Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: sexual attraction FROM a deity?

Quote Originally Posted by LIAL

Just because it doesn't make sense to you doesn't mean it doesn't make sense.
    Made perfect sense to me.

His roflcakes are improperly calibrated, perhaps?
    What can we do to help you stop screaming?

Just because it doesn't make sense to you doesn't mean it doesn't make sense.
    However, if it doesn't make sense to me and I get annoyed, I can throw you out.

Also, for someone who accuses me of "trolling" you certainly do seem to cause a good deal of trouble for many of the people who post here. Why do you suppose you do that?
    It's my job. What's your excuse?
    Xentor, your friendly-neighbourhood Checkerist
    Contact me | The Dialogues on Checkerism

I run the @anonywicks accounts on Twitter, Tumblr, and Instagram. Pagans present!

Quote Originally Posted by anasia*la*fae
    not too long ago i had an enounter with the daghda- he's not particularly a love diety either. i was meditating before bed and i felt that same tension that you explained experiencing between you and taliesian.

another difference is that my self-esteem at the time was just fine. only, during the encounter i wondered if i should feel guilty because i am in an exclusive relationship in this plane. but, it just didn't seem wrong or ill-intentioned but just another form of exchanging positive energy.
    The Dagda is a lustful god, and certainly enjoyed sexual relations with many goddesses. One can't be a father-god without fathering. Since he was often depicted as dragging his massive penis around behind him, it's not really out of character for him. A god of Love, not really - a sexual God? Yes.

http://baharna.com/celtic/#the_dagda
    INFP

MtoM Tarot reader; Not available for tarot requests right now.
    View my MtoM Reader Profile

Hmmm this all sounds lovley lol~
    So tell me, who is the hottest male God, maybe I should try to summon him *wink*
    But seriously, this all makes perfect sense to me, I have had other, non-sexual like things happens to me that were perfectly real and tangible.

Who needs a boyfriend when you can have a God/dess?!
    Blessings to you and yours,
    Geministar/Kristi

My site Geminimoon.net offers web and graphic design services,avatars,Pagan and fantasy graphics,downloads,Myspace resources and tons more!

I figured I should chime in since Yinepu and I shared a rather lovely evening yesterday. I asked him to come into my life, and appearantly he was most eager to do so.

It felt so right to me, I really can't think of it as cheating. I've discussed the possibility of this with my boyfriend when I found this thread the first time, and he said he would understand completely, as long as I didn't dump him for a deity. At least with the gods, he doesn't mind sharing.

Sure why not, I think most male Gods are like men in general..everyone needs some lovin'.

But back to your whole experience, were you awake when all this happened or asleep? I've never experienced anything remotely close to what you did, didn't think it was possible. Care to share how you did it?

Well, it started while I was awake, then I gradually felt like I was asleep, but I wasn't. Not sure what to call that kind of state to be honest. Maybe it was a form of meditation? Hmm...well I was definitely relaxed, once it was all done with.

Before that though, I'd been researching things about him because Yinepu called to me not too long ago...I basically just verbally welcomed him into my life and asked him to join me in my dreams. A simple ritual is all I did, really. Then I went to bed, and while I was still quite awake it started to happen.

I know it's probably not much help, but those are the best words I can find for describing how it happened. I think it's mostly because there's some spontaneous aspect to it as well. At least for me...I certainly didn't see this coming.

I've recently had an experience with Dionysus ... and it was quite interesting. I actually began to meditate in the hopes of meeting Apollo and he just popped right in and began to seduce me. I'd met Dionysus on several occasions before this, but not in this sort of situation! Don't worry, Apollo showed up later, but that was weird!

I am trying to study more of the Roman Pantheon ... and meditating in the hopes of meeting deities have proved fruitful so far, but this last one takes the cake.

Have I ever had such an experience? Yes. In a very vivid dream of unmistakable origin.

BUT, I would not go so far as to say it was fun. It wasn’t a bad experience, but the point of the sex was not the sex. It was about overwhelming power and dominance on the part of the deity involved, without sacrificing the sense of love and caring that I needed to feel safe in his care.

The message was clear and something along the lines of: 'I am going to do something to you that will break through every barrier you’ve ever built and completely change your life and despite your initial protests and anxious fears, you will like it. Just thought I’d give you the heads-up.'

It was an act of intimacy that referenced one of the most dramatic forms of initiation into a relationship. It was also my first contact with him.

I tried very hard to write it off as a dream and spent a lot of time thinking I was crazy. Even after I ‘came to terms’ with it I was not comfortable sharing the experience for a very long time.

I don't mean to be a downer here, I just wanted to note that it isn't always fun and games. For me it meant a lot of back-breaking spiritual work.

It certiantly wasn't an experience I sought out. I am, however, greatful for it, as it furthered my path in many ways and continues to be an influence on me now and then.
    You can not approach a god of chaos and expect to walk through harmony. If his essence is mine than I must learn to call change my consort.

Quote Originally Posted by aluokaloo83
    I first met Taliesin not too long agowhen I went out too greet Him, he took me on a wild and crazy shapeshifting run! He took my hand, and we became wolves, as I followed Him, we shapeshifted into rabbis, then ducks, crows, stags, and boars. By the time it was done, He turned around and kissed me much to my amazement! Before walking into a bare tree and dissappearing, a few days ago, I felt His presence hovering over me and I sort of saw Him. He was coming down to kiss me again, and I felt an enormous amount of sexual energy coming from Him..I was feeling pretty crappy about myself that day, and told Him, that I wasn't really fit for Him. I got a flirtatious wink, and He left me to my book. Has anyone ever had a deity, well besideslove deities come down to "play"?

MORPH INTO RABBIS AND PRACTICE...

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast