Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast

Thread: MW Tarot Deck revisited .....

hmmm ... rather than print them out, perhaps we can make a free mystical wicks online tarot reading using the images ... rather than produce a printed version ... unless, of course, the participants want a full copy, then i would only print it for those participants who want it.

as for the copyright them as a collection ... in general, i would prefer an "anticopyright" the collection, making them available for use by anyone anytime without reservations, as a gift to the universe. the only reason i would want an official copyright is if someone else is trying to make money off of it, in which case i want protection ... however if its something free to whomever wants it, i'm cool with the anticopyright.

IF there is a collection copyright, however, i would want the copyrights for the individual cards of mine to be reserved to me, therefore, i would license them to the collection for their use and if any money is to be made, a royalty, etc.

an online oracle/reading would be an awesome addition to the mystic wicks forum, though. i would be most happy to contribute to a free tarot reading generator for mystic wicks.
    peace & harmony,
    elaine
    'freedom must be exercised to stay in shape!'
    ... visit my blog ... business voodoo

**** LISTEN TO THE sideREAL world ***
    Now available on PodCast
    next LIVE show on SATURDAY ... 17 MARCH 2K7
    5:30 P.M. PST
    "On Da Moon"

"as long as the youth of the world is taught what to think instead of how to think, liberation from ignorance - the problem of the era - will not be achieved." manley p. hall

... do you want to hear some good music ...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]http://www.blogtalkradio.com/blackpantyhoes

I would want the copyrights for the individual cards of mine to be reserved to me, therefore,
    That is exaclty what I am talking about. That is what I want us to decide on. Credit to each person. The cards I am doing for this deck maybe used in my own decks so ya I want my rights acknowedlged lol :D And not have it tied in some legal crap. Also we may want to consider a name for it as well.

And yes a website was considered and then that way people who want the deck could save the cards to their desktop as well.

perhaps we can make a free mystical wicks online tarot reading using the images
    So do you mean where people can get a reading done using flash animation or what? I know there was one member here who did that and it turned out pretty good..

If anyone wants to add mroe ideas please post :D

----
    Brightshores that is an awesome card :D
    Last edited by SilverClaw; November 26th, 2006 at 06:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brightshores View Post
    Here's the 7 of Wands I came up with.. I was inspired by aeclectic.net's description of it as the "under siege" card. Hope it works for everyone.

Can I come up with the blurbs within the next few days and then post them or PM the information to you?
    That is awsome.

I like that.

Shatril

Ask, believe, receive. Thoughts become things!
    I've made it a point not to regret anything I've done, there is no point in it because you can't change it~~RunningRiot
    democracy is a failed system, people are just too stupid to realise their votes never matter anymore~~Valnorran

Just finished up the Emperor and the Wheel. Hymnia has them as a PM.

Here they are:

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...eelFortune.jpg

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3.../Emperor-1.jpg

I chose the the Emperor because I wanted something that wasn't the traditional dude on a throne. I also looked up the meaning of the totem here: http://www.sayahda.com/cyc2.html and found it to be highly appropriate, IMO.

The Wheel was inspired by the Animaniacs. I just couldn't resist. :D

Also, I thought I'd include my first idea for the Emperor. This one is NOT being used due to copyright issues, so it is only for your viewing enjoyment and all rights are reserved... more than likely to Mel Brooks, yadda yadda yadda. LOL

For those who don't know, this is from History of the World Part I: http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...h2/Emperor.jpg
    Last edited by LisaT4P; November 28th, 2006 at 10:45 AM.
    :fpraise: All hail the mighty SEARCH function! :fpraiseyo

See the completed cards from the MW Tarot Project @ the link below:

If "a gentle touch speaks volumes" imagine what a bitch-slap can do! ~ me

I like the idea of forum members being able to do a web based reading with our deck. I don't have flash though.

Well I know for myself I would love to actually put to use our deck.. So how about we consider a few options to use?

And yes Lisa please return my pm will ya ? :D

Replied and complied in the above message.
    :fpraise: All hail the mighty SEARCH function! :fpraiseyo

See the completed cards from the MW Tarot Project @ the link below:

If "a gentle touch speaks volumes" imagine what a bitch-slap can do! ~ me

love the emperor ... awesome use of the totem, very appropriate ... shade of Babar ...
    as for the wheel of fortune ... LOL! animaniacs indeed, i love it. great statement and deep meaning all at the same time!
    peace & harmony,
    elaine

Now available on PodCast
    "On Da Moon"

"as long as the youth of the world is taught what to think instead of how to think, liberation from ignorance - the problem of the era - will not be achieved." manley p. hall

Quote Originally Posted by Hymnia View Post
    Well I know for myself I would love to actually put to use our deck.. So how about we consider a few options to use?

And yes Lisa please return my pm will ya ? :D
    offer a deck to the participating and i would love to be able for the MW forum to have a flash or something else to do an online reading (or others can do readings based on the cards that appear) ... i like a programmed reading, personally, but that may be way more than we can orchestrate or program.
    peace & harmony,
    elaine

Now available on PodCast
    "On Da Moon"

I just discovered where my pencils were. Someone didn't know they were mine, and have been using them. So I'll start on my cards now.

Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast