Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Peace agreements, Calendars and 9/11.

Pawnee maiden sacrifice one year confused Sirius with Venus. They sacrificed her to Sirius instead of Venus.

oops!
    peace & harmony,
    elaine
    'freedom must be exercised to stay in shape!'
    ... visit my blog ... business voodoo

**** LISTEN TO THE sideREAL world ***
    Now available on PodCast
    next LIVE show on SATURDAY ... 17 MARCH 2K7
    5:30 P.M. PST
    "On Da Moon"

"as long as the youth of the world is taught what to think instead of how to think, liberation from ignorance - the problem of the era - will not be achieved." manley p. hall

... do you want to hear some good music ...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]http://www.blogtalkradio.com/blackpantyhoes

'oops!' :fpraise: If this could be confirmed as to what year and in what month, it could be compared to any other recorded deviations, for in this case there was apparently some kind of alignment differences. Astronomical records may have something on this, Chinese included.

Quote Originally Posted by the monk View Post
    220 days later on 29th July 2013, at a Mayan location of Mexico, we have an all planetary grand sextile that also includes Venus, on attachment.
    "when the moon is in the 7th house, and jupiter aligns with mars *** this is the dawning of the age of aquarius ...." which is what the chart looks like for noon at my present location in las vegas, nevada on that day ... SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT REASON TO HAVE A REALLY BIG RAVE HERE ... any takers?

my husband just so happened to have "subjected" me to the music of the 5th dimension on the recent trip to los angeles ... the chart is as it should be ... makes me think happy thoughts (despite the news headlines!) ....

thanks monk!
    Last edited by business voodoo; October 19th, 2006 at 03:36 AM.
    peace & harmony,
    elaine

Now available on PodCast
    "On Da Moon"

"as long as the youth of the world is taught what to think instead of how to think, liberation from ignorance - the problem of the era - will not be achieved." manley p. hall

'Tha name of Seela's wife, Furki, a goddess in her own right, was used by astrogeographers to designate a feature of Venus as 'Furki Mons' (Furki's Mountain), later changed to 'Furki Tholus' ('Furki Hill'). This is most probably the Inguish version of the appelations, as Chechen native words do not have 'f' in them, which letter may be considered as a 'shibboleth' for outsiders to differentiate between Chechen and Inguish speakers.'
    (Jaimoukha A, The Chechens: A Handbook)

I hate talking about religion, as usaully this causes arguments but although the Gregorian Calendar is pretty accurate, there were moves to reform it for many centuries, which only took place when by reforming it, Sirius was on the M.C. to start the new calendar, which may point to Egyptian beliefs!
    As this involves a Pope, i hesitate to bring this point forward, anyhow who is to say the Egyptians were wrong!
    Pope Gregory died soon after implementing the New Calendar, and the next Pope was Pope Sixtus V.
    The present Egyptian obelisk in St. Peter's Square was brought to Rome by Caligula, who lived the myth of Osiris and Isis.
    This obelisk was moved to its present position by Pope Sixtus V in 1586, who's crest of four lions can be seen to this day on the monument.
    The Myth of Leo is entwinned with Regulus that now sits almost between the cusps of Leo and Virgo.
    Dont give me a hard time in bringing up religion....please!

monk ... i don't think i saw any religion there ... now if you said "catholics rule" or "repent, you sinner" . . . well, but what a world leader, who happens to be the pope of the catholic church did or didn't do in relation to the calendar we all use today, is part of the calendar's (and its energies) history.

as well, the jesuits also adjusted the chinese calendar in the 1600s as well.

interesting info on the obelisk . . . i wonder the history of the "pope benedicts" ... anyone know?
    peace & harmony,
    elaine

Now available on PodCast
    "On Da Moon"

Hi Business Voodoo,
    Thanks, i can get roasted when i mention religion on other forums!
    Now after 1583, Sirius is continually on the M.C. during every New Year up to
    1703, where it starts to peter out, only being on the M.C. for some New Years.
    During the time that Sirius fades, it is on the M.C. in 1726 at New Year, so perhaps the Cosmos treated us to the tightest orb grand sextile i have ever found.
    I have put it on attachment which is located in London, but obviously can be located anywhere else.
    It happened near the Vernal Equinox on Friday 22 March 1726 at 22:00pm.
    I thought it may interest you.

Gotcha!

Hi Everyone,
    I can now say that without a shadow of a doubt that Pope Gregory XIII was involved in complex electional astrology when he changed the Julian calendar over to the Gregorian Calendar.
    He decreed that the the day after October 4th 1582 would be October 15th 1582, so correcting the new calendar.
    So why October 4th?
    The last minute of the Julian Calendar would be 23:59pm. and at that time Sirius was in paran with the Asc.
    So he wanted to finish the old calendar with Sirius in paran with the Asc., and start the New Year in 1583 with Sirius conjunct the M.C. by projected fixed stars!
    We can now think that the odds of this happening by chance are impossible!
    Proof on attachment.

especially unlikely to be 'coincidence' given his acute interest in and knowlege of mathematics, astronomy and astrology ... it makes me give rise to think about ophiuchus ... why oh why was it omitted?

great work monk!!!!!!!

p.s. would you mind posting the parans report for the 1 january 1583, as well.
    Last edited by business voodoo; October 22nd, 2006 at 09:40 PM.
    peace & harmony,
    elaine

Now available on PodCast
    "On Da Moon"

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast