Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Thread: sexual attraction FROM a deity?

sexual attraction FROM a deity?

I first met Taliesin not too long agowhen I went out too greet Him, he took me on a wild and crazy shapeshifting run! He took my hand, and we became wolves, as I followed Him, we shapeshifted into rabbis, then ducks, crows, stags, and boars. By the time it was done, He turned around and kissed me much to my amazement! Before walking into a bare tree and dissappearing, a few days ago, I felt His presence hovering over me and I sort of saw Him. He was coming down to kiss me again, and I felt an enormous amount of sexual energy coming from Him..I was feeling pretty crappy about myself that day, and told Him, that I wasn't really fit for Him. I got a flirtatious wink, and He left me to my book. Has anyone ever had a deity, well besideslove deities come down to "play"?
    Crying "cherry-picking!" with one breath and "diversity!" with the next doesn't work either.~brymble
    "Sometimes the Light at the End of the Tunnel is really a Cranky Dragon waiting to roast your ass!"

In Darkness I Know Myself

Close friends with: Yarrow Elfglow, Czechwoods, Rudas Starblaze, Stormbeard, Philosophia, The Woman Monster, Rick and Elise, Sacred Sin David19.....

besides that I can't help but wonder can you cheat on a human partnern with a God?
    Crying "cherry-picking!" with one breath and "diversity!" with the next doesn't work either.~brymble
    "Sometimes the Light at the End of the Tunnel is really a Cranky Dragon waiting to roast your ass!"

Close friends with: Yarrow Elfglow, Czechwoods, Rudas Starblaze, Stormbeard, Philosophia, The Woman Monster, Rick and Elise, Sacred Sin David19.....

I was readin an article in New Witch magazine a while back about females witch male patrons, and many of them reported that sort of thing. Apparently it is more common one would think.

Quote Originally Posted by Sage Rainsong
    I was readin an article in New Witch magazine a while back about females witch male patrons, and many of them reported that sort of thing. Apparently it is more common one would think.

Wow!really? I mean I could understand if it was a deity of love, like Aphrodite, or something but well...wow!

Wow!really? I mean I could understand if it was a deity of love, like Aphrodite, or something but well...wow!
    I believe that the author had that experience with Odin.

This is really fasicinating! I'd say yes you can cheat on your human partner with a God or Goddess. But I am intolerant of cheaters, ha!

Your encounter is truly fascinating!

brightest blessings,
    Autumn
    Our bible is the Wind and the Rain

Love, light, peace, & blessings to all

OPEN FOR READINGS NOW!Get Your Readings Here!

I've had a sort of similar experience.. the first time I met Pan he wrapped me up in his arms and I felt not only comfort and complete safety but a sexual electric charge that pulsated through his body into mine... but of course... thats Pan to me
    Need someone to talk to? I'm Helping Hands listed!

Banner by MoonKnight

"To be sensual, I think, is to respect and rejoice in the force of life,
    of life itself and so to be present in all that one does,
    from the effort of loving to the breaking of bread."
    - James Baldwin, Author

I've been GHOSTED by Master Kodiak!

I had some interesting experiences with a female diety in a dream. The question is, is this just a dream? or something more?
    level 60 Druid - World of Warcraft
    Level 70 Red Mage - Final Fantasy XI
    Level 58 Wizard - Everquest
    Level 60 Commando - Auto Assault
    Level 2 Reiki - Man I need more experience points!

http://myspace.com/MoonDragn

I believe that the author had that experience with Odin.
    Thats not surprising really...Odin, always has had a soft spot for the ladies.

Quote Originally Posted by aluokaloo83
    Has anyone ever had a deity, well besideslove deities come down to "play"?
    I haven't had such an experience myself, but I wouldn't be surprised if many people had.

One of the well known gods who tended to interact sexually with human women is the Greek god Zeus. He'd take up a swan-like appearance, for instance, to entice Leda.

http://www.loggia.com/myth/leda.html

And Zeus' son Hercules and daughter Semele also the result of an encounter with a human woman, Alcmene. For this encounter Zeus disguised himself as Alcmene's husband, Amphitryon.
    Xentor, your friendly-neighbourhood Checkerist
    Contact me | The Dialogues on Checkerism

I run the @anonywicks accounts on Twitter, Tumblr, and Instagram. Pagans present!

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast