Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Peace agreements, Calendars and 9/11.

Parans from solar fire on attachment for when we celebrated the millennium.

Please read web-link, it would seem that the Mayan long count is based on approx. 3,000 years ago, when Regulus shared the Venus round cycle.
    Fluff helped me with some interesting calcalations involving the retrograde motion of Venus, 21st Dec. 2012, and an all planetary grand sextile that appears 220 days later....things seem to fit like a glove!
    http://www.mayamysteryschool.com/venusround.htm

I have put details from starlight showing the last day Regulus is at 00*00' Virgo and the next day which shows Regulus at 00*01' on attachment.
    The Venus transits of 2004 and 2012 are very rare, which occur in the second half of sideral Taurus....in the "Horns of the Bull"...El Nath is the North Horn and Al Hecka is the South Horn.
    After 2012 we will have to wait for over a century till Venus passes over the Sun again.
    In 2012, Venus goes retrograde on 15th May....220 days later is the End of the Mayan Calendar. 220 days later on 29th July 2013, at a Mayan location of Mexico, we have an all planetary grand sextile that also includes Venus, on attachment.

Quote Originally Posted by the monk View Post
    If you have looked on the previous attachment, then you have seen that Juno had a festival on 13th September!
    A Montreal School suffered on 13th September 2006 at 12:41pm., Please view attachments and chart which shows Juno under four degrees away from the M.C., in opposition to Uranus. The M.C. is in Paran to fixed star Zosma, which is one of the most difficult fixed stars.
    Just over two years ago another school suffered on Wednesday 1st September 2004, when a school was seized by gunmen at 09:00am.
    If you make up a chart you will find the I.C. at 09*25' Capricorn, and Juno at 09*10' Capricorn.
    Beslan, Russia, Lat. 43*N11', Long. 44*E32'.
    News item and chart on the Platte Canyon High School attack on attachment.
    The attack happened shortly before noon, so i have set my chart at 11:55am
    Wednesday 27th September 2006. The attack happened in Bailey, Colorado, but my astrology programme hasnt lat. & long for this small town, so i have set it for Littleton, which is 30 miles away.
    Juno under a degree from the M.C.
    Hera/Juno in Mythology hasnt a great reputation in regards to children.
    On Tuesday 20th April 1999 at 11:10am at Littleton, Colorado, "The Columbine School Massacre took place. (Look up in Wikipedia.)
    If you make up a Placidus chart you will find Pluto and Juno conjunct within half a degree in the fifth house associated with children.

I thought i would post the chart and details on the Columbine School Massacre.
    As i explained the Juno/Pluto conjunction and Chiron are in the fifth house but also in Sag. associated with learning/children.
    Mercury is within two degrees of M.C. connected with schools!

Chichen Itza Pyramid connection!

The fixed star parans that Bernadette Brady uses are the same as the ancient Egyptian's used, and earlier on this thread i wrote about the amazing fact that approx. five thousand years ago the start of the New Year was connected to when the Sun rose on the Asc. with Sirius, and from 1901 to 2101 at Midnight between 31 Dec and 1 Jan, Sirius is now culminating on the M.C. over Cheops Pyramid at 29*N58', 31*E07'.
    Working with latitude and longitude and fixed star parans can be very complicated, but the position of Cheops pyramid does seem to show a lot of mathematical understanding, as i will now explain.
    One minute of latitude equals one nautical mile at any longitude. At the Equator, one minute of longitude also equals one nautical mile, but at higher latitudes, the distance between each minute of longitude become shorter, because the straight line distance through the Earth at the 30th parallel is 87% of the diameter of the Earth, the circumference around the Earth at the 30th parallel is 87% of the diameter of the Earth, the circumference around the Earth at the 30th parallel is 87% of the circumference of the Earth at the Equator, and each minute of longitude at the 30th parallel is 87% of the distance of each minute of longitude at the Equator.
    As a result, just as one nautical mile equals one minute of longitude at the Equator, one standard mile equals one minute of longitude at the 30th parallel.
    I know this is confusing but it shows that as Cheops Pyramid at 29*N58', 31*E07' is very central for calcalating parans for thousands of years in the future, and may have been put at this position intentionally to mark the beginning of the Gregorian New Year in this Era.
    Obviously there are other locations where Sirius brings in the New Year in our era, Longitude at 00*W07' starts from London, because of Greenwich time, and Sirius appears on the M.C. at the start of some New Years during this period. The M.C. along 00*W Long has to be 9*-11* Cancer to pick up Sirius.
    Yet Lourdes, France is 00*W03' Long, and has a M.C. approx. 25* Gemini at mid-night bringing in the New Year, which hasnt a hope of picking up Sirius on the M.C.
    As Cheops sits approx 30* Lat and 30*Long, then New Orleans at 29*N58', 90*W03' picks up Sirius on the M.C. at Mid-night on some New Years, as it is on 90* Long where as Cheops is approx. 30* Long, London is 00* Long, etc.
    But to pick up Sirius on the M.C/Long. the M.C. needs to be approx. 10* Cancer, so if another pyramid in Mexico had Sirius on the M.C. at midnight in this era during the start of our New Year, i think we would have to say that they must be connected, the chances of this are millions to one, and i wonder what they are trying to tell us!
    Chichen Itza Pyramid casts unique and identifiable shadows on the exact days of the year that represent the solstice and equinox that occur twice a year. This shows the Maya were aware of the rotation of the Sun and the exact length of a year.
    Indeed, we know that the Mayan Calendar was more accurate than the one we use today.
    Chichen Itza Pyramid, Mexico is 20*N40', Longitude is just under 90*W at
    88*W32', and at the stroke of midnight of 3 out of 4 New Years in this era, Sirius is in Paran with the M.C. as well!
    I will put all information on attachment soon....I wonder what ancient people were trying to tell us?

Chart and information regarding Chichen Itza Pyramid showing Sirius culminating on M.C. at midnight 2012 New Year!

The fixed star parans that Bernadette Brady uses are the same as the ancient Egyptian's used, and earlier on this thread i wrote about the amazing fact that approx. five thousand years ago the start of the New Year was connected to when the Sun rose on the Asc. with Sirius, and from 1901 to 2101 at Midnight between 31 Dec and 1 Jan, Sirius is now culminating on the M.C. over Cheops Pyramid at 29*N58', 31*E07'.
    it is interesting that sirius was used as at that time they just thought it was a "star" and now with our techological eyes, we can see that in truth and reality, it is a dual star ... integrating duality into the energy that was thought of as being one ... one of the few reasons why i support modification of time/calendar based on a foci on the galactic center (although in time, i am sure we will once again find that that too has a duality at its core).

also, beyond the physical attributes of sirius that i've studied, i have not delved into the esoteric or symbolic meanings attributed to sirius, any good links or personal notions as to what else sirius can mean for our current transition? (i had received a book on sirius, but i opened it once and have not been able to open it again ... not just no resonation with me, but an actual aversion resonance; maybe i'll try it again before i give the books away, but if you have some info ... i love following your white rabbits, they usually hit my core quite powerfully!)

these induce some most interesting thoughts monk (and as always, great technical info/teaching!), thank you! ... i wonder if there isn't a pyramid/temple in asia or india that has a similar link ... would not surprise me.
    Last edited by business voodoo; October 14th, 2006 at 01:03 PM.
    peace & harmony,
    elaine
    'freedom must be exercised to stay in shape!'
    ... visit my blog ... business voodoo

**** LISTEN TO THE sideREAL world ***
    Now available on PodCast
    next LIVE show on SATURDAY ... 17 MARCH 2K7
    5:30 P.M. PST
    "On Da Moon"

"as long as the youth of the world is taught what to think instead of how to think, liberation from ignorance - the problem of the era - will not be achieved." manley p. hall

... do you want to hear some good music ...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]http://www.blogtalkradio.com/blackpantyhoes

The Sirius puzzle!

Hi Business Voodoo,
    Sirius has so many myths and legends attached to it, and goes back to the dawn of time, but i have been researching, and found a puzzle which at the moment i am at a loss to explain, other than believing that there must be a connection with time/calendars and Sirius....after all it is the most powerful and the most brilliant star in our heavens....i'll come back to the other myths and legends later.
    Lets have a brief explaination of it's history with calendars.
    We have already looked at the Egyptians who used it to calcalate their year by when it rose with the Sun on the Asc., which gave us 365 days.
    Thousands of years later, Julius Ceasar employed the skills of a brilliant astronomer to update the length of the Roman calendar, which was hopeless.
    Sosigenes was a student at the great Library in Alexandria, so knew of the skills of the Egyptians.
    We cant be sure who wanted the 1st January to be the start of the new calendar, but i would guess it was Caesar as the 1st of January was important in Roman life.
    Sosigenes was a mathematician, who didnt start the New Calendar with any connection to Sirius, which began on 1st Jan 0046 BC. and as everyone didnt have time zones, we can pick any location, (I picked Rome but any where will do with the Sun on the I.C. at 00:00 time.) the M.C. is 06* Cancer, and if i remember correctly Sirius was about half way between Gemini at that point
    so didnt have any connection with any angles.
    The Julian Calendar wasnt accurate, and by the 1500's was causing problems with equinox's and with the clergy calcalating Easter.
    The Pope Gregory XIII is Known for reforming the Julian Calendar and bringing in the very accurate Gregorian calendar we use today with the help of a Jesuit priest/astronomer Christopher Clavius.
    This was rectified by following the observations of both Clavius and Keplar and Pope Gregory decreed that the day after October 4th 1582 would be October 15th, and changed a few leap years.
    Thus the Calendar we have today is pretty accurate, and we know that no electional astrology took place, as they were only making the Julian calendar more accurate. SO WHERE DID SIRIUS GET INTO THE CALENDAR!!!!!
    Sirius must have been sulky when Sosigenes didnt use it somehow fit into the Julian Calendar, so really came in strong at the beginning of the Gregorian.
    If you have Solar Fire 5v astrology programme you can check my calcalations, or view them on attachment.
    I've chosen Cairo as a location as i love the Pyramids, but if you choose Rome it doesnt change anything as Sundials Ruled every location, so time was calcalated by this method so 1st Jan 1583 at 00:00 will have the Sun on the I.C. everywhere, time zones were established because of the Railways.
    These days if we wanted to celebrate New Year that was accurate, it is only possible if a location is within a couple of degrees of every 15* degrees Long. starting from 00*W00' being Greenwich U.K., but it doesnt always work in Winter at the 1st Jan at the time of 00:00, as some locations change the daylight hours out of sink with longitude as Lourdes, France has at 00*W03' longitude, for at midnight, the Sun isnt on the I.C.
    The first New Year in the Gregorian Calender being midnight between 31st Dec, and 1st Jan 1583 has Sirius on the M.C. by projected fixed stars as correcting the Julian Calendar moved the M.C.
    Also there is a Paran connection by the Asc. and the I.C. for if a star isnt conjunct an angle by paran at the actual time of the event, there are parans that last for a day and the paran to Sirius/I.C. was at 11:44 on 31 Dec 1582.
    Sirius when projected on the M.C. eventually fully petered out on 1773 New Year.
    The Paran connection lasted till 1611 New Year.
    The Mayan calendar begins a new cycle in 2012, and the Gregorian New year of 2013 begins with Sirius conjunct the M.C. by paran.....Sirius loves Calendars, the Isis Star always sneaks in somewhere!
    Other strange occurrences involve Pluto.
    The Julian calendar start 1st Jan 0046 B.C. Pluto 9* degrees from M.C.
    The first new year in the Gregorian was 1st Jan, time 00:00, 1583, Pluto within four and a half degrees of the Desc.
    New year 2012/13 has Pluto not far from the I.C.!

We cant be sure who wanted the 1st January to be the start of the new calendar, but i would guess it was Caesar as the 1st of January was important in Roman life.

This was rectified by following the observations of both Clavius and Keplar and Pope Gregory decreed that the day after October 4th 1582 would be October 15th, and changed a few leap years.

The Mayan calendar begins a new cycle in 2012, and the Gregorian New year of 2013 begins with Sirius conjunct the M.C. by paran.....Sirius loves Calendars, the Isis Star always sneaks in somewhere!
    Monk,
    very interesting ... thank you for sharing the info.

the first quote above is often something i think about ...

the second quote is something i didn't know but something i'm going to have to think about and research ... given october is the time of year where that 13th constallation becomes a part of the puzzle for me, this is something i'm going to have to look into deeper, thanks for the info.

something to think about ... given the mayan calendar has a new year in july rather than january, is the positions different or roughly the same ... i'm still learning about parans and their relationships, etc. very interesting topic ... just curious to know if july 7th (the mayan new year or rather, "the day out of time") figures significantly in this scenario you are talking about. the day 21 december is exactly the same time period of the shift pope gregory made ... hmmmmmmmm.

peace & harmony,
    elaine
    peace & harmony,
    elaine
    ... visit my blog ... business voodoo

**** LISTEN TO THE sideREAL world ***
    Now available on PodCast
    next LIVE show on SATURDAY ... 17 MARCH 2K7
    5:30 P.M. PST
    "On Da Moon"

"as long as the youth of the world is taught what to think instead of how to think, liberation from ignorance - the problem of the era - will not be achieved." manley p. hall

... do you want to hear some good music ...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]http://www.blogtalkradio.com/blackpantyhoes

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast