Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: sexual attraction FROM a deity?

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by ninurta2008 View Post
    This subject hasn't been brought up in a while, and I am just curious about something. I have experiences (none with deities I don't think), where I can get myself to a meditative state, or if I am tired and imaginative enough at the same time, to make myself imagine this, that I am having sex. I want to believe this is possible, though how do you get into such a situation with a deity? This sounds interesting.
    They ask you to do it - or perhaps command in such a way that you can't resist. And then you have explosive sex in a way that's more real than your own girlfriend...who, by the way, turns out to break up with you not two weeks later. Or at least, this is my experience - Pakhet FTW! :D

I had a similar experience with Set...and I'm a straight guy...but that could have been my imagination. Worried the hell outta me, though XD Also the one with Hekate might have been as well - I think I just speak that language more than most :P

By Star And Sword,
    ~Jon~
    The first glimmers of Primalism came with these words, born in meditation and risen to the surface over a year's time:

I am not the silvery disc of the moon, hanging high in the sky on a calm night...I am the wolf, the hawk, the bear, the blood moon...the wild rogue!

Polarity requires that strength be balanced by love...there may not be a princess there for me, but I am learning all sides of darkness and light, all means to gnosis...

I'l let you know when I find a magic system to stick with lol. Runes look kinda fun! :D

So every time I go on vacation, a god comes out of the woodwork lol...Hekate, then Thor on my KC trip, Pakhet on my Nevada trip - and the fourth god of Primalism - SET HIMSELF - has come recently. I will be tested in Storms of Steel, and Shalt Become...

Quote Originally Posted by Burning Angel View Post
    They ask you to do it - or perhaps command in such a way that you can't resist. And then you have explosive sex in a way that's more real than your own girlfriend...who, by the way, turns out to break up with you not two weeks later. Or at least, this is my experience - Pakhet FTW! :D

I had a similar experience with Set...and I'm a straight guy...but that could have been my imagination. Worried the hell outta me, though XD Also the one with Hekate might have been as well - I think I just speak that language more than most :P

By Star And Sword,
    ~Jon~
    Lol, I wish I had an experience like that with a deity.

Bicurious I see, you and Set had it on. lol jk jk.
    ......with liberty and justice for all;
    For all means for all without exceptions!

What is more valuable than liberty? Nothing, not even my own life. As without liberty, is life really worth living?

"those who would give up a little liberty, to gain a little security, deserve neither, and will lose both." -Benjamin Franklin

"Don't Tread on Me" - Forgot

Thumbs up

Lol, I wish I had an experience like that with a deity.

Bicurious I see, you and Set had it on. lol jk jk.
    I don't even know if that was real lol...it seemed it, but I think like other people here do...sex with deity doesn't count :P I'm only bicurious in that I dig lesbians lol...but that's hormones and we both know it >.<

By Star And Sword,
    ~Jon~
    The first glimmers of Primalism came with these words, born in meditation and risen to the surface over a year's time:

I am not the silvery disc of the moon, hanging high in the sky on a calm night...I am the wolf, the hawk, the bear, the blood moon...the wild rogue!

Polarity requires that strength be balanced by love...there may not be a princess there for me, but I am learning all sides of darkness and light, all means to gnosis...

I'l let you know when I find a magic system to stick with lol. Runes look kinda fun! :D

So every time I go on vacation, a god comes out of the woodwork lol...Hekate, then Thor on my KC trip, Pakhet on my Nevada trip - and the fourth god of Primalism - SET HIMSELF - has come recently. I will be tested in Storms of Steel, and Shalt Become...

I don't even know if that was real lol...it seemed it, but I think like other people here do...sex with deity doesn't count :P I'm only bicurious in that I dig lesbians lol...but that's hormones and we both know it >.<

By Star And Sword,
    ~Jon~
    Yeah we know its hormones, those ladies have us hooked on them.

What is more valuable than liberty? Nothing, not even my own life. As without liberty, is life really worth living?

"those who would give up a little liberty, to gain a little security, deserve neither, and will lose both." -Benjamin Franklin

Thumbs up

Yeah we know its hormones, those ladies have us hooked on them.
    Lol yeah I'm so lucky we're pagans lol...I would have been banned from other religion's forums long ago for behaving so randily

By Star And Sword (can't stop thinking about the imagery of a sword when I make these kinds of posts...Freudian much? :P),
    ~Jon~

Lol yeah I'm so lucky we're pagans lol...I would have been banned from other religion's forums long ago for behaving so randily
    Having been on a christian forum, well a few of them, and being banned for 2 (for stupid reasons which have more to do with there being too many rules) and am a member of a 3rd (though I never had an issue there, they weren't fundamentalists against free speech), I can clearly say, we'd both be banned permanantly.

By Star And Sword (can't stop thinking about the imagery of a sword when I make these kinds of posts...Freudian much? :P),
    ~Jon~
    Rofl, at least now I know that it's not just me who thinks that sounds a little odd in this topic,

Matt (I like your idea of putting a name after your post.)

By Star And Sword,
    ~Jon~
    You must have had a nice ass, that's what Set likes (he said it to Horus), consider it a compliment .

Quote Originally Posted by David19 View Post
    You must have had a nice ass, that's what Set likes (he said it to Horus), consider it a compliment .
    Are you serious? He said that? wow.

I read the contendings of Horus and Set, but I heard there was one from before the New Kingdom and had the homoerotic stuff in it. I wanted to read it, do you know of anywhere where I could ? Book, link or anything?

Thumbs up

Having been on a christian forum, well a few of them, and being banned for 2 (for stupid reasons which have more to do with there being too many rules) and am a member of a 3rd (though I never had an issue there, they weren't fundamentalists against free speech), I can clearly say, we'd both be banned permanantly.

Rofl, at least now I know that it's not just me who thinks that sounds a little odd in this topic,

Matt (I like your idea of putting a name after your post.)
    I think that is a ban-ner of pride :D I know it seems a bit odd lol...I forgot this thread, to be honest. Was too busy on the other one :P

Quote Originally Posted by David19 View Post
    Are you serious? He said that? wow.

I read the contendings of Horus and Set, but I heard there was one from before the New Kingdom and had the homoerotic stuff in it. I wanted to read it, do you know of anywhere where I could ? Book, link or anything?
    Yeah wow lol...Set must be totally gay. I thought he was heterosexual...that's why I wasn't sure if the whole thing was real or not. Thanks for validating it all...I think

/me needs to read more Egyptian mythology XD Damn...why did that sound wrong? Timing? :P

By Star And Sword,
    ~Jon~ :cheers:

I know the thread's old, but I just felt like responding to it anyway.
    I can't say I honestly had any intimate experiences with the Gods but I found this thread RIGHT AFTER my first conversation with Hecate. Morrigan's showed up to talk to me in a dream before, but I'd never had an awake conversation with a God before. Prayer, sure. Actual conversation, no. My mind was blown.
    Anyway, the conversation sorta boiled down to; "Your experiences, as a pagan, with deities are very real and they're gonna be alot closer than you're used to. Deal with it."
    ...because I'd been sortof semi-freaked out about a "sign" I'd been given a few weeks before and felt lost about, even after I meditated for the message it was meant to give me.
    And I keep thinking I see Hecate outta the corner of my eye around the witching hour, and it STILL makes me jump, but yeah. xD

So I found this thread and I spoke with my S.O. about it, and he's not pagan at all...not really in any religious category, and doesn't try to hard to find what he believed, so we laughed a little on the thought. But he wouldn't give me a straight answer to whether or not he'd be upset if this sort of intimacy in my relationships with deities would occur. So I have to assume he WOULD be upset. He always was so much more jealous than I could ever be. xD

So my point; I see no reason to believe it's not possible, or that it's uncommon. Paganism, unlike most religions, its members tend to be used to more instant communication and more frequent experiencies with the deities, forces, and creatures we believe in. It's just that we always trip over the definition of what's real. xD
    His:

Mine:

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast