Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: The Signifigance of 666

is offline MW member of whatever month it is
    Oh ya, I forgot, FEEL THE POWER OF FLUFFY!!!!!!

Fluffy will stamp her trade mark on all your forheads and palms! (wait a minute... isn't the beast supposed to be male???)
    I have nothing to say in this 'bottom of the post' thingy.

It occurred to me today that the Number "666" sort of resembles the Devil's Trident.

Three Sixes all Grouped Togther makes that Resemblance.

KNR

To me the 666 represents the Anit-Christ, but this has special meaning. The Anit-Christ is that which keeps us from fully recognizing the our own Christ Consciousness, and our roll in the creation of our own world.

Ask, believe, receive. Thoughts become things!
    I've made it a point not to regret anything I've done, there is no point in it because you can't change it~~RunningRiot
    democracy is a failed system, people are just too stupid to realise their votes never matter anymore~~Valnorran

Quote Originally Posted by Shatril View Post
    To me the 666 represents the Anit-Christ, but this has special meaning. The Anit-Christ is that which keeps us from fully recognizing the our own Christ Consciousness, and our roll in the creation of our own world.
    That is a Plausible Theory!

is offline MW member of whatever month it is
    Quote Originally Posted by Shatril View Post
    So basically the Christ they talk about at church is the Antichrist. I can dig that, at least thats they're/you're Antichrist, but the true Antichrist is Flying Fluffy Bunny Monster (Not to be confused with FSM).
    I have nothing to say in this 'bottom of the post' thingy.

Quote Originally Posted by LordHelmet View Post
    So basically the Christ they talk about at church is the Antichrist. I can dig that, at least thats they're/you're Antichrist, but the true Antichrist is Flying Fluffy Bunny Monster (Not to be confused with FSM).
    I don't consider any form of organized religion as right for me, but I expect that others find it useful. Most of them have already targeted an outside force as the anti-christ. I guess that is what works for them.

My statements are explicitly about myself, as I don't think any one religion fits everyone. In fact, I am anathema to organized religion in my walk, as I believe that we all are as Jesus Christ and sons of God. We all have that capability of great sacrifice and love. I just don't believe that I need ministers and priests to broker my way back to the source. I have my path that I will walk in which the anti-christ is as I have explained above. Others have theirs, and I'm quite sure that this is their path that they will walk in this lifetime.

Ask, believe, receive. Thoughts become things!
    I've made it a point not to regret anything I've done, there is no point in it because you can't change it~~RunningRiot
    democracy is a failed system, people are just too stupid to realise their votes never matter anymore~~Valnorran

Quote Originally Posted by KiNoRonin View Post
    Konnichi Wa to All:

I was just sitting on the couch Smoking, watching Yellow Submarine, and Studying Wicca Paganism when I had a Flash of Genious Thought of Wisdom.

I have observed that the Third Dimension has Six Directions, which is Forward, Background, Right, Left, Up and Down.

Then I realized that the Fourth Dimension, Time, always has the Six Directions with it, in all three: Past, Present, and Future.

So 6 exists in Past
    and 6 exists at Present
    and 6 exists in the Future:

Or that means 666 is an Important Number in the Time-Space Continuum.

KNR
    A cube has six sides.
    with a hypercube each of those sides is a cube..
    however, you still have that inner cube,
    Also the whole has six sides.

6 bounded by 6 which bind 6

6cubed which is 6*6*6 = 216

The value for:

a) the inner sanctuary of the temple.
    b) blood of grapes (wine)
    c) "Junction" or "confluence"
    d) ripened, prime

Quote Originally Posted by morganxpage View Post
    The number 666 in Thelema relates to the Sun, and to The Beast 666, To Mega Therion, Aleister Crowley, our Prophet. Also, 666 was the number of the Stele of Revealing in the Museum that Crowley's wife Rose found for him as evidence of the truth of the discarnate intelligence known as AIWAZ. 666 is a very important number in Thelema.

I heard somewhere that the actualy "number of the beast" in the Book of Revelations was actually 616, and that 666 is a common misconception. *shrugs*
    Both 616 and 66 are correct, Nero was often written with an extra N, hence 666.

- the extra Nun is 616.

Quote Originally Posted by plumedsnake View Post
    Could the number be a reference to the Sun. After all the sum of the numbers of the solar magic square is 666.
    http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Lab/3469/sun.gif
    It is, and look at where the Sun is on the Kabbalistic tree, compare that to the inner sanctum of the temple,.
    Malkuth = outer temple
    Tiphereth and the Sephira around it = inner sanctum
    Supernals = Holy of Hollies.

Compare to the temple layout in Liber XV : The Gnostic Mass.
    Tsalagi Nvwoti Didahnvwesgi Ale Didahnesesgi
    (Cherokee medicine practitioner of left and right hand paths)
    anikutani.stfu-kthx.net - The Anikutani Tradition

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast