Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast

Thread: World of Warcraft!

Quote Originally Posted by Zoey
    Realm: Burning Blade
    Name: Yallow
    Race/Class: Tauren Druid
    Level: 34
    Prof: Herbalist/Alchemist

I have others but none of them are over lvl 11 and are on 4 other servers. I have a case of ADD when it comes to the game. I get bored and create more characters, but this is the one I'm on the most.
    I do too:hehehehe:

I just want to experience all the classes....then i get bored with the new ones I make and delete them.:hehehehe:

My lvl 46 warrior is the one i play the most.

Jamie

Canterbury Kent UK and its gunna snow this week already !!!!!!!
    ud priest shadow specced
    europeon server Chromagguss
    Guild Forsaken assylum

Have several other characters on neptulon and daggerspine and also a level 40 human priest hecateisis guild Drunken brewers

I just got back into WOW, but I don't have much yet, the only character I have thus far is a 8 Human Priest with Talioring and Enchanting on Elune, so I can help my boyfriend out. I'm probably going to have a Paladin and a Hunter on Earthen Ring (my old server) in the near future, I'll post here when they get anywhere.

oh wow lots of people are addicted to WoW too lol

I was playing on Malfurion where I have a lvl 60 human priest named Kismi with 300 tailoring/ 300 enchanting. I worked so hard to get her professions up and trying to learn every pattern and enchant lol & a lvl 53 NE hunter named Sarynn

But my husband starting playing over on Anvilmar so i went over there to start over with him and now I have an almost lvl 40 NE druid named Sarynn.

is offline We can't stop here! this is BAT country!
    jodarius and i just got this game. we resisted the temptation for a long time . but ye, gradually working our way up.

we're on Mug'thol (PvP)
    Both have troll hunters. both in guilds i don't remember the names of.
    i'm Nuriah, lvl 14. he's Thraven, lvl 19.

~
    gemytyinepu ~

i haven't stated mine yet but if there a warrior or knight i might get one of those and try to be the best one on it im probably going to be the "red knight''
    Last edited by karmazilla; August 15th, 2006 at 12:24 PM.
    bunny!
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")
    only note i was only doing these classes while or after they were in effect:

Hi my name is Jenn and Im a WOWaholic.

Right now I have a level 25 nightelf druid, herbalist/alchemist. I cant remember the realm... gnomermagen or somthing like that. I also just rolled a gnome called gliich on sen'jin.

Iv only been playing for a month or so but am completely hooked. If anyones feeling generous Id love a explanation of all the abreveations everyone uses...it sucks being a newb!

Everything great of this Earth flows into this city.
    I just started the free trial, but odds are I'll keep going... these games are like a drug

I made many characters, but the one I put the most into so far was a lvl 15 Druid on Kilrogg named Foofles .. I also have a lvl 8 mage on aeris peak, but I'll probablyh just make a mage on Kilrogg too .. Yeah I know lvl 15 isn't all that, but I've only been at it a couple of days :P

I have a human warlock on Alexstrasza (I think I spelled that wrong). Her name is Frijona, and I think she's at level 17. I stopped playing for a while because I just got sick of doing quests all the time. I may start up again soon since I'm still paying for it
    "You should always keep something beautiful in your heart. Perhaps, as the poet said, it is beauty that will save us in the end." -Blase Pascal

I have a 60 level Warlock. Alts are Druid and Shammy . But, I don't play anymore. Looking foward to Vanguard now and playing Oblivion atm. But, WoW was fun while I was interested. Oblivion great game!
    ~Jadewynd~

Everything the power does, it does in a circle.-Lakota
    Regard Heaven as your father, Earth as your Mother and all things as your Brothers and Sisters.
    -Native American
    Peace comes within the souls of men, when they realize their oneness with the Universe, when they realize it is really everywhere... it is within each one of us.
    Black Elk, Lakota Medicine Man

Certified Yoga Teacher

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast