Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Some people seem so ignorant

Some people seem so ignorant

www.nazarite.net/home

I especially like the evil symbols and evil holidays pages. genius. He's done his research.

Here are some quotes;

"Halloween is a pagan holiday to honor the dead and evil spirits. We are warned not to take part in customs and traditions
    like this in the Scripture.

'Guard yourself that you are not ensnared to follow them, after they are destroyed from before you, and that you do not inquire about their mighty ones, saying, 'How did these nations serve their mighty ones? And let me do so too.' "Do not do so to Yahuweh your Elohim, for every abomination which Yahuweh hates they have done to their mighty ones, for they even burn their sons and daughters in the fire to their mighty ones. (ISR Debarim/Deuteronomy 12:30-31)'
    Halloween is a perfect example of what this passage is referring about. Pagans served their gods by honoring the evil spirits on Halloween. They did this by dressing up like the evil spirits and giving offerings to the evil spirits. This is why candy is given out on Halloween, as offerings for the evil spirits. The phrase trick or treat was attributed to this practice because pagans believed the evil spirits would do something bad (trick) to them if they did not leave an offering (treat) for them. I would rather honor the Most High."

and also

"This passage is obviously referring to cutting down the Christmas tree, putting it on some sort of tree stand, and decorating it. Once you learn why it had become customary to use an erect evergreen tree that has a pointed end decorate it with big red balls you will realize the extent of the perversion in this holiday. The erect tree symbolizes Nimrod's erect masculinity. The tree was evergreen because evergreen trees are full of life year round, like Nimrod's penis. The tree was pointed at the end just like Nimrod's pecker. The big red balls that dangle off the tree, well you get the picture. This holiday is perversion at its best. "

AND MY FAVOURITE:

“Some critics claim that the Magen David is the Star of Kiyyan (also: Kijun, Kiyuhn, Rephan, Remphan, or Rhemphan) warned of in Scripture (Amos 5:25-27 & Acts 7:43). I am not fully convinced of there claims for several reasons. If it were such a whicked symbol then why don't the pagans wear it, and why don't you see it being sold at Spencers? Every vile creature that walks the earth seems to wear either a cross or a crucifix around their neck but I have yet to see any, not even one of them who will come within ten feet of the Magen David.”

where did they get this from? interesting

Robert Browning
    Porphyria's Lover
    THE rain set early in to-night,
    The sullen wind was soon awake,
    It tore the elm-tops down for spite,
    And did its worst to vex the lake:
    I listen'd with heart fit to break.
    When glided in Porphyria; straight
    She shut the cold out and the storm,
    And kneel'd and made the cheerless grate
    Blaze up, and all the cottage warm;

:cheers:

SO FUNNY - http://www.devilducky.com/media/32904/

pentacle magazine (click for link)

link is dead.

"Do not envy others and avoid arrogance,for
    such conduct diminishes one's fame.Defend
    yourself if you are attacked.It is becoming to be humble,
    yet at the same time you must make a bold showing if
    put to a test."

The Saga of King Hrolf Kraki

"But my faith tells me that nothing
    good can happen to people who
    break their solem vows."

Hrafnkel's Saga

I went to the site and think it's just run by a bigot who doesn't know anything, like this

GAY SYMBOL - Also known as the Thaumaturgic Triangle. Ignorance is bliss amongst the homosexual community. The symbol they adopted to represent their sexual orientation has long been used by Satan worshippers to conjure demons from the bowels of hell. The triangle is used as a door and the circle as a boundary of power. Some Satanists admit doing away with the circle in hopes of being possessed.
    I've never seen it on any satanist site, also it seems to be anti-Semitic (kind of) on this page, as it basically says it's Messianic Judaism, when it criticises every Jewish tradition (ironic as Jesus was Jewish). Also there are many Jews that are against Messianic Judaism, like http://www.jewsforjudaism.org/, also i'd check out this page and this one , for some information counter acting the extremist site.

The site is basically a fundamentalist one (although it seems only popular in America), that wants to convert all Jews to Jesus.

what link did you use David?

Edit: nevermind, I was able to access it.
    Last edited by Mjollnir; March 9th, 2006 at 12:02 PM.

"Do not envy others and avoid arrogance,for
    such conduct diminishes one's fame.Defend
    yourself if you are attacked.It is becoming to be humble,
    yet at the same time you must make a bold showing if
    put to a test."

The Saga of King Hrolf Kraki

"But my faith tells me that nothing
    good can happen to people who
    break their solem vows."

Hrafnkel's Saga

is offline Deitus Domesticus(feral tendencies)
    Nimrods erect penis? I have never heard THAT one. I love it! except the part about being pointy on the end. That seems like a Bad Idea.

"There are more things in heaven and earth...than are dreamt of in your philosophy" ~William Shakespeare, Hamlet

"Nothing in education is so astonishing as the amount of ignorance it accumulates in the form of inert facts."
    --Henry Brooks Adams 1838-1918--

Talking lol

Quote Originally Posted by Radikalwomyn
    Nimrods erect penis? I have never heard THAT one. I love it! except the part about being pointy on the end. That seems like a Bad Idea.

R.O.F.L!!!

:hehehehe:
    Robert Browning
    Porphyria's Lover

Highly amusing!
    Completely insane of course, and manages to offend not only Pagans and Christians but just about everyone else too.
    😈 "It's too bad that stupidity isn't painful." Anton LaVey 😈

Wink well

I've actually sent the guy an email listing those three original quotes and just asking him why. And does he really think we're all evil.

I made sure he (or she) knew I was interested not having a go, but if I'm honest I really am appalled at the negative view of everyone of a different path to him/herself.

If I get a response I'll post it

xxx
    Robert Browning
    Porphyria's Lover

is offline God favors no religion Only religions do
    That guy is nutts!! Thats honestly all I can say...wow

The scary thing is, how many will actually believe?

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast