Page 8 of 43 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Daily Motto: One Card Draw

Six of Swords: Things are going to calm down.
    As I was walking all alane, I heard twa corbies making a mane, the tane unto the nither did day, What sall we gang and dine the day?

Taitin the Sylph (Froud's Faerie Oracle)

Think outside the Box.
    Each man performs his service to the Holy according to what he is, not according to what he is not; after all, the sacrifice must not surpass the proper measure of the worshiper. - Iamblichus

Nine of Wands: Be watchfull and learn from the past.
    As I was walking all alane, I heard twa corbies making a mane, the tane unto the nither did day, What sall we gang and dine the day?

Tarot of the Spirit - Nine of Wind

You are threatened. You may appear to others as threatening. You feel a sense of anger. There is a tendency to go into seclusion, but this is not the time for it. Embrace love and you will discover freedom.

Oy. Yeah. Easy for you to say.
    Ancora Imparo

Queen of Swords: A still small voice.

What are you doing here Elijah?

I have been very zealous for the Lord, the God of hosts; for the children of Israel have forsaken thy covenant, torn down thine altars, and slain thy prophets with the sword. And I , even I only am left; and they seek my life, to take it away.

An He said, "Elijah Go forth, and stand upon the mount before the Lord." And, behold, the Lord passed by, and a great and strong wind rent the mountains, and broke in pieces the rocks before the Lord; bu the Lord was not in the wind; and after the wind an earthquake; but the Lord was not in the earthquake; and after the earthquake a fire; but the Lord was not in the fire, and after the fire a still small voice

The motto for today: A still small voice.

Ask, believe, receive. Thoughts become things!
    I've made it a point not to regret anything I've done, there is no point in it because you can't change it~~RunningRiot
    democracy is a failed system, people are just too stupid to realise their votes never matter anymore~~Valnorran

The Dragon Tarot - The Chariot

The story behind this card is forbidden love, unseen peril and adventure.

Daily motto: Follow your heart.
    Ancora Imparo

The Queen of Hearts (fire):
    Nurture your Passions.
    Each man performs his service to the Holy according to what he is, not according to what he is not; after all, the sacrifice must not surpass the proper measure of the worshiper. - Iamblichus

Osho Zen - The Burden

"When we carry a load of shoulds and shouldn'ts imposed on us by others, we become like this ragged struggling figure trying to make his way uphill. Go faster, try harder, reatch the top! shouts the foolish tyrant he carries on his shoulder, while the tyrant himself is crowned with an imperious rooster."

You have your own mountains to conquer, your own dreams to fulfill, but you will never have the energy to pursue them until you release yourself from all the expectations you've gathered from others but now think are your own.

Daily motto: Be yourself - stop letting others try to change that or bring you down.

Hear hear.
    Ancora Imparo

The world: Reward for hard work and effort.

Osho Zen - Stress

The quality of stress represented by this card visits all of us at times, but perfectionists are particularly vulnerable to it. We create it ourselves, with the idea that without us nothing will happen - especially in the way we want it to! Well, what makes you think you're so special?

Relax and be.

Daily motto: Get over yourself.
    Ancora Imparo

Page 8 of 43 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast