Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast

Thread: MW Tarot Deck revisited .....

Quote Originally Posted by business voodoo View Post
    the ace of pentacles ... let me know what you think
    *PB, oohs and aahs,*

Quote Originally Posted by business voodoo View Post
    wellllllll .... so at least i finished it before christmas ...
    the ace of pentacles ... let me know what you think ... i don't know if this is the final, but i like this one a lot.

p.s. are we to be writing something about the cards? or would that just be too much because there were so many done in the previous wave or where did that discussion go, if anywhere?
    I wish you would write something about this card. I like it. I think it will be easy to read.

Shatril

Ask, believe, receive. Thoughts become things!
    I've made it a point not to regret anything I've done, there is no point in it because you can't change it~~RunningRiot
    democracy is a failed system, people are just too stupid to realise their votes never matter anymore~~Valnorran

BV - Beautiful Ace of Pentacles!!

Shatril - I like the first one better - the image looks a bit clearer to me than the second one; but that's just me. I like both of them, though - great design!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Forum Guide: Gods and Goddesses

MW Tarot Readings NOT currently accepting tarot reading requests via PM, but will answer posts in the Reading Request subforum if it is possible for me to do so. :spinnysmi

p.s. are we to be writing something about the cards? or would that just be too much because there were so many done in the previous wave or where did that discussion go, if anywhere?
    We are writing our own little blurbs for each card and none of the cards previous had any write ups soooo when the time comes I am going to go pm people and see if they can do one. And if not we will come up with something I am sure :D

Quote Originally Posted by Shatril View Post
    I am trying to decide which of these two images is best for the eight of swords. Let me know what you think
    I think I prefer the 2nd one.

In the 2nd one, the central figure almost glows. The swords are a little blurry which, IMO makes them seem almost imaginary... like dark shadows in your mind. So, for me, since I interpret the 8 of Swords as "the bonds are of your own making, you can escape if you just see that they are not really there, and that there is a way out", the 2nd one conveys that perfectly.
    :fpraise: All hail the mighty SEARCH function! :fpraiseyo

See the completed cards from the MW Tarot Project @ the link below:

If "a gentle touch speaks volumes" imagine what a bitch-slap can do! ~ me

Ok everyone just letting you know my computer died early this morning and fortunalty I got everything backed up for the Tarot Deck.. However my cards are not going to be able to done till I get my Motherboard replaced sooo that will sometime in January... So just letting you know what is up with me :D

My new job distracted me from finishing the Queen of Cups for a bit, but now she's finished. I'll do my blurbs on my days off.

Hope ya'll like.
    Each man performs his service to the Holy according to what he is, not according to what he is not; after all, the sacrifice must not surpass the proper measure of the worshiper. - Iamblichus

Beautiful!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Forum Guide: Gods and Goddesses

MW Tarot Readings NOT currently accepting tarot reading requests via PM, but will answer posts in the Reading Request subforum if it is possible for me to do so. :spinnysmi

Wow Zypherstorm she is a beauty.

Shatril

Ask, believe, receive. Thoughts become things!
    I've made it a point not to regret anything I've done, there is no point in it because you can't change it~~RunningRiot
    democracy is a failed system, people are just too stupid to realise their votes never matter anymore~~Valnorran

Thanks guys. I'm really happy with her.
    Each man performs his service to the Holy according to what he is, not according to what he is not; after all, the sacrifice must not surpass the proper measure of the worshiper. - Iamblichus

Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast