Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Doorways and Keys

Doorways and Keys

I need to give my thanks to You. My call was answered in a spectacular manner. It seems, Mother and Father, that you always know just exactly what I need, and as long as I ask respectfully and open ended, I know, with confindence, that You will answer. Thank You for granting me the strength and lending me the energy for my will to become reality. Thank You for everthing.

Beloved Mother
    Beloved Father
    I am yours
    Proudly
    lovingly
    with devotion
    You are my guide in the forest because You are the forest
    You are my light in the shadows because the shadows are Yours
    I am stronger for knowing You
    I am wiser for Your teachings
    I am Your daughter
    with brightest of blessings

I think witches, of all people, are attuned to the weird.
    That's how we get our rep, I suppose.
    -snapdragon-

alone again, naturally

And so i am sitting here trying hard not to think of things that i just know, i KNOW that i should not think on. I wonder if there is a bottom to the well that is me. How often can i give bits and pieces of myself away, will there be anything left for myself? I wonder about people sometimes, do other people feel things the same way that i do? Do men feel anything at all? Ok, ok, not fair. maybe i have just had atrocious luck when it comes to people that i care about. At first i was afraid because i did not feel anything at all, so i asked about it. I asked if that was all there would be for me now, just stone and cold. Then everything changed. I opened myself up. I was disappointed again. I wonder when i get to be demanding of someone. When am i the one thing that is most neccessasary. Will i always be the one to sacrafice? Must I be?

From darkness to light to dark again
    the fight goes on
    in shadows i walk the path again
    and life goes on
    the sleeper awakened now dozes again
    the time has come
    the fire that burns now dampened again
    i've come undone

Beloved Mother and Father, forgive me, but my patience wears thin. I am slowly loosing my faith in humanity as an entity, be with me now, stand at my back, your hands on my shoulders so that i may persevere.

with love
    your daughter.

-snapdragon-

Bright and round
    Fresh and keen

Circle again
    Come back clean

For all that was
    And might have been

Has passed away
    Is left unseen

Now to the future
    Burning bright

I shine this sacred
    Candle light

Provide me now
    With what I need

My will is word
    This call I heed

Beloved Mother and Father. The interview went well, very very well! I really need this job, it's perfect for me! Please look kindly upon your child, and keep close to me. I'm trying very hard to remain optimistic, but I have had som many disappointments lately. Stand by my now. Bright Blessings

-snapdragon-

Please, Please, Please

I don't know how much longer I can handle this crap. At first I was concerend because I did not feel anything, but now it's like the flood gates are opened. It feels different than before, I think theres more rage here now, I was better off with stone. I don't know how much more I can take. How many more times do I have to go through this, theres not much more of me left to flay and bleed. Is this my life? do i have to keep giving until i disappear?

I need cool water, I need a warm spring day, I need a quiet forest, a sand dune, a river bank.

I need to be fresh and clean, I need to be quiesent, I need to be peacefull, I need to be content.

I need a true companion, I need partnership, I need to be loved, I need

and it makes me sick. I always thought I was stronger than this, that i was self-suffecient, I hate that I feel weak and damaged. I used to be able to handle the shit that life give, but then again I used to have other resources (you know what I mean) am I really that dependant?

I don't want to be angry and bitter anymore
    I don't want to look at happy people and feel resenful and jealous

sad

let the balance be restored.

-snapdragon-

Beloved Mother and Father

So often you amaze me. I feel like today was a direct gift from you to me. The job is mine, and then today when Redcraft and I were driving down the street I said to her "everythings finally looking up, now I just need to find **** and everything will be in place" I was just joking! I did'nt think it would really work out that way. She turned to me and said "you mean like right there" pointing out the window. Astounding!

I owe you so much right now. If not for you and your love I just don't think I would have been able to survive. I know that the hard times are not over yet, but at least I feel like I'm on the other side of the mountain now, the potential exists, and for that I thank You.

Most beloved Goddess and God
    Into Your hands I place my heart

-snapdragon-

Thanks for the good day, I'm exhausted, but I know I'm not in over my head this time.

Brightest Blessings

-snapdragon-

Ok, so it happened again today, and as usual, I froze, I got a bad case of the clutch. When do i figure this out? I feel like such a child sometimes.

By golden sun
    And silvery moon

To me, Mother
    Send it soon

That which I need
    For peace of mind

And to my side
    So close do bind

The answer to
    My soulfull cry

Let not again
    It pass me by

Open my eyes
    Allow me to see

The gift that I know
    You'll be sending to me

Give me the sight to know what I see
    As I do will, So shall it be.

-snapdragon-

Please help me

just when i thought that door was closed for good, (not locked though, never locked) it comes back to haunt me.

please help

when will it be done? when will it finally be fu**ing done! When doed it get to be over and done with.

help

I just cant take that coming back to me. I barely survived the first time. I thought it was over. I was so proud that i lived through the hurricane. and now like some bad horror flick (oh, the irony) he comes back without even coming back! just the name is enough to do this to me.

please help

im desperate, and scared. I want to let this go, i thought i was doing a good job. i dont want this anymore.

please help, make it stop

i know i used to be sick about it. i would drag myself through the mud over and over again and there was something gratifying about it. but i just cant do it anymore. ten years is long enough

help me stop this

to add to that, I just cant seem to open new doors, new paths, a new life, i want that. I want all of this to stay in the past. I just cant do it again. i dont know where to turn

please

let me let go, let go let go. ive done my time on this one. does'nt it count for anything that i walked away? don't i get any karmic credit on this one? I'm so tired

help

I'm trying to keep control, i'm slipping. if today had been different. maybe. "i can still make a fist". pirate. why cant i figure it out. lost opportunity. goodbyes hurt forever. I want to cut that part out of me. going downhill here.

stop this

why does this keep coming back to me? why do i take the bait? why can't i? lose. it's not enough. i don't want to remember anymore. a new life, a new day. SSDD.

just stop it

pour it away, like grey water. down the drain and far away. no more bs ok? its not fair that something this small can unhinge me like this. ruined chances? did i blow it again today? will i ever be able to know?

just make it end.

torture me, bleed me out, cut it away, tear it off, stop

-snapdragon-

I feel a bit better this morning, thank you.

-snapdragon-

Oookay, a little less confusion would be mightily appreciated right about now. What the heck is going on here? At least I was able to recognize it for what it was, even if i didn't want to. yikes. Oh well, all good things right? Maybe in the future things will be different. My thoughts and prayers are with JJ, Mother and Father, let him be happy, let him see clearly, guide him to make concious choices and positive decisions. Also with BN. Help him heal. Let him know that I am with him in my heart. Let him feel the love you have for him. As I will, so it shall be.

-snapdragon-

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast