Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Other 9/11.

The Other 9/11.

Hi Everyone,
    There is a difference between those that show pessimism in our collective journey, and those that maybe find astrological data that help us understand our collective nature through astrology.
    There is a difference, because by studying how we hurt ourselves we can rectify many of our collective mistakes thus make the world a safer place by understanding our aggressive attitudes that cannot continue side by side with technology.
    If the stars influence us then obviously by using the internet and making up a chart that corresponds to the times of great events we can hone in on possible times to be wary of our first impulses, that all too often kick back at us some time in the future.....as far as i'm concerned i would have a open dispute with any scientist who would disagree with me that Juno and Mean nodes are not an influence, whether together or separately in our collective journey.
    It doesnt matter how long it takes us to progress as long as we dont allow aggressive behavour and technology to double up to push us back to the small mammal stage/ square one stage.
    I think we can learn how to grasp our goals by looking at astrology, and learning.
    On Tuesday 11th September 1973 a military coup happened in Chile, at the elected presidents palace, The "La Moneda", in Santiago.
    Tanks and the military forces circled the presidents palace and declared that the La Moneda must be empty of elected representitives by 11:00am.
    The President and a small band of followers fought back, so shelling commenced at 11am., followed by military missiles being fired by jets soon after.
    Being totally outnumbered, and not wishing to be captured, president Salvador Allende committed suicide.
    Military rule was the fate of Chile under Augusto Pinochet, where several thousand people disappeared, human rights wasnt practiced, and many were terrorized.
    The Pentagon attack on 11th September 2001 was at 9:45am. with Juno sitting on the M.C., chart has already bean put on thread else where.
    The chart for 11th September 1973 at 11 am. is on attachment with Juno just over a degree away from Asc.
    If you constructed a chart for Berlin, Germany at 11:am. on the third of September 1939, do you think Juno would be sitting on an angle?
    Juno has to be fully understood before we progress in our collective journey.
    P.S. still having computer problems due to a Nortons update and AOL connections, so unable to post charts at the moment, i'm sure others can check my findings and post charts if needed for comfirmation.

Fascinating stuff - wonder if this gives us a new meaning for Juno?

The charts you mention are attached, Monk...

Thanks Fluff,
    For posting charts, you ask if we need to re-value the influence of Juno?
    For a little rock drifting around our solar system, i feel it could be the most powerful aggressive influence in astrology, and you can almost bank on it sneaking about at exact start times of periods of human suffering in the 20th Century.
    The primary document starting and declaring war by the Austro-Hungarian Empire on Serbia was a telegram sent by Count Leopold Von berchtold (Austrian foreign minister), to M.N. Pashitch (Serbian Prime Minister).
    This started the First World War on 28th July 1914, the telegram was sent at 11:10am. Please look up at www.firstworldwar.com
    Ha Ha, perhaps you would like to set up a chart located at Vienna, Austria, for this date and time....you know for sure where Juno is going to be!

is offline Minister of Formation, in- and disin-
    Yep, right on the MC.

And Pluto conjunct Saturn would ruin my day too!
    Last edited by KEishin; July 20th, 2006 at 04:21 PM.
    Astrology Forum Guide- Do you know YOUR planets?
    Certified Astrologer - AMAFA - through the American Federation of Astrologers

Quote Originally Posted by the monk
    Thanks Fluff,
    For posting charts, you ask if we need to re-value the influence of Juno?
    For a little rock drifting around our solar system, i feel it could be the most powerful aggressive influence in astrology, and you can almost bank on it sneaking about at exact start times of periods of human suffering in the 20th Century.
    This is amazing stuff - and of course fits the mythology. Juno/Hera is usually associated with monogamous relationships because of Hera's role as Zeus' long-suffering wife who put up with his indiscretions.

However, she was no pushover, and exacted horrific revenge on his lovers!

juno is hera, wife of zeus (jupiter) who was treated like crap and cheated on routinely thanks to jupiter's inability to control himself (too expansive and foolish). she maintained commitment to zeus, yet raged in the fire of jealousy thanks to his infidelity. due to her wound of his infidelity, she will burn and destroy anything and anyone who threatens marriage and the family.

juno is very mad at us now because the nuclear (meaning core, not atomic) family concept is literally being destroyed. to her, this is her own destruction, and i dont think any of the goddesses are in disagreement. in the name of "the freedom to do anything you want" and "human rights", the natural family structure is being obliterated. some say this is a sign of the coming of the age of aquarius; i for many reasons disagree, however that topic would easily become heated and well beyond the scope of this thread.

juno has a strong saturnian side in addition to her balanced venus/mars nature. IMHO, like fixed stars, asteroids and other minor objects take on the qualities of the larger, more directly acting planets. when her venusian side is active, she's a commited wife of much beauty (venus) who will endure any hardship (saturn) -- yet, when she's riled up, her nature is that of one with an internal mars/saturn conflict. mars/saturn teaming up can be very dangerous, especially if strife (eris, sister of mars) gets involved.

her spiritual affinity with saturn is a result of her bad dealings with jupiter; while jupiter is uncommited and playful, saturn is stern and very dedicated. even if saturn is a "meany", saturn still offers her the commitment and dedication jupiter could never offer.

look who juno is siding with... and who juno is working against. consider which side values a strong family bond, and which side puts greed and the self before the family. the answers, however hard to accept, are very clear cut. i'll let you come to your own conclusions.

as we move into aquarius, sign of the unique divine father (uranus impregnated gaia, bringing forth life) who revolutionized our solar system by bringing life, we have many lessons to learn about family and commited relationships. as much as you may think aquarius and uranus are about freedom, never being bound by marriage or by any commitments, you may come to find yourself wrong. don't fall for the same zeitgeist that puts juno into a rage. remember that aquarius and uranus are symbolic of unique _groups of people_, as they are transpersonal energies... but alas, the most important unique group of people is the family, and dont ever forget that!

The signing of the Armistice!!!!!

Hi everyone,
    Hell i know this is scary but how do you stop things? By understanding more, knowledge is power, so lesson one would be.... dont sign a peace agreement with Juno on the M.C.....Right? C'os its gonna flare up again....Right?
    Representatives of France, Britain, and Germany were present for the signing of the Armistice by Germany, which happened at 05:05am on a Train car outside the town of Rethondes, France (signed by Erzberger for the Germans.)
    Please now post a chart at 05:05am. for Rethondes, France for 11 Nov. 1918, the end of W.W.1.
    You may then see how evil Juno can be.

Quote Originally Posted by mercuric
    juno is very mad at us now because the nuclear (meaning core, not atomic) family concept is literally being destroyed. to her, this is her own destruction, and i dont think any of the goddesses are in disagreement.
    Not sure I agree with this; Hera's loyalty was to her husband, not her family. You don't read much about her relationship with her own children - and in fact she downright rejected her son Ares.

look who juno is siding with... and who juno is working against. consider which side values a strong family bond, and which side puts greed and the self before the family. the answers, however hard to accept, are very clear cut. i'll let you come to your own conclusions.
    If you're implying that she's siding with Islamic fundamentalists, it would seem a strange choice for someone so monogamous. Islam is one of the few religions in which divorce is a very easy and accepted matter. As an example, in Surah 2 ("The Cow") 230 it says:

"So if a husband divorces his wife (irrevocably), He cannot, after that, re-marry her until after she has married another husband and He has divorced her." implying that if a divorced couple change their mind, the wife needs to go through a sham marriage and divorce in order for the original couple to reunite.

(see Surah 2: 224-237 for an entire set of guidelines about divorce).

Hi everyone,
    I have managed to put a chart on attachment for the signing of the armistice, which in reality meant Germany surrendering.
    As with many of these signed documents they were signed to take place a few hours later, so communication to the troops could be given.
    The 1st W.W. had a lot of numerology attached to it, so it is ironic that Juno wasnt studied during this period of history.
    At the point of Germany signing, Juno was on the M.C., which was bound to inflame resentment and revenge, thus sadly the whole process had to be re-fought a couple of decades later.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffmeister
    Not sure I agree with this; Hera's loyalty was to her husband, not her family. You don't read much about her relationship with her own children - and in fact she downright rejected her son Ares.
    true! but, i consider marriage the basis of a family. in a traditional sense, the establishment of a family starts with the marriage. so its hard for me to seperate them... but what do i know? i'm not the marriage type; its not in my present path... it was my path for too many previous cycles.

and certainly, im not throwing down hard facts.. im thinking in text, hoping to encourage thought :D

If you're implying that she's siding with Islamic fundamentalists, it would seem a strange choice for someone so monogamous. Islam is one of the few religions in which divorce is a very easy and accepted matter. As an example, in Surah 2 ("The Cow") 230 it says:

"So if a husband divorces his wife (irrevocably), He cannot, after that, re-marry her until after she has married another husband and He has divorced her." implying that if a divorced couple change their mind, the wife needs to go through a sham marriage and divorce in order for the original couple to reunite.

(see Surah 2: 224-237 for an entire set of guidelines about divorce).
    [/quote]

very good point! oh, and nevermind the whole multiple wives thing, etc etc... aye.

but still, muslims generally maintain much stronger family ties, especially among extended families, than do westerners. it's one of the things i admire about them. there are many good sides of the non-radical muslim, even if thier leaders and radicals are nuckin futs!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast