Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: sexual attraction FROM a deity?

StephanieAine, and others who don't really get it,

Morr hit it right on the nose with the dream explanation. But let me add on. The image I would use is in A New Hope when Vader Force-chokes the guy. It's like, these days the gods don't really manifest physically so much any more (for whatever reason), but you can still feel them, and it's real. To use your ice-cream analogy, it's like you are envisioning eating ice cream, but instead of basing it on what you know ice cream to be like, the god tells you what it's like, such that someone who's never tasted, smelled, seen, or even heard of ice cream can experience it accurately. The same would go for sex.

I have had many encounters of this nature with both Venus and Freya (not at the same time). Sorry if this is WTMI, but since I've become more familiar with them, I can, when in a trance state, feel their touch, and observe their influence on the physical plane, i.e. her weight on my body, her nails on my chest, her smell, etc. However, she would not be especially visible or tangible to someone else. Yes, it would probably look a bit odd, epecially at the end. Wink, wink, nudge, nudge.

If you need another image, think of a Venn diagram. If A is Freya's plane, and C is my plane, then B is... uh... where it all happens. See?

All right then, it just seems a little weird to the not polytheist that is me.
    I'll put a spell on you;
    You'll fall asleep, and I'll put a spell on you.
    And when I wake you, I'll be the first thing you see,
    And you'll realize that you love me.
    Aqualung (Strange & Beautiful)

Quote Originally Posted by Duende
    StephanieAine, and others who don't really get it,

Morr hit it right on the nose with the dream explanation. But let me add on. The image I would use is in A New Hope when Vader Force-chokes the guy. It's like, these days the gods don't really manifest physically so much any more (for whatever reason), but you can still feel them, and it's real. To use your ice-cream analogy, it's like you are envisioning eating ice cream, but instead of basing it on what you know ice cream to be like, the god tells you what it's like, such that someone who's never tasted, smelled, seen, or even heard of ice cream can experience it accurately. The same would go for sex.

I have had many encounters of this nature with both Venus and Freya (not at the same time). Sorry if this is WTMI, but since I've become more familiar with them, I can, when in a trance state, feel their touch, and observe their influence on the physical plane, i.e. her weight on my body, her nails on my chest, her smell, etc. However, she would not be especially visible or tangible to someone else. Yes, it would probably look a bit odd, epecially at the end. Wink, wink, nudge, nudge.

If you need another image, think of a Venn diagram. If A is Freya's plane, and C is my plane, then B is... uh... where it all happens. See?
    If you don't mind me asking, how did you start having sex with deities, is it something you can ask for or is it something they initate?.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by aluokaloo83
    I first met Taliesin not too long agowhen I went out too greet Him, he took me on a wild and crazy shapeshifting run! He took my hand, and we became wolves, as I followed Him, we shapeshifted into rabbis, then ducks, crows, stags, and boars. By the time it was done, He turned around and kissed me much to my amazement! Before walking into a bare tree and dissappearing, a few days ago, I felt His presence hovering over me and I sort of saw Him. He was coming down to kiss me again, and I felt an enormous amount of sexual energy coming from Him..I was feeling pretty crappy about myself that day, and told Him, that I wasn't really fit for Him. I got a flirtatious wink, and He left me to my book. Has anyone ever had a deity, well besideslove deities come down to "play"?
    First of all: THE CAKE IS ROFL! REPEAT: THE CAKE IS ROFL!

Second of all:

*removed by mol*
    Last edited by mol; July 26th, 2006 at 02:38 AM. Reason: Keep that shit off of here.

umm, an it harm none do what thou Will
    so i say keep having trance sex with as many deities as u want!
    just dont get to attached, lol

Quote Originally Posted by StephanieAine
    Wh- wh- what?

Okay, so let me get this straight:

*Beings* - meaning otherworldly, supernatural, invisible, not-ordinary-living-people - *manifested themselves* in a *physical, solid sense*... just like a solid human being... solid and physical enough that if they stood beside a normal human being, both would be just as physical and solid, and anyone walking by could look and see two "people" standing together, when actually one of those "people" would be... for example... Taliesin or Brighid or Lugh or something... except in totally "normal" form.

Am I right about that part?

And so - these "beings" of whatever kind... they've had flirtations, physical playing around and/or sexual relations with you?

REAL sexual relations... REAL kisses with real mouths... real, solid, physical, not figurative speech but a literal experience?

If so - I am having trouble wrapping my mind around that, because it sounds like the way people would talk about ordinary encounters with ordinary people. Where's the part about screaming in horror upon realizing that some invisible being is suddenly right there and they're getting frisky with you? Where's the part where you think you're nuts because such things don't happen to people?

Or is this just like the thing I read about people doing in 'pathworking' - basically imaginging something but believing it actually occurred on a different plane of existence?

I can't wait to hear about this.
    I'm Little Billy, and I approve of this message.

LB,
    Is only so credulous.
    What can we do to help you stop screaming?

David19, to answer your question: I'm probably not one to give advice about dealing with or summoning gods, since I've been talking to them for as long as I can remember, but I've never followed the traditional rules and guidelines. For me, I can just feel their presence when they choose to come around, and I greet them, and I guess I just have the right attitude, because they talk back to me. I've actually never cast a circle or lit a candle or recited an invocation. I just have a talent for it, I guess.

I've been told that it's dangerous to do without going through all of the above measures for safety orefficiency or some such, and I guess that works for some people.

I've only been doing this , however, for about a year. As I became more concious of their influence, I started thanking them personally for things that they did. So it only seemed natural to thank Venus whenever I ...you know... Like anyone, I guess she appreciated the thanks, so she taught me how to take things further. Well, that's mincing words. Actually, it was more like I got knocked into a higher plane of conciousness, and when I came back down I learned how to do it again in my spare time. Now, whenever I ... ... without her, I dedicate it to her, and once in a while she and I... together. Simple as that.

As for the other gods, the not-presiding-over-sex gods, I've not yet been able to interact with them physically (not sex) in the same sort of state, I guess maybe because they don't see occasion to.

Again, I'm far, far from an expert. Sorry if I'm rambling and out of sequence, as I've got a major caffeine jones and my head is pounding.

One last thing: I'm surprised no one's made any jokes yet about "hard" polytheism.

I'm currently engaged to a goddess, so yes, I have experienced sexual attraction from a deity. Good stuff.
    The monkey formerly known as semicivilizedman.

Quote Originally Posted by semi
    I'm currently engaged to a goddess, so yes, I have experienced sexual attraction from a deity. Good stuff.

LOL you silly man.

*kisses*

I was drumming for a potential initiate while she danced. We decided it was time for her to meet Papa Legba. So we gave him some smokes and a beer and I drummed his beat. Sometimes when I drum Legba I can sort of feel him. My movements become a little stiffer, I hunch a bit, and my joints ache as I take on aspects of an old man. I'd prefer that this did not happen, because it hurts, but it often does when I drum Legba. This time he came on strong. It was very painful to drum. I felt very very old. Papa Legba is a strong old man, but the age part of it hit hard. It hurt to even breathe. His presence laid very heavy on me. I looked up at my friend who was dancing----and by this time the room was very hot from the energy we worked up----and her eyes met mine and she got a look of terror in her eyes. Then she fell to the floor. She layed there sweating and panting and smiling and she was flushed.

In the end, it turned out that when she looked at me and our eyes met, she said that mine went dead black and a huge slab of energy leaped off of me and onto her. She said it was shaped, in a sense, like a very large man. When it landed on her, she instantly orgasmed very strongly and fell down. She said she was looking forward to the next drumming session.

That is the closest I can relate to this. My friend got sex, I got the pain of old arthritic bones. Though I'd prefer the pain rather than have Papa Legba come after me like he did my friend. That would not be good.

So it's possible to have psuedo-sexual relations with god-like entities as well as with other non-corporeal things. Does it happen mostly in the mind? Sure it does. Just like sex.
    The monkey formerly known as semicivilizedman.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast