Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12

Thread: sexual attraction FROM a deity?

is offline <-- My own damn artwork for a change
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinnamon1991 View Post
    This thread is quite old..
    Yes, isn't it?

But I was feeling a little necromantic
    "One between two worlds chants, "fire walk with me""

A few years ago I had a very strange dream that I was walking through the backyard and there was a pond where the garden is (there is actually no pond there) and everything seemed very magical..lights twinkling and little fairy-like creatures running around and i was kneeling by the pond and suddenly I turned and saw a half goat-half man and we ended up having sex. It was pretty awesome. I told a friend about this dream and her eyes lit up and said, "It was Pan! "

Quote Originally Posted by augentier View Post
    A few years ago I had a very strange dream that I was walking through the backyard and there was a pond where the garden is (there is actually no pond there) and everything seemed very magical..lights twinkling and little fairy-like creatures running around and i was kneeling by the pond and suddenly I turned and saw a half goat-half man and we ended up having sex. It was pretty awesome. I told a friend about this dream and her eyes lit up and said, "It was Pan! "
    Satyrs have horse-sized members, which makes all this very interesting.

Taciturn and prudent, and in war daring, should a king's children be;
    joyous and liberal every one should be until his hour of death.

The Words of Odin the High One - translated by Benjamin Thorpe

Quote Originally Posted by Woden's Spear View Post
    Satyrs have horse-sized members, which makes all this very interesting.
    I lol'd
    "If the stars should appear but one night every thousand years how man would marvel and stare." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Remember your spirituality" - Ganesha to a friend in a dream, 2008

Interesting..I was just thinking of this thread yesterday in regards to Odin. May have to give this thread another read through!

Quote Originally Posted by Xentor View Post
    How is it that you are unable to see that? Do you think the mind itself is unreal?

No, you would be sitting there, envisioning icecream and imagining the taste. However, if you were sitting there and ate icecream, whether the icecream is objectively present or not, you are *really eating icecream*.

How is it you are able to create a distinction between the two?
    While I'm not going to claim that I've had this happen often, in my experience, the difference between my imagination, and a spirit sending me something, is that if it comes from an external source, its' *faster* or more spontaneous. Usually when I'm visualising something that isn't getting sent to me, but is just me doing it, said visualisation will come in bits, one piece at a time. Spirit communication, on the other hand, hits spontaneously, and is complete as soon as you get it.

Another thing to look for is the colours. Imaginative visualisation has the same level of colour saturation as physical reality, generally speaking. Astral stuff, on the other hand, often has colour depth which is a lot brighter and more vivid.

It is difficult to explain; but believe me, when it happens, you'll know.
    "I worship the greatly beautiful one, with limbs the colour of thunderclouds, who is naked and sits on the corpse of Shiva, who has three eyes and earrings made of the bones of two young handsome boys, who is garlanded with skulls and flowers. In her lower left and upper right hands she holds a man's head and a sword, her other two hands bestowing boons and banishing fear. Her hair is greatly dishevelled."

-- Chapter 13, The
    Brihad Nila Tantra.

Sexual relationships with deities

Quote Originally Posted by Malcolm View Post
    Thats not surprising really...Odin, always has had a soft spot for the ladies.
    Very intense relationship with hel, which is weird because my relationship with her is apparently different than even her most devoted followers...But yes its possible with any deities, not just the ones that are known for it.. I haven't even thought about another woman since we first met..

is offline <-- My own damn artwork for a change
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnir View Post
    Very intense relationship with hel, which is weird because my relationship with her is apparently different than even her most devoted followers...But yes its possible with any deities, not just the ones that are known for it.. I haven't even thought about another woman since we first met..
    She seems to have taken more mortal consorts than any goddess I have been able to find out about
    Not as many as some of the male deities that can be said to be doing this also, but still

https://laughingmanlokius.wordpress.com/
    https://requiemsandmadrigals.wordpress.com/
    https://sonofhel.com
    Last edited by Garm; March 3rd, 2017 at 06:06 PM. Reason: missing urls

I don't doubt that she is beautiful after all, and everyone knows sex has nothing to do with love, our relationship is different than others though took me a while to realise why but that's a bit to personal to discuss.. It is nice having a partner you can trust to tell you the truth no matter how painful it is to deal with..

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12