View Poll Results: Which hair colour looks better?

Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll
  • Red

51 73.91%
  • Blond

18 26.09%
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Red or Blond?

Red or Blond?

I'm thinking about colouring my hair, but I don't know whether I should... so I need some opinions, folks. Red is my natural colour, but I like going blond, it seems to suit me nicer. Look at these pictures and tell me which hair colour you like better on me

I know which one I like better, but I won't say until I've heard a few other opinions.

Cool

I voted blond, but it was a tough call...the STYLES are so different. I'd like to see the red in the "blond" style. That's it-you're gonna have to get a wig and repost !
    “During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.” -- George Orwell

In The Art of Discworld, Pratchett says, "I've always suspected that Nanny is, deep down, the most powerful of the witches and part of her charm lies in the way she prevents people from finding this out."

I solemnly vow to give the current president all the respect that was given to the last president.
    Cheerfully providing the loyal opposition

"....a powerful sorceress must be cautious about aligning herself with, and transferring power to, unworthy men

I've been ghosted by ~Elise~

www.fisherhouseboston.org

is offline Tell me boy now wouldn't that be sweet!!
    I think a chest nut brown would be nicer but i voted red because it makes your skin look less pale. You look dead with blonde hair

Quote Originally Posted by MysticWitch View Post
    I think a chest nut brown would be nicer but i voted red because it makes your skin look less pale. You look dead with blonde hair
    Oh thanks a lot I have had brown hair, and it wasn't a bad look... it just made my naturally blond eyebrows look invisible.

Keep in mind the differences in lighting in the pics. I'm just as pale with red hair in real life

I voted red! Red is awesome. I think if it's naturally that pretty red you should keep it.

And I know what you mean about the eyebrows. My hair is natually honey blonde and i dye my hair black. I have to paint on my brows every day
    Support MW by subscribing

We don't exist without your help.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenEyes BlueSoul View Post
    I voted red! Red is awesome. I think if it's naturally that pretty red you should keep it.

And I know what you mean about the eyebrows. My hair is natually honey blonde and i dye my hair black. I have to paint on my brows every day
    LOL, I died my hair black once or twice before, people made fun of me because it looked like I had no eyebrows Not that they are that visible with the red either... at least everything is in synch when my hair is blond.

Quote Originally Posted by purplepanther View Post
    LOL, I died my hair black once or twice before, people made fun of me because it looked like I had no eyebrows Not that they are that visible with the red either... at least everything is in synch when my hair is blond.
    heh... I remember the day I met Xentor. One of the first things he said to me was "you look different, where are your eyebrows" I hadn't put on very much makeup that day. I think I was self-conscious about my brows the whole rest of the day.
    Support MW by subscribing

We don't exist without your help.

Hmmm......maybe blonde, but perhaps a slightly darker shade?
    http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Kristle.Benton

Go then. There are other worlds than these.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read." --- Groucho Marx

"I believe in the forest, and in the meadow, and in the night in which the corn grows." --- Henry David Thoreau

We all shine on, like the moon, and the stars, and the sun.

is offline Do I dare disturb the universe?
    Aww natural red hair is such a rarity it would be a shame to dye it (at least without sending your hair-redness to me first! I am so jealous!!!)
    I like the longer style though. Grow it out baby, yeah!

I agree! Grow out your natural red.

Dyed hair almost always looks fake, especially when you do it at home. That, and your hair will frizz out of control. ;_; keep your natural red, you firecrotch you.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast