Thread: World of Warcraft!

Oh yea baby
    <insomnia> G.lead
    lvl 80 warlock
    aka PINKERTANK!!!! aggro whore
    dps... 8k
    gs 5500+ wooty woot!

gawds i love this game!!!!!

Divine Sanctum : a place of acceptance and tolerance without judgement...

Taldis on Auchindoun, Currently a level 65 Night Elf Death Knight

Either way, if you wanna friend request me, feel free to PM me for my Battle.net ID
    Last edited by SeekingAkasha; June 29th, 2011 at 01:01 PM.

I don't remember if I replied to this thread, and if I did, it's awfully outdated now!

Have a lvl 80 hunter named Stura on Kirin Tor. She's my main!

Got a plethora of alts... nobody else has broken 80, yet, though. Just rolled a Dwarven Mage today... having fun with her!

I don't play on other servers... mainly because I don't play PVP servers (where I have IRL friends), Kirin Tor is pretty low on the gay jokes, and I'm already established on Kirin Tor with regards to gold and such. I don't see any reason to roll alts on other servers... mine doesn't have queues, and the people are generally cool.
    "The cosmos is also within us, we're made of star stuff.
    We are a way for the cosmos to know itself."

Carl Sagan, as quoted by The Symphony of Science

deep within the wood where the sun cannot shine
    Thought Id post a character update. I have to characters I am active on one is a lvl 59 Shaman on Darrowmere named Onorleana

and on Lightbringer my 85 Hunter Adahils if anyone wants feel free to real id me I am on most nights from 11pm to 6am eastern time wardjbaulken@yahoo.com is my real id email
    I felt like I was watching a dream I'd never wake up from. Before I knew it the dream was all over.

Probably more thread necromancy on my part but I thought I would add my characters. I love World of Warcraft.

Selynia, Level 85 Blood Elf Warlock on Ghostlands EU, Guild Master of Warriors of Morrigan

Joilena, Level 62 Blood Elf Mage on Darkmoon Faire EU, Guild Master of Children of Ereshkigal

Kalaria, Level 41 Human Warlock on Earthern Ring EU, GM of Soldiers of Midea

I do have more alts but those are my mains. Feel free to whisper me if you see me in game.
    Creu Gwir fel gwydr o ffwrnais awen...

"Belief is a beautiful armour/But makes for the heaviest sword..." - John Mayer

My site: http://www.kimblewitchery.co.uk

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20