Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10

Thread: Quartz Formations & Properties

I'm having problems viewing the images, if there are any. It looked like there was a picture of shovel quartz, which I'm trying to view. When I clicked on it, it wouldn't load. Now I don't even see the image links...if anyone knows how to help a newbie with this, I'd be very grateful!!! Love and Light, Scordra

pictures were removed by the poster a long time ago.
    MYSTIC WICKS Needs your help!Please donate or subscribe!

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons,for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

I know...it's a shame they have been removed because it would be more helpful than just the wording...now I need to consult different resources, kinda a bummer......

This thread is wonderful! I am a geologist and mineralogy fascinates me. I too like to blend the scientific and metaphysical properties of minerals. I greatly appreciate it, this is truly wonderful information!
    Cosmic
    Tree Forest

Hi Wolfsong, thakyou for sharing all this information on crystals. It's the best I have read anywhere. If you ever write a book please let me know.

Too bad pictures are no longer available. Is there anyway to recognize master resonance crystals?, I assume they can be clear quartz, citrine, smoky, amethyst or even elestials?

I travel often to the city of Natal in Brazil. Here there is a crystal dealer who buys mostly to cut crystals for jewelry which means that he often buys big quantities of quartz that many of the crystals are broken and their appearance is not too good.

It's among these piles of broken crystals that i have found some of the most unusual crystals. Some were lasers hit by lightning, some were citrines which had been broken in nature and lately he has many smoky/citrine crystals from the state of Goias which were found in sand, out of their matrices and their look is very worn by sand, some are broken and healed to some extent.

Light and love to all

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10