Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast

Thread: World of Warcraft!

Its not the game I miss as much as the (EU, I can't say what the other ones are like yet) community - so I think I will go back to playing this as soon as I buy a subs card and the expansions

Any good servers in North America guys?
    Seek freedom and become captive of your desires, seek discipline and find your liberty.

Adam and Meagan sitting in a tree K I S S I N G

Founder of the Soli-Tarty movement - Pagan tarts unite (in my bedroom)

Quote Originally Posted by Against The Tide View Post
    Its not the game I miss as much as the (EU, I can't say what the other ones are like yet) community - so I think I will go back to playing this as soon as I buy a subs card and the expansions

Any good servers in North America guys?
    I'm on Kirin Tor, and the people there generally seem to be decent. It is an RP server, though, so you have a smaller proportion of @sses running around than on a normal server. :giggle:
    "The cosmos is also within us, we're made of star stuff.
    We are a way for the cosmos to know itself."

Carl Sagan, as quoted by The Symphony of Science

Quote Originally Posted by Sequoia View Post
    I'm on Kirin Tor, and the people there generally seem to be decent. It is an RP server, though, so you have a smaller proportion of @sses running around than on a normal server. :giggle:
    I love RP My old EU main was on an RP PVP server. When I get the game I'll be sure to poke you and beg for gold and boosts
    Seek freedom and become captive of your desires, seek discipline and find your liberty.

If anyone wants to group for quests/friend me my character name is Rosewynn. I'm an undead warlock and I'm on the spirestone server. If i'm not working or doing school work... I'm on WOW

-THE BLOG-

Lor's Dragon Eggs - Help Them Hatch

is offline She who dances to the pulse of the Earth
    I spend far too much time playing it lol

I am on the realm Anvilmar.

Shaman- Angelismi
    Priest- Blasphemie
    Mage- Kismi

Alliance.
    Listen to my sound. I am the wind, which echos through the trees. The gentle breeze which tickles your flesh. Touch that which you walk upon. I am the green fields filled with fresh flowers. My breast the mountain peaks which reach toward the heavens. My curves the endless canyons. The waters that run through my womb, nourish the sacred river of life. I am the song within the storm. The whisper on the edge of the forest. The silence. The rush of raging waterfalls. Open your eyes my child, for I am everywhere. I have never left you and never will.

OK guys, have WOW up and running at last :D

I want to play in the RP PVP servers and have a mage and warr in Ravenholt (US servers) but will reroll for any guys here who wish me to be on a GOOD RP server or another RP PVP (love PVP) server.

Monster is playing too, can't recall her normal server name.

deep within the wood where the sun cannot shine

Name: Adahils
    Server: Aeire Peak
    Guild: Legends Of Northrend
    Race: Night Elf
    Class: Hunter
    Level: 70
    Professions: Tailoring/Mining

Name: Nilavonfrost
    Server: Aeire Peak
    Guild: Legends Of Northrend
    Race: Night Elf
    Level: 25
    Class: Druid
    Professions: enchant/skinnin
    I felt like I was watching a dream I'd never wake up from. Before I knew it the dream was all over.

ok folks... lets all pick ONE server to have an alt on... and we can all get around to playing together from time to time on that particular server.

I am with Tide here, and think RP would be fun although not so sure about the PvP relams, as in places like Arathi, level 70s like to hang around and gank lowbies...

So we should get a realm that has low populace, and then go Pwn them all!!!! LOL
    "There is a sort of jealousy which needs very little fire; it is hardly a passion, but a blight bred in the cloudy, damp despondency of uneasy egoism. "
    George Eliot (1819-1880)

"... Make Sure To Build Your House Brick By Boring Brick, Or the Wolf's Gonna Blow It Down" ~ Paramore

Me on deviantART Click Here!

Wolfie does not PLAY games... I WIN them!

deep within the wood where the sun cannot shine

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf O Volos View Post
    ok folks... lets all pick ONE server to have an alt on... and we can all get around to playing together from time to time on that particular server.

I am with Tide here, and think RP would be fun although not so sure about the PvP relams, as in places like Arathi, level 70s like to hang around and gank lowbies...

So we should get a realm that has low populace, and then go Pwn them all!!!! LOL
    hey that sounds like fun we could get our own mysticwicks guild going on a server
    I felt like I was watching a dream I'd never wake up from. Before I knew it the dream was all over.

Quote Originally Posted by Against The Tide View Post
    have a mage and warr in Ravenholt
    Hehe i'm currently on that server. Got my mage70 and priest40 on there right now. dunno if you are horde or not but if so hit me up. Name is eliowen(mage) or ayahz(priest)

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast