Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Thread: MW Tarot Deck revisited .....

Quote Originally Posted by Hymnia View Post
    [SIZE=2]OK I have looked at the cards and I think some have chosen the fire for Swords and Air for Wands, but I will post the links and we can decide and onceit is decided then I will add it to the main post ok? So what is it Swords= fire Wands = Air ?
    yes, i agree ... it looks that way to me ...
    peace & harmony,
    elaine
    'freedom must be exercised to stay in shape!'
    ... visit my blog ... business voodoo

**** LISTEN TO THE sideREAL world ***
    Now available on PodCast
    next LIVE show on SATURDAY ... 17 MARCH 2K7
    5:30 P.M. PST
    "On Da Moon"

"as long as the youth of the world is taught what to think instead of how to think, liberation from ignorance - the problem of the era - will not be achieved." manley p. hall

... do you want to hear some good music ...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]http://www.blogtalkradio.com/blackpantyhoes

Zephyrstorm of course your welcome here this open to everyon in the forum

Sorry, Hymnia! I was supposed to do one, but I spaced. Just shuffle whatever is left and give me one of them. I'm sure whichever one it is will be the right one.
    Actually Lisa you had two assinged to you and some one just

but I see someone has already claimed one of the ones you use to have, so I will reassign you new ones then.

I'd be interested in doing The Lovers and a couple of the pentacle cards. I have no real preference for which ones of those so feel free to assign a couple.
    Ok Lovers it is and I will Assign the other cards to you in a few minutes TseMoana.

yes, i agree ... it looks that way to me ...

Thanks for your input business voodoo
    Last edited by SilverClaw; November 7th, 2006 at 05:38 PM.

OK updated the list and I hope I got everyone assigend corectly. And Lisa I assigned you two cards for now if you do not have the time to both then let me know ok?

Thanks.

When I looked at the cards that were done, the wands definitely looked air, and I didn't see any swords, so I think I will go with fire for the Sword Courts, and i hope that others will follow suit. If I get on a roll, I might be able to do a couple more during my Yule break. But we will wait and see.

Shatril

Ask, believe, receive. Thoughts become things!
    I've made it a point not to regret anything I've done, there is no point in it because you can't change it~~RunningRiot
    democracy is a failed system, people are just too stupid to realise their votes never matter anymore~~Valnorran

There are 3 sword cards done please look here for the one sword card this is the one that has me stumped... it looks like air cause of the trees and sky bit ...

http://www.mysticwicks.com/showpost....&postcount=136

There are 3 sword cards done please look here for the one sword card this is the one that has me stumped... it looks like air cause of the trees and sky bit ...

http://www.mysticwicks.com/showpost....&postcount=136
    Yes I saw that, but when you look at the wands, they look like air also. So I will leave this up to you to decide. That two is a beautiful card. There are more wands that have no relationship to fire, so that puts us into two suits of air.

Shatril

Ask, believe, receive. Thoughts become things!
    I've made it a point not to regret anything I've done, there is no point in it because you can't change it~~RunningRiot
    democracy is a failed system, people are just too stupid to realise their votes never matter anymore~~Valnorran

Thanks, Hymnia. I've just been feeling a little... socially inept lately.
    Each man performs his service to the Holy according to what he is, not according to what he is not; after all, the sacrifice must not surpass the proper measure of the worshiper. - Iamblichus

Very interesting choices for me, Hymnia! I'm looking forward to exploring those 2 cards.
    :fpraise: All hail the mighty SEARCH function! :fpraiseyo

See the completed cards from the MW Tarot Project @ the link below:

If "a gentle touch speaks volumes" imagine what a bitch-slap can do! ~ me

Yes I saw that, but when you look at the wands, they look like air also. So I will leave this up to you to decide. That two is a beautiful card. There are more wands that have no relationship to fire, so that puts us into two suits of air.
    Ok so I will keep it To Fire =Swords then and Wands to Air. Thanks for the input.

Zephyrstorm, keep that head of yours held high and smile :D And these are for you
    Very interesting choices for me, Hymnia! I'm looking forward to exploring those 2 cards.
    Your welcome.

So for a deadline to work towards... lets set a goal for having the cards so far that have been claimed done by mid Decemeber ok ? Like I said this is just a goal... it helps me keep things organzied ... :D

Ok so I will keep it To Fire =Swords then and Wands to Air. Thanks for the input.

Zephyrstorm, keep that head of yours held high and smile :D And these are for you

So for a deadline to work towards... lets set a goal for having the cards so far that have been claimed done by mid Decemeber ok ? Like I said this is just a goal... it helps me keep things organzied ... :D
    :D
    thanks, Hymnia. you are wonderful.

I've got the preliminary sketch for the Sun finished. I got inspired.
    the sketch for the Queen of Cups is still being designed. If I get these done fairly quickly, I may take a few more Minors on. Since we have until December.
    Each man performs his service to the Holy according to what he is, not according to what he is not; after all, the sacrifice must not surpass the proper measure of the worshiper. - Iamblichus

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast