Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Thread: World of Warcraft!

I actually despise this game because it makes my roomie all smelly and disgusting (but it might make him fail all of his classes!!!). I have given it a new name, but that name would get me banned if I posted it.

*Vomits on WoW, like whoa*

Quote Originally Posted by Akhkharu Asgard
    I actually despise this game because it makes my roomie all smelly and disgusting (but it might make him fail all of his classes!!!). I have given it a new name, but that name would get me banned if I posted it.

*Vomits on WoW, like whoa*

Gosh, now I'm curious as to what you call it. I kind of like how people call Everquest "Evercrack" myself. I haven't been able to think of one for this drug I might become addicted to this year.
    http://avalonrisen.mithrilstar.org/ For your Pagan/Druid/Wiccan shopping needs. Proceeds help in efforts to prevent overlogging of the sacred Costal Redwood

Dryad's Realm: a vision for a wonderful alternative camping experience Woo hoo! The link is working now! Check it out!

"Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind." - Albert Einstein

One cannot learn the truth when one has already decided what the truth is

Hey cool, Renny is on Bonechewer, too!

It's going to be a good while before any of my characters there are near your level, though. Maybe sometime in the future, when my priest and my boyfriend's warrior are up to snuff, we can go raise some hell, eh? :D I want my priest to go Holy, so that combo would be pretty nice...
    I have no signature. You're imagining this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjakitten
    Gosh, now I'm curious as to what you call it. I kind of like how people call Everquest "Evercrack" myself. I haven't been able to think of one for this drug I might become addicted to this year.
    I'll do some editing:

World of Ne*rophiliac A*al Pe*etration. It's a long story in how I came up with that.

Something involving an awkward positioning of an Undead NPC and some Horde player?
    I have no signature. You're imagining this.

Alliance sux, Horde pwns them all.

Muwahahahahahahaha

Ask, believe, receive. Thoughts become things!
    I've made it a point not to regret anything I've done, there is no point in it because you can't change it~~RunningRiot
    democracy is a failed system, people are just too stupid to realise their votes never matter anymore~~Valnorran

Scynnic 53 UD Warrior on Shadow Council
    Dengand 15 Orc Warlock on Shadow Council

"For the Horde" and all that...
    "My scream got lost in a papercup. Do you think theres a heaven where the screams have gone?"
    ~ Silent All These Years, Tori Amos

Currently I just have 3 I am playing...

my main:

Rhece
    lvl 43 human mage
    Arcane/fire build
    Aggramar server
    guild:Alliance Shadows
    skinning/tailor

and my babies who have not been twinked:

Dareese
    lvl 6 NE hunter
    Aggramar
    herbalism

Markee
    lvl 8 troll priest
    Aggramar
    herbalism/skinning

I've got characters on several Euro servers, main was on frostwhisper (60 human priest) but tbh that server sucks (economy is absolutely shot to...well you know..) so I have lately been getting several other chars on other servers and flitting about!

is offline Has renewed faith in human stupidity
    Eliendra, 38NE Druid (feral spec atm, going to go resto once I hit 50-ish) on Bronzebeard

Toockeh, 30 Troll Hunter, Ursin

Dwn, 19 human warlock, Bronzebeard (he's my twink, lol).

Tad
    "I never meant to say that the Conservatives are generally stupid. I meant to say that stupid people are generally Conservative. I believe that is so obviously and universally admitted a principle that I hardly think any gentleman will deny it. "
    -John Stuart Mills

Letter to the Conservative MP, Sir John Pakington (March 1866)

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast