Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Peace agreements, Calendars and 9/11.

Hi Business Voodoo,
    Ive put mundane star parans for 1st Jan 1583 on attachment, although confusing as they are war-like, didnt like Juno near M.C. on the first New Year of the Gregorian Calendar either.

There is another way of looking for electional astrology, the corresponding date before the calendar change is 10 days which works out if we chose it by New Year date, to 22nd Dec at 00:00 time.
    You can check this if you have Solar Fire V5 astrology programme, by taping in 22nd Dec. 1583 at time 00:00 (NS) and aminate the chart backwards on a yearly basis, the next date will be 22nd Dec., Yet if you go back another year, 1st Jan 1582 will pop up.
    Generally i calcalate from Brady's starlight astrology software which is easier, for what i am looking for, being was Sirius on the M.C. every year for a period before 1582?.
    All astrology programmes act differently, but keep in mind it has to line up with 22 Dec. at time 00:00 if you work this out by tapping in a date before 1581, for Rome, Italy for New Year.
    Before the Calendar change Sirius was on the M.C. only for some New Years, being 1579, 1578, 1575, 1574, 1571, 1570, 1567, 1566, 1563, 1562, 1559, 1558, 1555, 1554, 1551, and 1550.
    Before this we find Sirius on the M.C. every 4 years, being 1547, 1543, 1539, 1535, 1531, 1527, 1523, and the first year 1550.
    So before 1582, Sirius was slowly getting in line, but after 1582 we find Sirius on the M.C. every year till 1703, so Pope Gregory changed from the Julian to the Gregorian Calendar exactly within the time frame when Sirius would be on the M.C. FOR EVERY YEAR, at New Year!

Ah HA! I'm finally getting it!

As you know, Monk, I was pretty puzzled about this and didn't quite see what you were getting at - but yes, it's the "why 4 October" as the changeover time. You're right - there *had* to be a reason for choosing that date, and the Sirius connection is pretty powerful - exactly on the horizon in Rome at 23:59!

Now, the next question has to be the changeover in England, which happened much later (in 1752). It took place on 2 September 1752. The day after was 14 September 1752.

Sirius doesn't come into play here - but Alnilam, the middle star of Orion's belt, was rising at 23:59 on 2 September 1752 in London. Was 2/9/1752 chosen for any particular reason, I wonder, as 4/10/1582 was?

Quote Originally Posted by the monk View Post
    Hi Business Voodoo,
    Ive put mundane star parans for 1st Jan 1583 on attachment, although confusing as they are war-like, didnt like Juno near M.C. on the first New Year of the Gregorian Calendar either.
    thanks for the info monk!

as if 'war' hasn't been a major theme of life on earth ... another good reason to update/modify the calendar we are using ... its so integrated in our psyches, its likely genetic by now ... i wonder if there's a cure for this violent society?
    peace & harmony,
    elaine
    'freedom must be exercised to stay in shape!'
    ... visit my blog ... business voodoo

**** LISTEN TO THE sideREAL world ***
    Now available on PodCast
    next LIVE show on SATURDAY ... 17 MARCH 2K7
    5:30 P.M. PST
    "On Da Moon"

"as long as the youth of the world is taught what to think instead of how to think, liberation from ignorance - the problem of the era - will not be achieved." manley p. hall

... do you want to hear some good music ...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]http://www.blogtalkradio.com/blackpantyhoes

... fluff ... could this have anything to do strictly with politics, e.g., the church of england versus the vatican? this would have to be when an alliance of some sort would have had to have been made ... hmmmmmmmmmm would have been "king george" in rule as this was fairly close to the american revolution as well.
    peace & harmony,
    elaine
    'freedom must be exercised to stay in shape!'
    ... visit my blog ... business voodoo

**** LISTEN TO THE sideREAL world ***
    Now available on PodCast
    next LIVE show on SATURDAY ... 17 MARCH 2K7
    5:30 P.M. PST
    "On Da Moon"

"as long as the youth of the world is taught what to think instead of how to think, liberation from ignorance - the problem of the era - will not be achieved." manley p. hall

... do you want to hear some good music ...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]http://www.blogtalkradio.com/blackpantyhoes

Quote Originally Posted by business voodoo View Post
    ... fluff ... could this have anything to do strictly with politics, e.g., the church of england versus the vatican? this would have to be when an alliance of some sort would have had to have been made ... hmmmmmmmmmm would have been "king george" in rule as this was fairly close to the american revolution as well.
    Absolutely - the only reason England didn't switch in the 16th century was because it was assumed to be some sort of "papist plot". We knew the current calendar was out of synch, but typical British bloody-mindedness where we cut off our nose to spite our face was as alive and well then as it is now!

I'm so pleased that you see what i mean Fluff, i do need your mathematical brain to widen the search, which by looking when England adopted the Gregorian calendar has.
    First off we can see that the battle over religion was just over interpretation with Church of England and the Catholics, yet the choice of Sirius or Alnilam only shows both looked towards Egyptian mythology.
    In Egyptian Mythology Orion was the home of Osiris, the Egyptian god who was killed by his brother Set.
    While Osiris dwelled in Orion, his sister and wife Isis dwelled in Sirius, the brightest star in the sky, so i'm not surprised to find Alnilam on an angle when England accepted the Gregorian calendar.
    The author Robert Bauval brought something to my attention over Alnitak, Alnilam, and Mintaka, the stars in the Orion Belt.
    On attachment i have attached a photo of these three stars from the Samuel Oschin telescope, which doesnt line up exactly in a straight line, just as the Giza pyramids are slightly out, i have put a overhead photo of the pyramids to compare along side.....As above as below?
    Please view attachment.

Electional astrology again!!!!

Hi Fluff,
    Now when England and dominions, (U.S.A. as well) adopted the Gregorian Calendar, the last day was 2nd Sept. 1752, so we need to look at 23:59pm.
    Sorry Fluff you made a mistake, you must of been looking at 14 Sept 1752 at 00:00am. time, when the Gregorian Calendar resumed, as Alniliam is in paran with the Asc. then!
    Parans on attachment.
    So was there a connection to Sirius on 2nd Sept 1752 at 23:59pm?
    Yes there was a massive connection....think...what planet would you want near the Asc conjunct Sirius?...IT WOULD BE JUPITER!!!!!!!!!!!
    Chart on attachment with Jupiter two and a half degrees away from Asc.

Hi Fluff,
    I've been looking at this research again, and yes you are right, all astrology programmes changed over from the Julian, to the Gregorian by the 1582 date, so disregard comments over when England adopted the Gregorian in 1752, and Sirius being conjunct Jupiter, but yes it is interesting over Alnilam, being in paran with an angle.

Quote Originally Posted by the monk View Post
    Hi Fluff,
    I've been looking at this research again, and yes you are right, all astrology programmes changed over from the Julian, to the Gregorian by the 1582 date, so disregard comments over when England adopted the Gregorian in 1752, and Sirius being conjunct Jupiter, but yes it is interesting over Alnilam, being in paran with an angle.
    Yes, but that's just astrology programs being lazy! Solar Fire and most others just assume that if you put in a date after 1582, it must be Gregorian - this simply isn't true. I think they just couldn't be bothered to put all the different rules into the database! In Russia, for instance, they didn't switch until 1918, and the Russian Orthodox Church *still* haven't made the switch.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast