Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: I Finally Registered

Originally posted by Lorelei
    Thank you all for the welcomes!! ...

As for the "broom closet",I'm only in it where it concerns my parents,even though my mother indirectly put me on the path. ... BB!
    Lorelei
    I am almost afraid to mention this ... I have an article about my being out of the broom closet ... LOL ... you have probably read it by now. http://www.bluecatsden.com/closet.html

:D ... I'm just horrible
    "Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, "WOW! What a ride!"
    How we deal with death and loss is just as important as how we deal with life and success.
    BlueCat's Den

32.78N 117.15W Lower Left USA, just above, and slightly to the right of, TiaJuana

Smile My apologies

I may have misinterpreted earlier. I don't think I fully understood your path. Not that that would mater anyway.

It's funny how those we teach can often become the teacher. That is something my Spiritual Father taught me long ago - that you could one day find yourself teahing the teacher and could mis out on the lesson. It is best, often, to humble ourselves.

I am glad that you found us. I am even hapier to find you giving of yourself.

Humbly yours in spirit and of heart,
    Thoma
    RnR

Hey, being Californian doesn't mean you have to drink bottled water!

Wink

Was this to me?

If so,there's no reason to be humble. We're all students and teachers,that's the trick.

BB!
    Lorelei
    It's a good incarnation which extends love at every opportunity

32.78N 117.15W Lower Left USA, just above, and slightly to the right of, TiaJuana
    Originally posted by Lorelei
    Was this to me?

If so,there's no reason to be humble. We're all students and teachers,that's the trick.

BB!
    Lorelei
    I agree whole-heartedly. This was an attempt at an apology for a previous post. I am a humble man but can stand my ground when needed. Sometimes, however, identifying "when needed" is difficult to identify.

RnR
    RnR

Hey, being Californian doesn't mean you have to drink bottled water!

Wink

Not to worry! MY "path" is more eclectic than some.Most maybe.I like to think I took the heart the lessons of childhood,"Be inclusive,not exclusive."

It may not sound it,but I am focused on what I consider my faith and beliefs-- it's merely difficult to explain or pin me down.
    Guess it's a little of the "gemini" influence LOL

BB!
    Lorelei
    It's a good incarnation which extends love at every opportunity

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4