggresisivity and greed) forces the breakdown of the organic tribal state of mankind during the archiac ages."

this reflects on the terrorists who carried out the attack.

it's also important to note that mars/pluto forms a rectangle with the ASC/DSC axis, which gets as close as possible at 15:51, nine min before the approximated 4pm time. that puts mars exactly on the 11th house (uranus ruled) cusp, also.

even more important.. both the midpoint of of mars/vesta and the position of juno are at the fifth degree of cancer. (4can51 and 4can02, to be exact, remember that computer programs start the signs at zero degrees but the sabians start with 1 degree.)

5th degree of cancer: "at a railroad crossing, an automobile is wrecked by a train"

"the tragic results which are likely to occur when the individual's will puts itself carelessly against the power of the collective will of society"

the highlight for this degree is "karmic readjustment".

interesting: the solar ingress of cancer (summer solstice) appears to activate the march14 2006 lunar eclipse.

the attached chart projects the 25virgo lunar eclipse axis with transits for june21 of the relevant planets. the june21 time specified has the sun about 5 arcseconds past ingress where the moon completes the pattern, and the timing is for the exact lunar aspect to the eclipse axis.

not counting pluto, the widest orb is about 1/4 degree. pluto t-squares the eclipse axis in the beginning of october, after breaking its long retrograde. this happens concurrently with the nodal axis advancing to a within a few arcseconds of the eclipse axis and a juno/south node conjunction. attached also.

also attached, two grand crosses on the exact cancer ingress, including a quad-conjunct in the sun's sign leo. poor sol, if he wanted a nice relaxing solstice he got ripped off

Terror Blasts in Egypt.

Hi Everyone,
    Hell, the time for this terror attack was easy to find, yet everyone has different spelling when it comes to Middle Eastern locations, most reports spell Dhahab as Dahab....which makes research difficult with latitude and longitude, anyhow trust me, i have the right details now on the bomb attack that happened in "Dhahab" on 24th April 2006, at 19:15pm. Chart and document on attachment.
    Okay i'm showing a grand trine that is regarded as being easy influences, forget that when dealing with aggression, especially Jupiter conjunct Asc. trine Juno conjunct Mars, trine Uranus....Neptune conjunct I.C. (regarded as a loss), and p.o.f fairly near Pluto!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast