Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

Thread: MW Tarot Deck revisited .....

Thanks Zephyrstorm

And good to hear that you were inspried. I think I have my image for the Ace of Cups ready to do tonight after making Chrisrmas ornaments with the kids

So how is everyone else doing?

What a wonderful idea!

Though I'm new, I would love to make a contribution here with the Star and the 4 of Cups.

Let me know what you think.

Tara

I would like to do the princess of wands if she is not spoken for.

Here is my first go at the cards. This is the prince of swords. Gentle criticism is appreciated.

Added Queen

Added Fixed Prince & Princess

Added King, just one more to go

This is a super awesome technique from photoshop. It was so easy to do, I couldn't believe it. I would really like to find a better queen, but the free photos that are out there just wouldn't come. So she is still cool, but not quite what I was hopeing for.

Shatril
    Last edited by Shatril; November 11th, 2006 at 11:48 PM.

Ask, believe, receive. Thoughts become things!
    I've made it a point not to regret anything I've done, there is no point in it because you can't change it~~RunningRiot
    democracy is a failed system, people are just too stupid to realise their votes never matter anymore~~Valnorran

wow.. i'm impressed by you. very awesome..

i'm still trying to wrap my head around swords as fire wands as air. I'm so used to the other way around.

My only suggestion would be to maybe work on the right side of the princes face a bit. It seems like maybe too much white in relation to the rest of the color on the card. Feel free to ignore me though. I'm sure I couldn't do better.

kinda looks like the western images of jesus christ ... kind of appropriate as he said he came to bring fire!!! beautiful card !!!
    peace & harmony,
    elaine
    'freedom must be exercised to stay in shape!'
    ... visit my blog ... business voodoo

**** LISTEN TO THE sideREAL world ***
    Now available on PodCast
    next LIVE show on SATURDAY ... 17 MARCH 2K7
    5:30 P.M. PST
    "On Da Moon"

"as long as the youth of the world is taught what to think instead of how to think, liberation from ignorance - the problem of the era - will not be achieved." manley p. hall

... do you want to hear some good music ...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]http://www.blogtalkradio.com/blackpantyhoes

Quote Originally Posted by vikinggoddess View Post
    wow.. i'm impressed by you. very awesome..

i'm still trying to wrap my head around swords as fire wands as air. I'm so used to the other way around.

My only suggestion would be to maybe work on the right side of the princes face a bit. It seems like maybe too much white in relation to the rest of the color on the card. Feel free to ignore me though. I'm sure I couldn't do better.
    Now that you brought that out you are right. I think I know of a way to fix this. It wasn't that way when I had it in photoshop, but when I switched it to JPEG he washed out. However, I think I have the cure.

Ask, believe, receive. Thoughts become things!
    I've made it a point not to regret anything I've done, there is no point in it because you can't change it~~RunningRiot
    democracy is a failed system, people are just too stupid to realise their votes never matter anymore~~Valnorran

OK my little princess of wands here, FYI.
    Playing with a stick as usual.
    wands...Air..
    This princess born of a gemini mother
    Gemini sign ruled by Mercury. gemin constelation lower left and mercury/orbiter above.
    Mercury.. quick mind for science and exploration.
    rutilated quartz ring.. benefiting air element.
    Last edited by vikinggoddess; November 11th, 2006 at 10:32 PM. Reason: adding info

OK cesara i had the star card but go ahead and do it if you want

Shatril awesome cards But which Prince Card did you want added to the list first or second one?

And vikinggoddess thanks for yours to
    Last edited by SilverClaw; November 11th, 2006 at 11:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hymnia View Post
    OK cesara i had the star card but go ahead and do it if you want
    Oy! I'm sorry! I didn't realize. Are you sure? I'd be happy to take a different card. *blush*

Vocatus atque non vocatus, Deus aderit.

Nature is an infinite sphere of which the center is everywhere and the circumference nowhere. - Blaise Pascal

The sun, with all those planets revolving around it and dependent upon it, can still ripen a bunch of grapes as if it had nothing else in the universe to do.- Galileo

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast