Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: sexual attraction FROM a deity?

is offline <-- My own damn artwork for a change
    Quote Originally Posted by aluokaloo83 View Post
    Has anyone ever had a deity, well besideslove deities come down to "play"?
    Yep

While sleeping, had some very vivid dreams

It was Hel

Literally

Lucky me, eh?
    "One between two worlds chants, "fire walk with me""

BUT, I would not go so far as to say it was fun. It wasn’t a bad experience, but the point of the sex was not the sex. It was about overwhelming power and dominance on the part of the deity involved, without sacrificing the sense of love and caring that I needed to feel safe in his care.

The message was clear and something along the lines of: 'I am going to do something to you that will break through every barrier you’ve ever built and completely change your life and despite your initial protests and anxious fears, you will like it. Just thought I’d give you the heads-up.'
    That's what happened to me this morning with Set. I've been having some control issues/fears ect. and Set wanted to change that. I was not going to give in so easily. Finally he came to me and well sexully broke down every barrier. I did like the sexual experiance with Set *blush* now we are friends. Note that I use to avoided him out of fear of change.

The fact that this thread popped up again and was at the top of the page only gives me more reason to believe what happened last night was real. The only thing is....He didn't exactly introduce Himself.

When I'm in that little space between asleep and awake, sometimes I get very vivid visions of things that often have never entered my mind before. So I often just lay there, instruct myself to remember and clear my mind for "messages". Last night I heard a distinctly male voice say "Watch this". It scared me, seeing as I don't usually hear things and when I do it's a female speaking. So I turned the radio on to keep myself from hearing anything more, which may be why He choose to get my attention another way, lol.

I'm describing this experince because I need some IDing help. Basically as I'm laying there listening to the radio, I suddenly start feeling very aroused and soon it seemed like something invisible was touching me, purposely trying to arouse me. While it was going on, I could see the slihettute of a man in the forest wearing with horns, and I realized fairly quickly that there was nothing to be afraid of. At that point I went into a trance like state and well...it was very interesting.

Other then the image of a man with horns or wearing horns, there's not much to go on. At one point I thought his legs felt furry, but I didn't 'see' him hardly at all, this was a vision in energy and phyiscal feelings. One person mentioned that it was like an intitiation for her, and I wonder if it might be the same thing for me. I know I haven't really connected with the God that much, other then a Greenman sighting on Litha. I was thinking it slightly off balance because I have two female Deities that have made their prescence known to me. So maybe I just got my balance back...?

Any thoughts who it might have been? Somehow I feel like He's enjoying the mystery and laughing at me as I try to figure it out. So I thought I'd ask here to give me a direction to start from. I got the feeling that I was supposed to come *HERE* to ask towards the end of the 'event', and when I saw this post near the top today, it was for sure. So...thoughts? I've got an adventure to go on!
    )O( Karma )O(

"To walk as a child is to dance like the Gods"
    - Robert Mirabal

"Tell me all your thoughts on God, 'cause I'd really like to meet Her and ask Her why we're who we are..." - Dishwalla, "Counting Blue Cars"

Only in dreams after falling asleep after meditation. I had some pretty interesting woodland experiences!!

Do you guys have the same thing with female deity? I also wonder whether this could have been ascribed to incubi and succubi during those ages.
    You don't have to play nice, so long as you play.

This thread is quite old but I remembered it and I had this question:
    Did you ever have this experience with a deity of the same sex though you're straight? Because I do think I've had this experience.. Kinda weird..

Heh...dionysos.
    It's what he's about at the end of the day xD

wow, old thread.

Religious blog

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnamon1991 View Post
    This thread is quite old but I remembered it and I had this question:
    Did you ever have this experience with a deity of the same sex though you're straight? Because I do think I've had this experience.. Kinda weird..
    Not exactly, but I've had that kind of experience with a male deity and I've always been lesbian. I felt weird about it to begin with, and I think the fact that it was outside the bounds of my ordinary sexual attractions and fantasies made it feel even more weird.

It happened when I was very new to my path, and I remember that I thought about quiting because it freaked me out. Not that I was distressed during the experience, just reflecting and questioning myself afterwards.

I feel strange talking about it, but I'm glad someone brought it up and that other people were willing to share.
    Nocturna

Quote Originally Posted by QuizzicalKarma View Post
    The fact that this thread popped up again and was at the top of the page only gives me more reason to believe what happened last night was real. The only thing is....He didn't exactly introduce Himself.

When I'm in that little space between asleep and awake, sometimes I get very vivid visions of things that often have never entered my mind before. So I often just lay there, instruct myself to remember and clear my mind for "messages". Last night I heard a distinctly male voice say "Watch this". It scared me, seeing as I don't usually hear things and when I do it's a female speaking. So I turned the radio on to keep myself from hearing anything more, which may be why He choose to get my attention another way, lol.

I'm describing this experince because I need some IDing help. Basically as I'm laying there listening to the radio, I suddenly start feeling very aroused and soon it seemed like something invisible was touching me, purposely trying to arouse me. While it was going on, I could see the slihettute of a man in the forest wearing with horns, and I realized fairly quickly that there was nothing to be afraid of. At that point I went into a trance like state and well...it was very interesting.

Other then the image of a man with horns or wearing horns, there's not much to go on. At one point I thought his legs felt furry, but I didn't 'see' him hardly at all, this was a vision in energy and phyiscal feelings. One person mentioned that it was like an intitiation for her, and I wonder if it might be the same thing for me. I know I haven't really connected with the God that much, other then a Greenman sighting on Litha. I was thinking it slightly off balance because I have two female Deities that have made their prescence known to me. So maybe I just got my balance back...?

Any thoughts who it might have been? Somehow I feel like He's enjoying the mystery and laughing at me as I try to figure it out. So I thought I'd ask here to give me a direction to start from. I got the feeling that I was supposed to come *HERE* to ask towards the end of the 'event', and when I saw this post near the top today, it was for sure. So...thoughts? I've got an adventure to go on!

Pan was the first God who leapt into my mind, Cernunnos was the second, and Faunus the third.
    Last edited by aluokaloo; May 19th, 2008 at 10:20 AM.
    Crying "cherry-picking!" with one breath and "diversity!" with the next doesn't work either.~brymble
    "Sometimes the Light at the End of the Tunnel is really a Cranky Dragon waiting to roast your ass!"

In Darkness I Know Myself

Close friends with: Yarrow Elfglow, Czechwoods, Rudas Starblaze, Stormbeard, Philosophia, The Woman Monster, Rick and Elise, Sacred Sin David19.....

Hallo

I had a similar experience, but dont want to write about it, its a little to intimate i think

but i think you cant cheat your Partner with a God, its a God and not another Man or Woman so, it s just different i think.

I think in the Avalon Triology there is something about it.

Bye Lhiya

This subject hasn't been brought up in a while, and I am just curious about something. I have experiences (none with deities I don't think), where I can get myself to a meditative state, or if I am tired and imaginative enough at the same time, to make myself imagine this, that I am having sex. I want to believe this is possible, though how do you get into such a situation with a deity? This sounds interesting.
    ......with liberty and justice for all;
    For all means for all without exceptions!

What is more valuable than liberty? Nothing, not even my own life. As without liberty, is life really worth living?

"those who would give up a little liberty, to gain a little security, deserve neither, and will lose both." -Benjamin Franklin

"Don't Tread on Me" - Forgot

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast