Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast

Thread: MW Tarot Deck revisited .....

It is ok I would not have given it to ya if it wasn't. ( hehehehe ) If you look at the post with the cards still availble you will see that I have several others to do.

Look forward to seeing your cards and thanks for joining in And if you want more ask
    Last edited by SilverClaw; November 12th, 2006 at 02:17 AM.

Here's my Sun Card
    Gentle criticism is welcome.
    The original is much brighter.

Here's hoping it loads right.

I'm terrible with some stuff. heh.
    Each man performs his service to the Holy according to what he is, not according to what he is not; after all, the sacrifice must not surpass the proper measure of the worshiper. - Iamblichus

Thanks Hymnia

Zephyrstorm, that is beautiful. I've never had a knack for watercolor. Well done.
    Last edited by cesara; November 12th, 2006 at 03:10 AM.

Vocatus atque non vocatus, Deus aderit.

Nature is an infinite sphere of which the center is everywhere and the circumference nowhere. - Blaise Pascal

The sun, with all those planets revolving around it and dependent upon it, can still ripen a bunch of grapes as if it had nothing else in the universe to do.- Galileo

Zephyrstorm That is cool I like it. And what I find funny is that is simliar to how I was going to do the star card lol :D I also have no talent when it comes to watercolours unless it is using the pencils

Ok going to go add yours to the complete list :D
    Last edited by SilverClaw; November 12th, 2006 at 03:23 AM.

the sun is beautiful !!!!! i love it, was it done in water color? very nice.
    peace & harmony,
    elaine
    'freedom must be exercised to stay in shape!'
    ... visit my blog ... business voodoo

**** LISTEN TO THE sideREAL world ***
    Now available on PodCast
    next LIVE show on SATURDAY ... 17 MARCH 2K7
    5:30 P.M. PST
    "On Da Moon"

"as long as the youth of the world is taught what to think instead of how to think, liberation from ignorance - the problem of the era - will not be achieved." manley p. hall

... do you want to hear some good music ...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]http://www.blogtalkradio.com/blackpantyhoes

where is the list of completed cards?

Zephyrstorm that sun is just beautiful. Getting them digitally after you finish always seems to wash them out. Mine were done in Photoshop with a calibrated monitor, and when I changed it to JPEG to place on the site, it changed the way it looked somewhat. It isn't as clear but hey, that thing is just gorgeous anyway, it is bright and sunny.

Shatril
    Last edited by Shatril; November 12th, 2006 at 09:46 AM.

Ask, believe, receive. Thoughts become things!
    I've made it a point not to regret anything I've done, there is no point in it because you can't change it~~RunningRiot
    democracy is a failed system, people are just too stupid to realise their votes never matter anymore~~Valnorran

Thanks guys. Yeah, watercolors can be a pain.
    But then so can acrylics and oils.

Shatril, I get the same problems with scanning and with formats. I think it's the nature of the computer beast... or maybe I should just break down and get a Mac for my art needs. I still don't have Photoshop, so I'm using Corel right now. Photoshop's just too expensive, even with student discounts.
    Each man performs his service to the Holy according to what he is, not according to what he is not; after all, the sacrifice must not surpass the proper measure of the worshiper. - Iamblichus

I have the basic ideas now for my two cards, so I just need to find the pencils! I put them somewhere a couple months ago, and am looking around for them. They could be in any one of a multitude of storage boxes.

Zephyrstorm, really nice Sun card! I like your use of watercolors, too.

where is the list of completed cards?
    There in the first post.

Thanks guys. Yeah, watercolors can be a pain.
    But then so can acrylics and oils.
    Ya, but the thing with Oils though is it is easier to correct mistakes or hide them all together, unlike Arcylics which dry to quick...

I have the basic ideas now for my two cards, so I just need to find the pencils! I put them somewhere a couple months ago, and am looking around for them. They could be in any one of a multitude of storage boxes.
    Oh joy the search is on then eh PB? :D

ok ... here's temperance, i didn't view the "save for web" version ... comments welcome ...
    peace & harmony,
    elaine
    'freedom must be exercised to stay in shape!'
    ... visit my blog ... business voodoo

**** LISTEN TO THE sideREAL world ***
    Now available on PodCast
    next LIVE show on SATURDAY ... 17 MARCH 2K7
    5:30 P.M. PST
    "On Da Moon"

"as long as the youth of the world is taught what to think instead of how to think, liberation from ignorance - the problem of the era - will not be achieved." manley p. hall

... do you want to hear some good music ...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]http://www.blogtalkradio.com/blackpantyhoes

Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast