View Poll Results: Do you believe in UFOs and/or Aliens?

Voters
125. You may not vote on this poll
  • UFOs

3 2.40%
  • Aliens

8 6.40%
  • Both

77 61.60%
  • Neither

8 6.40%
  • Maybe

22 17.60%
  • Other

7 5.60%
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Believe in UFOs and/or Aliens?

I have a theory that merely opening to the possibility of something existing may (or may not) increase the likelihood of it being proven to you without doubt.

lol

Do you believe in UFOs and/or Aliens? Why? Damn right I do! I've never seen a UFO or Alien myself but I've read far too many books on the subject and I know that all those people can't all be lying, also far too many similar experiences from different people all over the world.
    We as humans cannot be the only ones out there. IMO there are deffo other life forms out there. It's only because we don't see them ourselves we tell ourselves there can't be anything else. Wow, wouldn't we be special if we were the only ones in the Universe lol, I don't think that highly of myself

If you don't believe in them, how do you explain the many sightings? N/A

If you do believe in them, why do you think they "visit" Earth? I think they visit Earth for a number of reasons, for their own "research" experiments etc. and as mad as this may sound, but to possibly impregnate human females while they've been abducted and then come back again a few months later into the pregnancy and take it from the mothers womb and do what they do... Remember, nearly all abductees have no reclamation of the experience after its taken place bar a few odd flash backs, and also many women have said to have been abducted then fell pregnant and then a couple of months into their pregnancy have lost their baby with no explanation. Well you did ask lol.

If you have seen them, why did you think they showed themselves to you? N/A

Do you think they have had some influence over our history, i.e. Egyptian myths, etc.? Probably, though not something I've thought a lot about. I think they're more popular with visiting Earth now days though.
    Last edited by ~Belladonna~; March 10th, 2007 at 10:52 AM.
    ~Free Your Mind~

)O( Blessings One & All )O(

***Knowledge really is Power***- Francis Bacon (1561 - 1626)

***Magic, madam, is like wine and, if you are not used to it, it will make you drunk*** - Susanna Clarke The Ladies of Grace Adieu

***Magick Works in Mysterious Ways*** - Me

Quote Originally Posted by Minerva Mind View Post
    Do you believe in UFOs and/or Aliens? Why?
    Aliens yes. I find it impossible to believe we are the only living things in the universe.
    I think most UFO sightings can be explained in other ways but a small percentage may well be alien craft or manifestations of some kind.

If you do believe in them, why do you think they "visit" Earth?
    Partly for the same reasons we investigate other planets; scientific curiosity, but beings that are far advanced technologically and socially probably have other reasons too.

They may visit hundreds of other worlds but in Earth they find a planet which is beautiful and full of life... Some of which may even be intelligent! While I have no doubt that life is abundent in the universe, the sheer diversity of life on Earth may well be rare.

Do you think they have had some influence over our history, i.e. Egyptian myths, etc.?
    Yes...Indirectly.
    😈 "It's too bad that stupidity isn't painful." Anton LaVey 😈

I consider myself a "skeptical abductee." I am greatly interested in UFO/Alien phenomena, and have had a vivid abduction experience as well as several UFO experiences, but at the same time I really try to really look at the stuff happening and look for other explanations first.

Quote Originally Posted by Minerva Mind View Post
    Yes, because I have had experiences with both.

Quote Originally Posted by Minerva Mind
    I feel most of them come here for research purposes or simple curiosity.

If you have seen them, why did you think they showed themselves to you?
    I don't know, maybe I was in the wrong place at the wrong time, maybe they thought I was a weird research subject.

Do you think they have had some influence over our history, i.e. Egyptian myths, etc.?
    I don't doubt that they had influence in history, but as far as the particular examples people give, I am far more skeptical of them than I am of modern UFO/Alien stories. I do not believe that the figures depicted in ancient art are aliens, nor is every mythological story out there based on an alien encounter. That doesn't mean I completely rule out the possibility, but I think a great deal of it has to do with human creativity in expressing what the divine tells them. I think blaming everything on aliens, real as I may believe them to be, can also be a denial of human creativity and experience.

I don't have to believe in Aliens, I am one, European to
    be exact. No, joke a side. There's more to life than the human mind can understand and cope with.

I am a believer! I always have been. People make fun of me for believing but I truly believe in my heart that there is something out there, though I have yet to actually see one.

UFO's - no. Aliens - as in other lifeforms on planets? Sure. "Intelligent" life - definitely. Intelligent life anywhere near us - definitely not. We're a pretty boring planet going around a pretty boring star in a pretty boring galaxy. Why would they want anything to do with us? We're boring.

(Sorry L. Ron. Thetans just don't cut it anymore...)

If you don't believe in them, how do you explain the many sightings? Too much moonshine / hallucinations / people craving attention / collective stupidity. Why haven't they made contact with any prominent earthly figure and/or attacked us? Why is it always the strange, cracker-spawn crazy people in the middle of nowhere who create the media sensation about them?

N/A. But like I said above, I don't see any real reason for them to do so.

If you have seen them, why did you think they showed themselves to you?
    N/A

Definitely not.

I believe in both, aliens and UFO's. How else would they get here? I don't feel we are the only ones in this enormous universe.

Yes, I believe. Never used to, then about fifteen years ago I had a really weird, frightening experience. I have never told anybody, ever, about it.

-Do you believe in UFOs and/or Aliens? Why?

I dont think theyre from this dimension. I think theres aliens already in this universe but that theyve got to be animal like and not advanced at all.

If they were in this universe they would have already made full contact and conquered earth. There must be something holding them back like this dimension not being open all the time.

-Do you think they have had some influence over our history, i.e. Egyptian myths, etc.?

sightings, probably yes but not religion wise. I think the gods- Asar, Ra, etc. were literally here but through avatars. and that they were not aliens

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast