Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: CoT Home Improvement -- Please Read!

CoT Home Improvement -- Please Read!

So I am looking to do some home improvement here within the CoT.

I will try to get this project kicking in ASAP.

I would like some thoughts, complaints, improvement tips that you -- Teachers and students alike -- have to offer.

The CoT is for the members of MW. I'd like to make it the best it can be.

Please post and let me know so that I can make the best home improvement job!

I think the person running of the Voodoo and Santeria/Ifa groups needs to get his poop together and get back in there on a regular basis. Slacker.
    The monkey formerly known as semicivilizedman.

*nods*

I agree.

:P

Allow this class:

http://mysticwicks.com/showthread.php?t=131002

Looks like an older member offered to help.

Aside from that, I'm not sure. I guess just more classes :P.

The sun is far away... It goes in circles.
    Someone dies.. Someone lives. In pain.
    It is burning, into the thin air;
    Of the nature, of a culture..
    On the dark side..
    Under the moon..
    the wolves gather..

My PM box is waiting for a PM in regards to this issue.

You guys have to understand, as attractive as any class may sound -- If the member offering to teach it is not 18 or older, I cant let them teach it. Its the way the admins decided to go with the CoT teachers. Teachings these classes are a responsibility. We need to have SOME guidelines.

However, if an older member agreed to help out, that is wonderful. This member and Evelline are more than welcome to PM me their plans for the class.

It hought that the COT was going to have a home improvement class with the way a title like that :D

I think the person running of the Voodoo and Santeria/Ifa groups needs to get his poop together and get back in there on a regular basis. Slacker.
    Could not have said it better :D

Well for me there are classes that have been on hold for awhile and I would like to know if they are continuing or being closed. Such as the Cermonial magic class which I see a new teachers name but ws wondeering what was still up with that. And the Gypsy divination class.

And take the classes out that have not been active for awhile and no teacher responses to.
    Last edited by SilverClaw; June 10th, 2006 at 04:17 PM.

Hi Morr,

I've taken a few classes...some not completed (due to my work schedule/personal issues) and one because the teacher I think must have lost her internet. The Banner class was the BEST. Excellent course! The Gypsy Magic I really loved because the teacher started out having us learn about the gypsys so it was terrible interesting. Unfortunately, I think she lost her internet and we never finished the class.

Is it possible to have a post somewhere that mentions when new classes are starting...I don't check COT very often and frequently, when I do, there is a class I really want to take but it has already started. (I wish I had know about the HTML class.)

A cool class would be one on the goddesses and gods (especially celtic...hint, hint..wanna teach a class ). Especially for those of us who are looking to whom we wish to dedicate ourselves to. I know a fair amount of the Norse...but I'm more eclectic celtic in belief. Anything history based I'm very keen on too.

I was also impressed with the Magical Self Defense class because the teacher gave us many options (for different beliefs) and also took into account those of us who may live 'in the cement jungle' (there is no grass where I live...and I'm an apartment dweller). Unfortunately, I couldn't complete the class because I was helping take care of a friend who was going through Chemo and Radiation...

Hope this helps a bit and is what you are looking for.

Blessings,
    Briana

First Set of Banners by Storm Moon

Jessica Galbreth
    http://www.enchanted-art.com

~~Mother Earth~~
    So he walked thru the valleys, the trees and the fields,
    And he came to a river where she waited for him,
    And they looked at the water of life flowing by,
    And he heard a voice saying, 'You're not alone in the fight',

I'll be your queen, I'll be your mother, I'll be your mystical child,
    Be your best friend, your lover, your wife for all time...

The Levellers, 'Elation'

Quote Originally Posted by Briana
    Hi Morr,

I've taken a few classes...some not completed (due to my work schedule/personal issues) and one because the teacher I think must have lost her internet. The Banner class was the BEST. Excellent course! The Gypsy Magic I really loved because the teacher started out having us learn about the gypsys so it was terrible interesting. Unfortunately, I think she lost her internet and we never finished the class.

Is it possible to have a post somewhere that mentions when new classes are starting...I don't check COT very often and frequently, when I do, there is a class I really want to take but it has already started. (I wish I had know about the HTML class.)

A cool class would be one on the goddesses and gods (especially celtic...hint, hint..wanna teach a class ). Especially for those of us who are looking to whom we wish to dedicate ourselves to. I know a fair amount of the Norse...but I'm more eclectic celtic in belief. Anything history based I'm very keen on too.

I was also impressed with the Magical Self Defense class because the teacher gave us many options (for different beliefs) and also took into account those of us who may live 'in the cement jungle' (there is no grass where I live...and I'm an apartment dweller). Unfortunately, I couldn't complete the class because I was helping take care of a friend who was going through Chemo and Radiation...

Hope this helps a bit and is what you are looking for.

Blessings,
    Briana
    Ooooh.... maybe community emails or something to let people know when new classes are being offered, or something to let them know what's going on in the COT?
    Ancora Imparo

maybe community emails or something to let people know when new classes are being offered, or something to let them know what's going on in the COT?
    Hey that sounds like a good idea

Quote Originally Posted by Hymnia
    Hey that sounds like a good idea
    I have my moments.... :idea:

Ancora Imparo

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast