Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 'Aliens could attack at any time' warns former MoD chief

is offline I'm not shy. I'm just studying my prey

'Aliens could attack at any time' warns former MoD chief

'Aliens could attack at any time' warns former MoD chief

UFO sightings and alien visitors tend to be solely the reserve of sci-fi movies.

So when a former MoD chief warns that the country could be attacked by extraterrestrials at any time, you may be forgiven for feeling a little alarmed.

During his time as head of the Ministry of Defence UFO project, Nick Pope was persuaded into believing that other lifeforms may visit Earth and, more specifically, Britain.

His concern is that "highly credible" sightings are simply dismissed.

And he complains that the project he once ran is now "virtually closed" down, leaving the country "wide open" to aliens.

Mr Pope decided to speak out about his worries after resigning from his post at the Directorate of Defence Security at the MoD this week.

"The consequences of getting this one wrong could be huge," he said.

"If you reported a UFO sighting now, I am absolutely sure that you would just get back a standard letter telling you not to worry. ''Frankly we are wide open - if something does not behave like a conventional aircraft now, it will be ignored.
    From here.
    Facebook::Witch blog::Book Blog
    Gods and Goddesses, Paths: Dianic & Goddess Witchcraft, Theology & Philosophy, Just Current Events, and Political Pagan Forum Guide.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. - Buddha

Question everything.

hmm, maybe we can all put up pretty hot pink colored smoke signs in the form of arrows and point them towards Kim?

As in >>>>>>>>>> "stop here first"???

By that time the rest of us can do something about it. LOL

Merry

Interesting that this article came out in November 2006, it ties into a November reporting of a UFO over Chicago' O'Hara airport also in November 2006. The FAA held this information and now word is leaking out. Reports are coming out that several workers like air traffic controllers, pilots and other employees of the airport saw something circular in shape hovering over the airport then disappeared into the clouds. Everyone who reported the vision had the same story the clouds parted and the object took off.
    Last edited by Jadewynd~; January 4th, 2007 at 05:22 PM.
    ~Jadewynd~

Everything the power does, it does in a circle.-Lakota
    Regard Heaven as your father, Earth as your Mother and all things as your Brothers and Sisters.
    -Native American
    Peace comes within the souls of men, when they realize their oneness with the Universe, when they realize it is really everywhere... it is within each one of us.
    Black Elk, Lakota Medicine Man

Certified Yoga Teacher

Of course they could!
    I certainly don't want some freaky-deaky alien dude to lay eggs inside MY body. Go lay them in Stephen Harper's body instead.

Sounds like a case for Fox Mulder. :hehehehe:

is offline The PG-13-safe Title holder - WooHoo!!
    ....a thousand angels dance around you....
    'bout time there's some excitement on this little blue planet.... i say we fall back to the mountains and wait....
    "If there's a Heaven up above I know
    she's teaching angels how to love"
    ~ R. Kelly....and me
    Love you, mom....

"I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies; for the hardest victory is over self." --- Aristotle

"Friendship is the beginning of love; love is the beginning of life."
    ~Source Unknown

"And our scars remind us, that the past is real, I tear my heart open....just to feel..." ~ Papa Roach

"Yeah, I think I'll have more luck with the girl if I'm drunk, cause a drunk me is like a sober you"
    ~ one of my co-workers

MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/cheshireeyes

"*shakes head* Without CE there would be no reason to drop by MW!" ~~~ lowlinora
    http://www.mysticwicks.com/showpost....&postcount=114

For some reason that gave just me a "Battlefield Earth" flashback.....Post-tramatic movie disorder.

were already here

well...i've allready said this on another post this evening but....when they start working at wall mart i'm definatly going to try and date one.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnathan Brisby View Post
    were already here
    We told you not to tell!!!
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sometimes I think "right-to-lifers" only value life if it agrees with them. A fetus can't talk, therefore... it can't offend you with its belief system or looks. It can't tell you it will never go to your church, believe in your god, or exist in your socio-economic class.

A potential child is adorable until it actually exists. Then it's just another object of your scorn. Another despicable product of a broken home, unwed mother, or family that's so large it can't take care of itself.
    EgwayneR

"I consider myself a Kentuckian first, and an American second. My ethnic background, religion, and politics are secondary to the fact that I am a Louisvillian and a Kentuckian. Kentucky is my country, and it shall always be my home, just as my friends will ever remain my extended family.To nothing else in my life will I ever be so resolutely and steadfastly committed." …. Louisvillian

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast