Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: sexual attraction FROM a deity?

I'm really glad your post came up, actually - I had a really interesting dream a few weeks ago kind of along these lines, and it's been on my mind since. I was with someone who I'm sure was a deity of some sort. He looked like a man, but was somehow "greater" than human. He was, without a doubt, the most beautiful man I'd ever seen. He had chin-length, wavy brown hair, was clean-shaven, was fairly average in size, but had these incredibly intense eyes. He looked at me with eyes filled with endless love and understanding, and then I woke up.

I have no idea who He is, and don't really know how to find out, although I would love to know.
    Last edited by Brightshores; May 18th, 2008 at 05:39 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Forum Guide: Gods and Goddesses

MW Tarot Readings NOT currently accepting tarot reading requests via PM, but will answer posts in the Reading Request subforum if it is possible for me to do so. :spinnysmi

While the Orisha Eshu is not a Deity per-se, he is DEFINITLY sending all sorts of sexual messages to me.

He watches me take a shower EVERY single night.

This started as watching me while I sleep (at semi's house).

Then tagging along and watching me shower.

I left him a cigarette in thanks for listening to a request I've made to him last night, and as the cigarette burned, instead of falling apart on the ashtray, the ashes stayed in tact and rose up. Like an erect penis (I swear this happened, I was sitting there watching it in dismay).

So, yeah. I know what ya'll mean

Oh wow, I've never had such vivid experiences with my deities, but I definitely think it is possible.

Quote Originally Posted by purplepanther
    Oh wow, I've never had such vivid experiences with my deities, but I definitely think it is possible.
    I know what you mean, i think it's really possible, but i wish i had just some of the interesting experiences people here have had with deities.

is offline Don't call down the Thunder
    Ohh-la-la--yes it has happened to me... with both female and male deities.

Hard to beat sex with Deity. Gwyn ap Nud, Krom, Star Goddess... Feri isn't called an ecstatic path for nothing... oh my! Is it getting warm in here?

Hasn't happened since Rick came into my life, so I don't have to worry about the cheating thing.

Elise
    Last edited by ~Elise~; July 24th, 2006 at 08:05 PM.
    *~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Resident Beotch

It seems some folks confuse "secrets" with Mysteries.
    The Mysteries aren't secret.
    They are there for whoever wishes to seek them out.
    There just aren't any shortcuts.

That's the Secret.

Don't ask Life to polish you into a jewel and then complain about all the rough treatment!

If you're talking shit behind my back - then you're close enough to kiss my ass.

Trying to find myself in this Maze that we call 'Life'.
    Quite a nifty little situation, but I can somewhat see the issue. Feeling sexual desire and heat from a called upon Diety. Been there. Done that. Never happened again.

Wh- wh- what?

Okay, so let me get this straight:

*Beings* - meaning otherworldly, supernatural, invisible, not-ordinary-living-people - *manifested themselves* in a *physical, solid sense*... just like a solid human being... solid and physical enough that if they stood beside a normal human being, both would be just as physical and solid, and anyone walking by could look and see two "people" standing together, when actually one of those "people" would be... for example... Taliesin or Brighid or Lugh or something... except in totally "normal" form.

Am I right about that part?

And so - these "beings" of whatever kind... they've had flirtations, physical playing around and/or sexual relations with you?

REAL sexual relations... REAL kisses with real mouths... real, solid, physical, not figurative speech but a literal experience?

If so - I am having trouble wrapping my mind around that, because it sounds like the way people would talk about ordinary encounters with ordinary people. Where's the part about screaming in horror upon realizing that some invisible being is suddenly right there and they're getting frisky with you? Where's the part where you think you're nuts because such things don't happen to people?

Or is this just like the thing I read about people doing in 'pathworking' - basically imaginging something but believing it actually occurred on a different plane of existence?

I can't wait to hear about this.
    Stephanie Áine llllllllllll
    Forum Guide/Celtic Christianity
    Paths: Druids, Celts, & Celtic Christians

2 Cor. 5:17-19 / Matt 22:37-40 / Luke 11:33-36

Quote Originally Posted by aluokaloo83
    we shapeshifted into rabbis,
    Oy.
    What can we do to help you stop screaming?

I've had similar experiences. But have to say I did not like it much. I prefer a real human male to diety. That may soud odd and off to some, but I like to be asked and the last two times this happened it felt like a rape. Sighs, well it can't be all good then can it.

Quote Originally Posted by StephanieAine
    Wh- wh- what?

Okay, so let me get this straight:

*Beings* - meaning otherworldly, supernatural, invisible, not-ordinary-living-people - *manifested themselves* in a *physical, solid sense*... just like a solid human being... solid and physical enough that if they stood beside a normal human being, both would be just as physical and solid, and anyone walking by could look and see two "people" standing together, when actually one of those "people" would be... for example... Taliesin or Brighid or Lugh or something... except in totally "normal" form.

Am I right about that part?

And so - these "beings" of whatever kind... they've had flirtations, physical playing around and/or sexual relations with you?

REAL sexual relations... REAL kisses with real mouths... real, solid, physical, not figurative speech but a literal experience?

If so - I am having trouble wrapping my mind around that, because it sounds like the way people would talk about ordinary encounters with ordinary people. Where's the part about screaming in horror upon realizing that some invisible being is suddenly right there and they're getting frisky with you? Where's the part where you think you're nuts because such things don't happen to people?

Or is this just like the thing I read about people doing in 'pathworking' - basically imaginging something but believing it actually occurred on a different plane of existence?

I can't wait to hear about this.
    Depends on what your definition of "real" is. Gods exist in a different kind of reality than we do, it isn't like they take physical form and get in on with humans like that. It is partly physical, but mostly the experience would occur on a spiritual level, probably while the person was in a trance state in which a person is more aware of non-physical realms.

Saying people "imagined" it isn't right, it is a perfectly real experience between a person and a deity.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast