Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9 49 55 56 57 58 59

Thread: Daily Motto: One Card Draw

Before Tarot Kit

1. Near Future: Ace of Swords: This is the beginning of logic and clear thinking into my life.
    I'M RICH! MITCH!

Before Tarot Kit

1. Near Future: Knight of Cups: I'm going to be romantic and seductive in my life.
    I'M RICH! MITCH!

Tarot Card of the Day

12/10/2018 (sorry been missing, had new pacemaker put in been rough couple of months!)

TAROT CARD OF THE DAY

7 of CUPS--The choices we made with that first kiss, has filled our nights with infinite possabilities.
    Yet, our dreams of returning to the light are but the wistful thinking of a fool.

(meanings from Aeclectic tarot forum now defunct)

A man sees seven cups floating on a cloud, each with something enticing rising out of it. This is the
    "daydream" card. Cups are the suit of emotions, but also fantasies and illusions. It is card where our own dreams and emotions make the situation difficult. Think of a girl who gets asked out by three different boys. Her strong emotions toward each keep her from saying yes or no; instead, she indulges in fantasies of how the dates might go, which not only puts off the decision, but makes it harder.

This is the Seven of Cups where you, the chooser, are given the challenge of getting past mixed emotions and self-deception. It predicts that the querent is or will be faced with choices that emotionally pull them in several directions. Daydreams of what could be will further muddy the waters. Seven, as mentioned, is a number of creativity, and cups are the suit of creative dreamers. Which makes the challenge of this Seven to rein in that abundance of creativity. To stop it from running wild.

Emotions, too, have to be reined in. The querent needs to concentrate on what they really feel, really want and can realistically imagine getting from each of these choices. The choice must be made not hastily, but soberly and maturely. And definitively. Once again, the message is to stand fast. Don't let your emotions carry you off into fantasies and daydreams. Stay in reality, focus on making a decision. This card can also indicate a person who is living in dreams, preferring fantasy to reality, or someone lost in "their cups." Meaning using alcohol or drugs to escape reality.
    [SIGPIC] Kim

TAROT CARD OF THE DAY

6 OF SWORDS
    If your journey has brought you here, then it is not over. You are not happy in this place. So seek the right place to be and always know that I am with you.
    (MEAING FROM AECLECTIC TAROT FORUM NOW DEFUNCT SITE)
    A boat of swords being ferried across a river with a woman as passenger. The classic Rider-Waite meaning is that one is leaving difficulties behind. A trip or change of scene may be the answer to restoring balance here. But there is more to it than this. In relation to the mind, ideas and words of the sword suit, this is also about finding a solutions to math problems and brain twisters, not just troubles.

The ferryman is part of the give/take here. He has a fare thanks to this passenger, and his passenger has a way across the river. What he symbolizes is help in finding answers or solutions to problems. He might be a reference book or website, or perhaps just someone who will listen while you talk and work things out in your head. He rows you in the right direction, away from confusion and mental turmoil to smooth, thoughtful waters. Waters clear and clam that you can, in fact, see the other shore, the answer, in sight!
    There it is, a way to make your idea, your argument, your formula work smoothly, perfectly, beautifully. I sometimes call this the "Eureka" card in that it has that feeling of a scientist catching sight of a solution.
    The reader should warn the querent that they haven't arrived at that other shore yet. There may be a good deal to work out, but this is a break-through moment where the mind is working once again. And whoever, or whatever helped you get there also feels mentally rewarded.
    Note that this card can also be about trips by boat.
    [SIGPIC] Kim

Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9 49 55 56 57 58 59