Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Peace agreements, Calendars and 9/11.

i consider the quran to be equal as a sacred scripture as scriptures go ... e.g., the bible, dead sea scrolls, talmud, torah, etc., so i have no problem using it for these purposes and welcome additional information coming from any sacred text or scriptures or other historic documents. thank you ... i just want to clarify, is this a translation of the text contained in quran which you have you posted?
    peace & harmony,
    elaine
    'freedom must be exercised to stay in shape!'
    ... visit my blog ... business voodoo

**** LISTEN TO THE sideREAL world ***
    Now available on PodCast
    next LIVE show on SATURDAY ... 17 MARCH 2K7
    5:30 P.M. PST
    "On Da Moon"

"as long as the youth of the world is taught what to think instead of how to think, liberation from ignorance - the problem of the era - will not be achieved." manley p. hall

... do you want to hear some good music ...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]http://www.blogtalkradio.com/blackpantyhoes

Hi Business Voodoo,
    Yes i think it is a good source, i'll put the link in.
    www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/quran/053.qmt.html
    I see a lot of my old threads on the research section, that needs updating, during this time i did experiment with orbs, due to confusion within astrology in general, the conflict become obvious at the time of the harmonic concordence, which most astrologers couldnt find with very tight orb structures.
    I will update material when i have time.

I'm sorry that i have been away, researching and writing on other forums, i evolved from this forum that is a spiritual home for me.
    Religion is very difficult to write about and can be a mine-field, yet it isnt my intention to point fingers or throw up dirt on any particular country or faith, there is always another point of view, and involves all the world faiths.
    Recently i have been researching the concept of mid-night in 1582/3, as i have had a few astrologers comment that mid-night wasnt a factor during this time although we were able to calcalate mid-night.
    The argument as i have written is as follows:-
    In the first half of the 14th Century, large mechanical clocks began to appear in the towers of several Italian cities, although they had trouble keeping them accurate.
    Another advance was the invention of spring-powered clocks between 1500 and 1510 by Peter Henlein of Nuremburg, which were advances in design and precursers to truly accurate time.
    Obviously Sun-dials also present a factor, as mid-day was very important, which corresponds to "Mid-night, but even if we dont look in this area, mid-night on all astrology programmes show the Sun conjunct the I.C. at New Year on 1583, and after we introduced time zones, we can look at Greenwich London (00W00') at New year, which corresponds to any location that sits approx. 15* degrees away, if we havent messed with daylight saving hours, with the Sun on the I.C. at New Year.
    Some astrologers say that our concept of the day in 1582/3 was from Sunset, but our calendar is accurate within 1 day every 3/4 thousand years, and if the Gregorian calendar was set from Sunset then we would have had to make approx. 6 hour adjustment to bring this forward to mid-night which we follow now, which i cannot find any document on the web that this was ever done, perhaps others can?
    In 1582/3 by astrology standards with the Sun on the I.C., i would have thought would be a strong indicator for starting the Gregorian Calendar with Sirius on the M.C. if Sirius was very important to some faiths.
    Further information can be found by the Warburg institute and research done by Frances Yates on the Renaissance period when the Catholic Church were giving mixed messages, and were very undecided if it was going to adopt the resurgence of hermeticism.
    At first the writing of Pico Della Mirandola fell foul of the Catholic authorities, but in 1492, when Pope Alexander VI become Pope, Pico's writings received papal blessings.
    Again i would have to say, these events happened 5/400 years ago, and religions go through many stages, so please dont think i am just dragging up dirt on any religion, my aim is to understand these complex understandings between faiths.
    I have put on attachment a few items regarding the Renaissance period, that may lead to you to further study of this period, regarding Giordano Bruno, Marsilio Ficino, and Pico Della Mirandola.
    Also i thought you may be interested in this web-link:-
    www.thepowerhour.com/articles/masonic_1.htm

good to see you back monk ...
    thanks for the thanksgiving weekend homework!!!!
    i am very thankful for you and your patient and persistent research and teaching ... i think you have definitely found an information/energy vein worthy of exploration and unearthing, especially during this time. the relevance of what you are saying during this time of our evolution in particular, is on point and helpful for the context of this transition we are experiencing.

thank you again. be well.
    peace & harmony,
    elaine

Now available on PodCast
    "On Da Moon"

"as long as the youth of the world is taught what to think instead of how to think, liberation from ignorance - the problem of the era - will not be achieved." manley p. hall

Thanks Business Voodoo,
    Yesterdays bombing of Sadr City in Baghdad, Iraq was a yardstick in the mess that is continuing in Iraq, just as the attack on "The al Askariya, the Golden Mosque was at 7:00am. on 22nd Feb. 2006 (Juno was 1*15' away from I.C. CNN News, Samarra', Iraq).
    I do research astrology, but can be a maverick, as i look at the Desc. and I.C. when looking at projected fixed stars, like how we look at parans.
    I havent looked at Iraq for several months as the aggression has become impossible for an astrologer to follow, yet yesterday was an apex and having a need to value events with some angle connection, i have looked in this area.
    According to Sky News the events of yesterday started in a market in Sadr City, Baghdad, Iraq at 15:00pm, 144 killed, 238 injured, 23rd Nov. 2006.
    Vesta is the only asteriod that is conjunct an angle being the Desc., we associate Vesta with a focus.
    I use the Placidus house system, so we see that in the 8th house/Sag we have a Sun/Jupiter conjunction plus Venus.
    Yet if we change the time by one minute, being 14:59pm., we find the I.C. at 15*10' Cancer, and Sirius at 14*11' Cancer projected.
    Brady values Arcturus as "a pathfinder", and the Desc. is 24*38' Libra and Arcturus is 24*20 Libra.
    This is only research but i feel the Desc. and I.C. is important in regards to projected fixed stars.
    today we had an attack in Tal Afar, 260 miles northwest of Baghdad, at 11:00am., Mars is conjunct the M.C.
    According to Agrippa, Siruis bestoweth honour and good will, and the favour of men, and aerial spirits, and giveth the power to pacify and reconcile kings, princes and other men.
    i would have to say that kings dont always have the favour of Sirius.
    Please look up Nicholas II of Russia on Wikipedia.
    As most myths about the slaughter of the Tzar and family have now shown that no one survived, we can think of Yakov Yurovsky's account of this murder as believable.
    He was the leader of the bolsheviks that carried out the slaughter, and was a watchmaker from Perm, so his interest in the timing has to be valued...but all watches can be out especially before quartz, perhaps we can think the time line can be moved by 2-3 minutes.
    Yurovsky said the slaughter took place at 02:33am., on 17th July 1918, yet if we look at 02:36am, 17th July 1918 in Yekaterinburg, Russia (56*N51', 60*E36') we find that Sirius is conjunct the Asc. +00*47' by projected fixed stars.
    Last edited by the monk; November 25th, 2006 at 03:33 PM.

Musing on secret faiths.

Hi Everyone,
    I find that i am researching a great deal recently, and find very little time to get back to my spiritual home at Mysticwicks, i find a lot of my threads here need refining, as my health isnt good perhaps a moderator could discuss with the owners of this forum, which is my spiritual home, whether i could show a link to just one other forum where all i have refined the research i have entered here.
    I would have to say it is a link to a forum that i dont feel comfortable, being an astrology forum highly regarded, yet unable to refute my observations as i get very little debate....most of the highly regarded astrology forums dont get involved with asteroids, yet i have credit, that has been shown by the Moderators.
    Indeed i have no wish to pull readers away from this site, i feel it is the most rounded forum on the world wide web, that discuss all aspects of religion, and all spiritual teachings that go back to the dawn of time, and give the ability to post pictures and research, yet because all is discussed on "mysticwicks", it means that we try to cover an impossible amount of knowledge.
    To be an astrologer, by the method of say "The Faculty of Astrological Studies", takes 4 years to even be a "Greenhorn", and even then they leave out any study of asteroids, which i feel is leaving half out!
    Obviously any observations that i have started threads here, needed refining on other sites, else i think you will agree, would be subject to huge outcry!
    I would like to show how i am regarded on a site, although highly regarded doesnt follow asteroids, and wouldnt be of interest to readers here, other than seeing how i refuted any argument, and gained a level of respect, even if mostly it is by silence and non-debate.
    Hopefully the owners of this forum, will leave this open to me, to show this refining, although will understand if they dont, it isnt usaully granted on any site, personally i think it wouldnt amount to any readers or members writing on other forums, and dis-regarding this one, which i love so much.
    But refining my research takes time, and much that i write, that originally was displayed on this forum, becomes complicated, and prone to going over old ground, to update and refine.
    I would not want members to be pulled away from this site, and i will continue to put my first impressions here first, but they are raw material that is a sounding board, it would help if i could "only give" one other site, where this material is refined, due to criticism, if this wasnt achieved!
    I will leave this up to the moderators and owners that i respect so much on "Mysticwicks".
    Perhaps you can write your thoughts on this!
    All my material is free to use, yet i suffer bad health, so updating is a factor.

G.W.Bush's Birth details.....Born 6th July 1946, at 07:26am. at New Haven, Conecticut.
    In Egyptian times, if a soul was born on a day that Sirius rose in paran with the Sun, then they were regarded sacred, and were groomed for high office, as a servant of Isis.
    We know there is a lot of debate if G.W.Bush ever won an election, it was very tight with Al Gore and John Kerry....both John Kerry and George Bush are members of "Skull and Bones".
    I have no idea if G.W.Bush is a member of a masonic order with Egyptian beliefs, yet i have found this article:-
    www.thepowerhour.com/articles/masonic_1.htm
    The ancient Egyptians valued Sirius rising in paran with the Sun, not projected, yet all astrologers use different methods, and there is a lot of debate between astrologers over which is more effective...the paran or projected.
    A democracy is a strange animal, but is the best we can hope for, yet it takes a huge amount of money to elect a president, from large powerful organisations.
    I find it strange that 11th September is the "New Year" by the Coptic Calendar, that is the symbol of Sirius, indeed the "Pentagon" had its ground breaking cereomony on 11th September 1941, and a Pentagon is the symbol of Sirius.
    The five pointed star or pentagon was considered sacred, because it was a symbol that encoded the secret of precession.
    The number of degrees around the centre of a star (360) divided by the number of arms of the star (5) renders the number seventy two...which is significant in terms of astronomy.
    Seventy two is the number of years that it takes for the sky bodies to appear to move through one degree of their cycle.
    When the seventy two years are multiplied by three hundred and sixty degrees of a complete cycle, we discover it takes 25,920 years for each cycle to be completed....at which time the process starts all over again....this is the cycle referred to as precession.
    So did G.W.Bush have special "grooming" to be president?
    Perhaps....on 6th July 1946 in New Haven, Connecticut, the Sun rose conjunct Sirius (00*22') by projected fixed stars, conjunct the Asc. at 05:27am.
    G.W.Bush was born at 07:26am., while the Sun was still conjunct Sirius (00*27'), also Thoth, Hermes and Mercury are connected in Hermetic tradition, and we find Mercury at 09*50' Leo and Asc. at 07*07' at time of birth.
    Further analysis can be found at this web-site:-
    www.beliefnet.com/story/142/story_14265_1.html

Hi everyone,
    We know that at 23:59pm. on 4th Oct 1582, being the end of the Julian Calendar that Sirius was in paran with the Asc.
    But obviously if we were to go back to the beginning of Julian Calendar on 1 Jan. 0046 B.C. then Sosigenes would have picked Sunset to herauld the ending of the great Egyptian calendar....before time zones longitude is in line with time, which is why Sirius shows up everywhere in regards to location at midnight by projected at New Year between 1583 and 1781.
    But latitude is a different animal, so to find where Sosigenes ended the Egyptian calendar, we need the location...parans are very sensitive to latitude, being Sunrise and Sunset....it wasnt Rome, Alexandria, or the Pyramids, so where does the Sun set exactly where Sirius rises on the Asc.?
    Like all simple things it is obvious,.....the end of the great Egyptian calendar would have happened on 31st Dec. 0047 B.C., at Sunset.
    The capital of ancient Egypt was Thebes, that was 25*N40', 32*E35', but modern Luxor is 25*N41', 32*E39', thus being only a few seconds out, we can use Luxor.
    Now if we set up a chart for Sunset in Thebes/Luxor on 31st Dec. 0047 B.C., we find the time as 17:19pm.....Sun is 08*09' Capricorn, Desc. is 08*08' Capricorn.....so what is rising in paran with the Asc.?..you guessed it, Sirius, orb 00 mins 36 secs.
    So the end of the great Egyptian calendar had Sirius on the Asc. in Thebes, The end of the Julian calendar happened at 23:59pm in Rome on 4th Oct. 1582, Sirius also in paran with Asc.....great events are taking place, i dont know how to value all of this!
    All Charts on attachment.

monk,
    happy new year ... nice to see you again!!! i hope all is well.

i agree, quite fascinating ... sirius is such an interesting correlation to the shift of the calendar ... and why? what possibly could be the significance to our modern times? what are we to be learning from all this? how can we use it? i know tooooooo little about sirius to add any additional value, but definitely i'm with you, there's something there, but just exactly what, i'm not sure either.
    peace & harmony,
    elaine

Now available on PodCast
    "On Da Moon"

Hi everyone,
    Ive just found a report buried in U.N. files at unispal, regarding Sir Herbert Samuel, who was the High Commissioner and Commander in Chief for Palestine at the time of the British Mandate in 1922....obviously any Leaque of Nations directives were technically not legal till he took his OATH OF OFFICE.
    So when did this take place?......You guessed it....11th September 1922.
    I'm back to tidy up my old files soon.
    Please find document on attachment.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6