Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Peace agreements, Calendars and 9/11.

Hi Fluff,
    Ive been wondering about Juno and the Gregorian Calander, obviously it wasnt used in astrology at 00:00 on 15th Oct. 1582, try it on Solar Fire, as i have trouble getting it on Starlight.
    As the Gregorian Calender changed over then, you will find at this time Juno was at 08*32' Cancer conjunct Sirius at 08*20'
    And at 1st Jan 1583 at 00:00 Juno is 3* degrres off M.C., as it seems highlighted during the beginning of our calendar, so could this explain why it is a pain in the butt now?
    Also how much evidence have we that ancient parans were used in 1582, although we know heliacal parans were used in other calenders.

juno in concert with sirius, the plot thickens ...
    that would so feed into the 'patriarchial' structure as we see it playing out today though ... a woman hell bent on doing anything to subvert her husband is a perfect feed into the man's need to be completely dominant and at odds with one another at the same time ... obviously, i hope no one thinks that i believe that either party is innocent or that women are victims when i speak of the 'patriarchial' order (and/or that a 'matriarchial' order would be any better) ... it simply is what is reality through our collective choice, but juno being prevalent on the structure of the calendar would make a lot of sense in our present structure ... and after looking at all your research on the timing of major events and battles, etc. its most interesting ... i think i'm going to take a look at the american formation charts and see what i see for juno on those, see if there's a connection somewhere.

great work, as always, monk!
    peace & harmony,
    elaine
    'freedom must be exercised to stay in shape!'
    ... visit my blog ... business voodoo

**** LISTEN TO THE sideREAL world ***
    Now available on PodCast
    next LIVE show on SATURDAY ... 17 MARCH 2K7
    5:30 P.M. PST
    "On Da Moon"

"as long as the youth of the world is taught what to think instead of how to think, liberation from ignorance - the problem of the era - will not be achieved." manley p. hall

... do you want to hear some good music ...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]http://www.blogtalkradio.com/blackpantyhoes

Thanks for your knowledge, Business Voodoo,
    Now the French revolution started another calendar, although it didnt last very long, strange as "Paris" was known in ancient times to have a temple of Isis, in fact in latin "Par Isis" means "Near Isis", that was eventually shortened to "Paris".
    This calendar had connections to the Egyptian solar year, symbolically, and although they connected the New year to the Equinox's, the month of Vendemiare (Vintage) started on 11 SEPTEMBER, symbollic of the Coptic and Ethiopian calendars!!!!

well ... there's so much disagreement as to the time when everything happened in terms of america ... so many potential days that should be considered, etc. in doing my research, i prepared a "pinnacle" chart for the "day" ... july 4, 1776 ... the declaration of independence was allegedly signed or otherwise proclaimed to be anyway ... the use of a pinnacle chart is the "maximum expression" for the day ... not necessarily attached to the actual time of the event ... my time is 12:07 p.m. (when the sun is most closely conjunct the MC) ... there are several times that one could use for the signing, several are close to mine ... 12:20 p.m. is a notable one. lois rodden's site http://www.astrodatabank.com/NM/USA.htm#Sagittarius has several of the charts to consider as well as considerable discussion on the issue. ** read the section on the "Declaration of War" and the subsequent footnote discussion on the 12:20 p.m. time.

anyway ... so, suffice it to say i was surprised when i ran my pinnacle time, sirius right near the MC, juno is within 6 of the ascendent ... attached is the chart.
    peace & harmony,
    elaine

Now available on PodCast
    "On Da Moon"

"as long as the youth of the world is taught what to think instead of how to think, liberation from ignorance - the problem of the era - will not be achieved." manley p. hall

Hi Business Voodoo,
    Yes the American situation, is confusing, but i have so many files i may be able to help...i know i have something, but i'm not very good with files and may take sometime to find.
    I do find that i tend to join a lot of forums, and to bring all opinions to the centre, i try to fire every one up, by making the thread title very prone to strong views, which isnt due to an ego but leads me to consider all conflicting material, thus is good in being able to see others points of view, but in another way can lead to a lot of time defending a liberal view point, when in effect i have to get everyone slightly angry to reply to the thread.
    My head hurts, as to get views, the message has to be stronger than i would like, very like to try to get people to vote in the Western world, most people these days dont bother!

hmmmm monk ...

no headaches for you!!!

most people are so numb, its a good thing that only a small portion of those who care to wield power and actually do ... but i think its always been like that and, likely, won't change anytime soon ...

lighting fires can be difficult after a heavy rain, and then it can cause wild fires like the one in Cali right now ... i suppose i'm trying to learn that the only fire that's important is the one within, and if others want to light their's off of me, cool. if not, i've got to stoke my own fire and keep it burning without burning out (e.g., getting sick!). i suppose that's my 2nd house sun thing.

i actually think on america, while the declaration of independence and the day the constitution was enacted are VERY important, more important right now is the reformation of the nation during the civil war ... which is the energy we are under now as the shift from the original formation of the nation changed to a federal power during our civil war. this is something that needs more dialogue amongst the astrologers here, perhaps if we can understand that major shift (similar to the switch from the julian to gregorian calendar), we can better understand the energy we are ACTUALLY living under versus the originating energy of the founding documents. they must be read hand and hand and even now only a handful of people even consider something other than just the founding documents as that which reads the energy of the USA.
    peace & harmony,
    elaine

Now available on PodCast
    "On Da Moon"

Esoteric Astrology.

I'm not an astrologer, but a psychic that sometimes can join with the logic of astrologers, usaully as i have bad health, i have to be careful when i have inspiration, this is a bad time for me, so please research my comments, i wish not to lead anyone astray!
    If we looked for a motive in Pope Gregory XIII when he aligned our calendar to Sirius at New Year, i would say he was a product of his time, wanting to align the catholic religion to the greatest spiritual star.
    He didnt have exact knowledge of the spiritual Egyptian values associated with Sirius, but he knew that our precious calendar, our perception of time, and Sirius needed to be aligned for all civilisations to progress.
    Although ancient calendars may have influenced him, such as the Coptic calendar....he used projected fixed stars in this process.
    We know that the "Rosetta Stone" was carved in 196 BC., when Greeks understood the Egyptian "Picture Writing".
    This understanding was lost till 1799, when French soldiers found the Rosetta Stone, thus as the same thing was written in ancient Egyptian, and Greek which we were able to understand, we were able to crack the code, so we were able to learn much more of the philosophy of the Egyptians.
    We may then have seen the power of a direct paran to Sirius instead of the use of the projected fixed star connection as valued in the middle ages, and 1582.
    The prime meridian of the World is Greenwich, London, Kent, U.K., with longitude, which controls time.
    The basis of longitude, the prime meridian, was established in 1851, although adopted at an international conference in 1884, when Victorian England was at the height of world power, for a small island we may think this is strange!
    The basis of being idealistic without being patriotic only performs without discrimination in our modern era, before perhaps any number of countries may have perceived the power of Sirius, but not been able to put it to full use in relation to all.
    At the moment i dont want to go into "Time Zones", leave that to another day, when i feel more logical and rested.
    If we were to look at the spiritual side of Sirius we have to look at esoteric astrology, Blavatsky, theosophists and Alice Bailey, we can come back to this later, i need to look at the practical side in Sirius being aligned to the stroke of New Year by direct paran.
    The 1st Jan is a marker of New Year that started with Sosigenes in 0046 BC.
    Pope Gregory, it would seem aligned our calendar to Sirius by projected fixed stars....although i think this is a much weaker alignment than Egyptian paran.
    As luck would have it, as projected Sirius faded in relation to 1st Jan, the Egyptian paran took over.
    The Victorian Age, like no other modern age was responsible for the beginnings of most scientific discoveries, industrialisation and the beginnings of global economy.
    Be careful in analysis of who and why any country used Sirius, to see what it means today needs an idealistic approach for the needs of all countries, so lets not point fingers....if we do this, it is negative to how we approach this today with todays problems.
    The Egyptians valued Sirius within a calendar and was a great civilisation.
    The Victorians controlled time by the Greenwich Observatory.
    The Egyptian paran in line with Greenwich, London, Kent U.K. with Sirius in paran with the stroke of New Year started in 1802, but obviously not for all years, being a gradual process.
    This gradual process means that by 1818, Sirius aligned with Greenwich every New Year till 1st Jan 1904....just after the Victorian Age when Englands power began to falter!
    Now we only experience some years when this aligns, the last being in 2097.
    This is an interesting factor that needs a lot more research.
    A lot of astrologers dont study fixed stars as they have two meanings, the big spiritual stars always have a nemesis, that shows if we dont follow them in an idealistic way that benefits all.
    Lets look at the nemesis of Sirius....it could be interesting!
    Of great importance to ancient Egyptians was the fact that the heliacal rising of Sirius occurred nearly simultaneously with the yearly flooding of the Nile.
    A factor that made them a great civilisation, as we know it takes a lot of time and effort to be hunter/gatherers, and leaves very little time for great philosphers and science, as knowing when flooding occurred means they planted crops that sustained the empire, thus leaving room for gifted individuals to "Think".
    We also must ponder the "Sothis Cycle" as this made us capable of keeping track of time periods much longer than a year.
    Interestingly, the association of Sirius with an abundence of water appears elsewhere than Egypt in the ancient world as well!
    In fact, it is possible that Sirius was associated with deluges in general.
    The Romans of the first century AD. thought the influence of Sirius brought highly destructive weather, further associations of Sirius with water themes occur in the "Zend-Avesta, which calls Tishtriya (for Sirius) the author of rain and the daemon of dryness.
    According to the Zend-Avesta, the supreme God once made "Tishtriya/Sirius" cause a massive flood as punishment for mens wickedness and corruption.
    Could this be the nemesis of Sirius...according to the Zoroastrian religion, Sirius was the maker of rain and GREAT WATERS!!!!
    We may look at another theme of Sirius....Success that can burn you...the Dog Days of Summer, meaning very HOT SUMMERS!
    Civilisation needs energy to progress.
    Today we are faced with a sea level rise of 21 feet, very hot summers, and crazy weather patterns....we have not known it but our calendar has been aligned to Sirius since 1582 by projected, then by paran....oops!
    Sounds very like global warming, doesn't it?

... digesting ...

yes, it does sound like global warming, and what's interesting is i have not been able to find too much relating to sirius in the u.s. documents ... perhaps china? someone had to have picked it up ... although there would have been periods of lapse between egypt and the greeks, then to england.

and then there's the mayan calendar which was also fixed to sirius ...

what about asia, does anyone know if any of the asiatic/hindi/muslim calendars use sirius?

most interesting info ... time to go and google some of these questions that are floating in my head!!! thanks monk!!
    peace & harmony,
    elaine

Now available on PodCast
    "On Da Moon"

Hi Business Voodoo,
    Yes, we can expect SIRIUS, THE SCORCHER to melt the ice caps.
    Usaully i dont want to mess with our perception of time, but before time zones that were brought in because of the railways, the M.C. didnt change if it was conjunct a star, so if we wanted to look how Sirius would have faded then we can see this with a direct paran to sirius from Greenwich U.K., but now some locations experience New Year when the Sun is over 2 hours away from the I.C., so for London this process is fading although at the moment we find it every 2 years.
    Longitude that is true to London is every 15* degrees, but as Sirius fades at 15* degrees from 00*W00' longitude step up every 15 degrees and + or - 1 degree so Cairo at 31* degree longitude will still show Sirius continually by direct Egyptian paran in line with the stroke of New Year, like New York at 74 degrees longitude....every 15 degrees add or minus a degree.
    So it will take a hell of a long time before Sirius doesnt show up at some locations at the stroke of New Year, we cant get rid of it!
    It would seem that the oldest magic/astrology that is ancient was aligning the calendar to Sirius, and when we think of the advances in science, and industry that have taken place since 1582, we know that in recorded history that such a surge hasnt happened before.
    During this time, Sirius has been chiming in the New Year, trouble is all the great stars have a nemisis....still optimistic, we'll wriggle out somehow, even if we have to buy a canoe, Ha Ha!

Please remember the Quran is a sacred book, i have no wish to inflame religious feeling, so if you comment please remember this.
    All ancient text needs to be studied to be able to research Sirius and meanings, so for that reason only i have put a part of the Quran on attachment.
    Last edited by the monk; November 11th, 2006 at 08:43 PM.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast