Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Some people seem so ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by Eldric_Dragonsblood
    Naw it's 3....

How many times has a Russian Winter Attack failed? (I can count three off the top of my head. Crimean War, Neopolian, and WWII.)

How many times has anyone lead a land army into Asia...period? (I can only think of two...Macedonians and Romans)
    America...Vietnam, Afghanistan.
    What can we do to help you stop screaming?

Admin mode

This admin is wondering why this thread resides in Political. Moving to Website Analysis.
    Xentor, your friendly-neighbourhood Checkerist
    Contact me | The Dialogues on Checkerism

I run the @anonywicks accounts on Twitter, Tumblr, and Instagram. Pagans present!

AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're all gonna die and go to HELL!!!
    you can call me BeeBee.

finding my way... but the impatience is killing me
    Quote Originally Posted by NiftyWings
    BAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I love reading stuff like this. It gives me a good laugh.

Now this one is seriously disturbing......

http://jesus-messiah.com/wcraft/run.html

All that fornication going on, and I haven't been invited??!!??

i didn't even make it to part II, all i can say is WOW,

my bats protect me
    RIP Chris "BATMAN" Bice
    10/03/1977-08/25/2005

finding my way... but the impatience is killing me
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormwt
    www.nazarite.net/home

I especially like the evil symbols and evil holidays pages. genius. He's done his research.

Here are some quotes;

"Halloween is a pagan holiday to honor the dead and evil spirits. We are warned not to take part in customs and traditions
    like this in the Scripture.

'Guard yourself that you are not ensnared to follow them, after they are destroyed from before you, and that you do not inquire about their mighty ones, saying, 'How did these nations serve their mighty ones? And let me do so too.' "Do not do so to Yahuweh your Elohim, for every abomination which Yahuweh hates they have done to their mighty ones, for they even burn their sons and daughters in the fire to their mighty ones. (ISR Debarim/Deuteronomy 12:30-31)'
    Halloween is a perfect example of what this passage is referring about. Pagans served their gods by honoring the evil spirits on Halloween. They did this by dressing up like the evil spirits and giving offerings to the evil spirits. This is why candy is given out on Halloween, as offerings for the evil spirits. The phrase trick or treat was attributed to this practice because pagans believed the evil spirits would do something bad (trick) to them if they did not leave an offering (treat) for them. I would rather honor the Most High."

and also

"This passage is obviously referring to cutting down the Christmas tree, putting it on some sort of tree stand, and decorating it. Once you learn why it had become customary to use an erect evergreen tree that has a pointed end decorate it with big red balls you will realize the extent of the perversion in this holiday. The erect tree symbolizes Nimrod's erect masculinity. The tree was evergreen because evergreen trees are full of life year round, like Nimrod's penis. The tree was pointed at the end just like Nimrod's pecker. The big red balls that dangle off the tree, well you get the picture. This holiday is perversion at its best. "

AND MY FAVOURITE:

“Some critics claim that the Magen David is the Star of Kiyyan (also: Kijun, Kiyuhn, Rephan, Remphan, or Rhemphan) warned of in Scripture (Amos 5:25-27 & Acts 7:43). I am not fully convinced of there claims for several reasons. If it were such a whicked symbol then why don't the pagans wear it, and why don't you see it being sold at Spencers? Every vile creature that walks the earth seems to wear either a cross or a crucifix around their neck but I have yet to see any, not even one of them who will come within ten feet of the Magen David.”

where did they get this from? interesting

i just noticed something while reading the site on evil symbols, it showed the pentagram as the upside down star... i could have sworn i read in books that the pentagram was the star it self, and the pentacle was with the circle around it or vice versa,

my bats protect me
    RIP Chris "BATMAN" Bice
    10/03/1977-08/25/2005

Sweet! Now I can get out of getting my dad anything for Father's Day! Best news I ever heard! w00t!

The sad thing is, my 7th day adventist friend had the symbol list (same exactly!) handed to her during sunday school (or saturday school, I guess.)

People. Boy, I don't know.

Talking Woohoo!

Yay! The thread came back! I never did get an answer to that email. Maybe he converted to a catholic or muslim or something

Quote Originally Posted by Xentor View Post
    Admin mode

This admin is wondering why this thread resides in Political. Moving to Website Analysis.

Oops! Musta been reading the political bit!
    Robert Browning
    Porphyria's Lover
    THE rain set early in to-night,
    The sullen wind was soon awake,
    It tore the elm-tops down for spite,
    And did its worst to vex the lake:
    I listen'd with heart fit to break.
    When glided in Porphyria; straight
    She shut the cold out and the storm,
    And kneel'd and made the cheerless grate
    Blaze up, and all the cottage warm;

:cheers:

SO FUNNY - http://www.devilducky.com/media/32904/

pentacle magazine (click for link)

I've only read through the "evil holidays" section, and this person seems to have done away with just about all of them (although we can still party on the Fourth of July, apparently).

I'm not sure about the historical accuracy of his correlations to "pagan traditions" to the current traditions, like Thanksgiving....I guess I dont' really care. As far as I know, that was more of a Pilgrim/Native American thing. If in fact it's got roots in Paganism dating back thousands of years, how come the whole world doesn't have a November holiday that resembles our (American) Thanksgiving? If there is, then my apologies. I don't have it in me to Google out the answer right now.

Is there anything that is ok with this guy? He's pretty much blasted *everybody*.

**Uh Oh***

Apparently AOL is the Devil Incarnate, too--read that section!
    Last edited by debnmike; August 24th, 2006 at 08:53 AM. Reason: Ted Turner is the Devil!
    -----------------------------------------
    DebnMike

"You do not have to be morally wrong to be stupid"
    --Thunder--

When I clicked on the link, it immediately tried to add the site to my "favorites" list. I'm almost more freaked out about that than I am the content. I hate it when websites try to invade my computer. Next thing you know I'm going to end up with the 'REPENT' virus, where every time I try to access my favorite pagan websites, my comp crashes, and every time I try to play my secular video games, bible quotes start popping up at me. Whee.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My artwork is for sale!! Visit http://etsy.me/dIFblg. Support a starving artist!!!! (Please... I'm hungry!) NaturaPlumaDesigns@gmail.com

Thanks to Faeawyn for my banner.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast