Thread: The Ideas and Suggestions thread

The Ideas and Suggestions thread

Do you have an idea or suggestion that will improve this forum?

Something you would like to see perhaps?

Then get your ideas written down in here - we have to hear them first before we can help.

Dont be shy now

How about a sticky or some sort of thread with links to resources about various paranormal topics?
    Ghosts and Hauntings, UFO/Abductions/Aliens, Psychics, etc.
    It could all be in one thread (like my: Helpful Sites For Mythology and Deity Info thread).

Or paranormal subject/item of the week/day threads.
    You could do a sort of profile of a person/place/thing and provide links to more info. There's a wide range of topics to chose from...there could even be a pattern: Ghosts and Hauntings one week, Psychic things another, etc. And for each one provide some info, even some pics, allow for discussion...

just some ideas!
    Last edited by Agaliha; January 20th, 2007 at 03:13 PM.

Hey Puchidevil, thought I'd pop in and see how things are going in here, [ok i Miss it] lol

Hope all is well, I will be more than happy to contribute in here, with regards to continuing the weekly topic, if you agree?
    I shall leave this decision in your capable hands.xx

Also, I know you were having some difficulties in RL, I hope these have since been rectified. ~hugs~

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Angel View Post
    Hey Puchidevil, thought I'd pop in and see how things are going in here, [ok i Miss it] lol
    We miss you too lol

Hope all is well, I will be more than happy to contribute in here, with regards to continuing the weekly topic, if you agree?
    I shall leave this decision in your capable hands.xx
    Feel free - all hands on deck as it were lol - the more the merrier. Its kind of slow in here atm - and due to...........

Also, I know you were having some difficulties in RL, I hope these have since been rectified. ~hugs~
    .......the above lol - i havent had time to put the ideas into operation yet.

Truth be told as well, I deleted all my pm's and can't remember half the things we discussed LOL

But yeh, things are settling down a bit in RL, I just hope they stay settled, at least for a while. Mundane boredom at home would be most welcome LOL

Thanks
    Last edited by puchidevil; April 25th, 2007 at 08:09 AM.

lol well not to worry, Im gonna go do some research-any ideas for the next topic?