Thread: Witchschool.com

Witchschool.com

Hi,

I just signed up for their basic Wiccan course. Would love to know what you think of it.

SM

Honestly, I don't think I learned very much from them, most of the good classes were the ones you had to pay for.. and i'm poor! But that was years ago, it's likely things have changed since then... I should check that out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My artwork is for sale!! Visit http://etsy.me/dIFblg. Support a starving artist!!!! (Please... I'm hungry!) NaturaPlumaDesigns@gmail.com

Thanks to Faeawyn for my banner.

Well their classes over all look very interesting. They cover a lot of things and the cost for the better classes isnt much at all!! Heck they have a lifetime service and even a monthly. They do fit tight budgets if your not broke! There are sites out there asking for a heck of a lot more money and offering a lot less classes!

I'm currently taking a couple courses there, however I'm VERY slow, but that's me. I don't really do too many of the exercises though, I try each one at least once. If I had money, I'd try the ones that cost money.
    Kathleen
    Christian Witch - formerly Moonlight Morgan - now searching a NEW name.
    Mom of 5, Canadian
    Where I Blog

Juliaki from LiveJournal wrote an excellent, lengthy expository essay on WitchSchool. I'd highly recommend reading it if you're considering WitchSchool.

Why Not WitchSchool? A Student's Perspective: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3.

sat Wepwawet-Yinepu meryt Bast-Mut

~ dreams of horn ~ feather and flame ~ wings of flame ~

I have found that people will love something while others will hate it. Take everyone’s opinion with a grain of salt, and just let them help you make your decision, but still make your own decision.